lewd\ nudes profile pics

MERNDA

i have this question .

it has been a trend recently for people to put on lewd\nudes profile pics and i know that because i always make my own bt\weeklies\vt teams so i check their gear and at beggining the pics were girls in swimsuit or smth but now i saw this guy with a full nude pic and it really disgust me to see that in a "game"  when i got clan mates are 15 years old and 13 years old which i am sure there are other young players in this game has to see all this ........  is it ok to NCsoft with this kind of profile pics???????????

Le 30/12/2019 à 16:49, MERNDA a dit :

but now i saw this guy with a full nude pic and it really disgust me to see that

some months ago i did report (with my main account not this) a person that have a child (not an actual child but an anime character wich is a child) as a profile picture.

Nothing bad about that you might think, well the thing is that in the picture there is a little girl showing her female part, not that is "hidden" or an outline of where her female part is but LITTERALLY a ***... full screen and nothing to leave to your immagination...

im using "is/have" instead of "was/had" because that person still have the same picture months later, so...idk... im not someone that get shoked/digusted easly, i actually dont care a lot about it but is annoying when i want to check someone equip and i get a V or a P on my face