How to waste 1 hour of your lifetime in the B&S Lobby waiting room simulator

CrazyDude90

*picture removed*

*picture removed*

I cant even do one single 6v6 daily quest because there are no players to play against xD 

Thanks to our publisher and especially to NC$oft for making the game "great" and "motivating" to play. #sarcasm

Thanks for wasting my time in your beautiful waiting simulator. :) #Criticism

Edited by CrazyDude90
title

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Sabrina:

People don't start queuing for 6v6 until around 7pm CST and it lasts until it closes at 1am CST

forgive me i forgot that the game is only "active" at 7pm CST with always the same small group of people.^^ Forgive me my mistake. i thought an "alive" gamemode which opens 3 hours before is more "active". ;)

oh btw: Not everyone play at the same times in this game... and not everyone wants to waste their lifetime waiting in this dead game. :)

EDIT: Its btw sunday evening... shouldn't be that big problem to find people. :/

Edited by CrazyDude90

No its ded because they to busy play game themselves and cant even write what changes they making correctly some stupid ogr in boss position "premium hearths from tummorrow", and "Cristmas event "go buy with your dadys cash" and new wevent 2 "OILS in month " whatever go play something else. if dont like 12 hours daily job.