Sign in to follow this  
CrazyDude90

How to waste 1 hour of your lifetime in the B&S Lobby waiting room simulator

*picture removed*

*picture removed*

I cant even do one single 6v6 daily quest because there are no players to play against xD 

Thanks to our publisher and especially to NC$oft for making the game "great" and "motivating" to play. #sarcasm

Thanks for wasting my time in your beautiful waiting simulator. :) #Criticism

Edited by CrazyDude90
title

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Sabrina:

People don't start queuing for 6v6 until around 7pm CST and it lasts until it closes at 1am CST

forgive me i forgot that the game is only "active" at 7pm CST with always the same small group of people.^^ Forgive me my mistake. i thought an "alive" gamemode which opens 3 hours before is more "active". ;)

oh btw: Not everyone play at the same times in this game... and not everyone wants to waste their lifetime waiting in this dead game. :)

EDIT: Its btw sunday evening... shouldn't be that big problem to find people. :/

Edited by CrazyDude90

I got a match ~3,5 hours after 6v6 opened and after the followed win in this match i lost my last bit of patience after waiting another 20 minutes in queue... GG.. enough for today. :/

Alystin   

BG is P2W content, in addition horrible partymatching and you have constantly matches 1800 to 0. It is so frustrating and people stopped playing BG.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Alystin:

BG is P2W content, in addition horrible partymatching and you have constantly matches 1800 to 0. It is so frustrating and people stopped playing BG.

1 reason why the gamemode is dead. right. :)

No its ded because they to busy play game themselves and cant even write what changes they making correctly some stupid ogr in boss position "premium hearths from tummorrow", and "Cristmas event "go buy with your dadys cash" and new wevent 2 "OILS in month " whatever go play something else. if dont like 12 hours daily job.

Rastei   

Pass 1am is hardly anyone actually playing the game, maybe 200 people or so...

In the first days of the event was good, today you cant even do dailies xD