Broken classs, How long we must tolerate this?

HippieSinOsde

7 minutes ago, sojaa said:

What about the destroyer typhoon wall Knock back? Its similar to FM wall bang. Don't even get me started on 6v6 destroyer lol. Only thing worse is Warden.

The "typhoon" gives up to 4 kb if n is mistaken, and you can't hit during him, how fms do.

Ill hook you up with some pvp knowledge. Classes are all unbalance in some way shape or form. BD use ember and typhoon in it. Make it blow its tab and tech chase it done. Weave shields when in trouble. BM dont let it air you. blow tab, knockdown when it counters, force it to use its ss escape and cc wipe it. FM dont play near walls. Its easy to kill.

Listen Its still a similar point. I see destroyers use the same thing. KB wall ccing is a thing.People use it because they are to lazy to pvp. I see all kinds of stuff not limited to those 3 classes he listed. If it plays cheap you play cheap.No one cares about fair that's why the same bm in n/a has 5 bms listed in the top 10, They will not nerf andything they just move it to a different class. BM has wl air now a days. The thing they nerfed from wl because it was too strong.

• Like 1

arena is busted. no point in even trying except to afk queue 3 matches for bloodstones.1300s-1500s is all the same 5 top players on smurfs. ppl with 20 bm accounts so they can one button you 100%-0 with some fight dodging sins peppered in to stealth around the outside of arena until they win with time. arena is a ded game mode. No skill-based fights in months.

It should be clear that they dont care about PVP cause there where no balance patches since March 2019. All they did was buff the classes which are broken in the first place.

In my oppinion the easiest way to balance the game a bit would be reducing Aerial dmg  alot depending on class. For example BM shouldnt do 100% dmg in one aerial more like up to 60% if they do a perfect aerial but gunner on the other hand should stay like it is right now cause it dosent have any other offensive skills.

This would remove most 100 to 0 stuff the second thing would be making tab escape avaible at wall.

You have tab up but cant use it. You just wait till your health is at 0. Very balanced.

Either give every class a way to 100 to 0 in untabable stuff or none !

NC made clear they do not want to support the PVP part anymore so we have 2 options either you quit PVP or you shut up since it dosent matter what you do NC will never give us nice things cause this would mean less €€€ for them.  This is the oppinion of SF main (very strong class currently).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2019 at 12:19 PM, sojaa said:

What about the destroyer typhoon wall Knock back? Its similar to FM wall bang. Don't even get me started on 6v6 destroyer lol. Only thing worse is Warden.

You mean the Typhoon that you can use 5x max and does no damage???? If you're having a problem with that you need to do some SERIOUS practicing. 

6v6 destro? What is getting you in 6v6? The ONLY redeeming quality a destro has is Typhoon which has a decently long cd and is very easily avoided.

These classes need the most work starting from the biggest offender to the least.

Ice Fm

SF 

Warden 

BM 3rd spec

Edited by Noface007

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Noface007:

These classes need the most work starting from the biggest offender to the least.

Ice Fm

SF 

Warden 

BM 3rd spec

Totally agree that thoose classes need the most changes.

Fm: remove frost stacks from attacking him so he actully has to attack you to freeze you and remove Wallbang or atleast drasticlly reduce the dmg of it.

SF: maybe reduce the ammount of Skill reset he can have. Currently he can reset 15 secs every 36 seconds maybe reduce it to 10 Seconds or to every 2nd Focus chi.

Warden: Make Knockback avaible even if he is in Blade ward.

BM 3rd spec: reduce the dmg output in aerial. He can aerial you with multiple ways and its does up to 60K i believe even in 1v1.

But every class got ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ i want them to fix expect for Gunner and Warlock thoose rather need a buff i believe. Sadly this was written alot of times already and nothing will change so you shouldnt get your hopes up at any time. NCsoft is not known for making their customers happy.

• 1 month later...
On 12/29/2019 at 1:19 PM, sojaa said:

The knock back is NOT broken. The ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ tooltip says you can be knocked back 4 times.. Can you count??? FM wall is a glitch that should not be happening but the useless devs can't fix it. 

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Raeven:

The knock back is NOT broken. The ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ tooltip says you can be knocked back 4 times.. Can you count??? FM wall is a glitch that should not be happening but the useless devs can't fix it. 

its not a glitch its officially stated back then that its supposed to be like this but most people agree this should be patched out cause of tab escape it written you can escape stuns, kd etc. but you cant just cause of the location you are in. FM still uses CC to keep you at wall but you cant tab escape even tho you are in a cc chain which is tabbable if you are not at this current location.

So they should either write it down or remove it but its not a glitch cause it was meant to be like this !

2 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

its not a glitch its officially stated back then that its supposed to be like this but most people agree this should be patched out cause of tab escape it written you can escape stuns, kd etc. but you cant just cause of the location you are in. FM still uses CC to keep you at wall but you cant tab escape even tho you are in a cc chain which is tabbable if you are not at this current location.

So they should either write it down or remove it but its not a glitch cause it was meant to be like this !

You don't know what you're talking about. It's a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ glitch because when being hit by the ice bullshit and being against the wall, all moves are grayed out EVEN if they are NOT in cooldown and SHOULD be available. There isn't a debuff icon either stating certain moves cannot be performed because of being hit. 

vor 34 Minuten schrieb Raeven:

You don't know what you're talking about. It's a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ glitch because when being hit by the ice bullshit and being against the wall, all moves are grayed out EVEN if they are NOT in cooldown and SHOULD be available. There isn't a debuff icon either stating certain moves cannot be performed because of being hit. 

There is no debuff icon cause its not a debuff in the first place. Its a simple stun chain which cannot be excaped due to a wall. BTW. FM is not the only class with wallbang.

It was clearly stated it is how its supposed to be. Back then when we still had active PVP and Awakening was KR only the PVP Players asked them if thats supposed to be like it is and they said "yes".

Glitches are failures in a systemsoftware which result in stuff you can do ingame that should be possible something thats not supposed to be there but Wallbang is supposed to be in there thats why its not a glitch !

To explain wallbang more thoroughly:

It's a byproduct of a another system put in place which means it's not a glitch. When you hit any wall due to a knockback be it in PVE because of boss knockback or PVP because of FM Force skill knockback, game automatically disables all skills for the duration of the "hit wall animation". That is why you can't escape it in anyway. People in PVP just loves abusing that particular system. It's not a glitch, the animation duration just happens to be bit too long to make it inescapable in PVP. It's more like an oversight from the developers if any.

Edited by Amarathiel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to write it down here now since ive played enough against third spec destroyers now. 

NCsoft what the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ? We thought BM third spec was the pinacle of unbalanced op ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. Now you create a warden with mobility like Archer while having even more shields then Blade dancer to defend himselfe. 

All they had to do was test this class before release and remove for example godmode out of iron clad. I dont mind them being unstunable but they should need to iframe to resist dmg. 

• 2 weeks later...

Both destro and fm are objectively broken classes. It's just that fm is more busted in certain situations like this one so it looks unfair even for a destro, which it is, but honestly both need some major nerfs in both 1v1 and 6v6. But to be honest there are so many unfair match-ups that the entire PvP system needs to be wiped and started from scratch if they ever want to build any positive PvP experience.

Edited by Retired2Q

Well I do not walk both arenas and PvP and I see the problem is that they are not opposed players with the same skill (❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ rank system) that discourages new players who try PvP, because the veteran can meet a novice who still can not control character.
Yes with the addition of the 3rd specification are in the arena OP especially those who have the 3rd spec. I see no reason not to ICE FM because one element is always better for damage and the other one for PvP. Overall, nerfování is wrong, I would rather improve others.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb darthBaal:

the problem is that they are not opposed players with the same skill (❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ rank system) that discourages new players who try PvP

In the last 2 weeks i watched several Twitch Streams and saw some actuall new players to PVP and i have to say their Skill shows their rank. Bad Players are in Silver and stay in silver and get opponents that are bad aswell. While it is true sometimes you encounter people that dont belong in the specific skill group its not alot so i disagree here. (Talking about current season which is strongly influenced by the event)

, because the veteran can meet a novice who still can not control character.

How are they supposed to learn if the difficulty dosent increase ?

Yes with the addition of the 3rd specification are in the arena OP especially those who have the 3rd spec.

Alot of players simply want 3rd to be banned from PVP simply cause its way to strong. I am one of the higher percent Skill based not the best but i can beat alot of Top 5 players and currently i am one myselfe, i have to say aswell Third specs dosent belong in PVP yet.

I see no reason not to ICE FM because one element is always better for damage and the other one for PvP. Overall, nerfování is wrong, I would rather improve others.

Well mostly this is correct. There is no reason to play alot of the specs. Even tho Fire FM is very strong its considered troll cause it got huge ass animations you can evade without a problem while ICE can wallbang 100 to 0 and freeze you 24/7.

uhh i have like 3 destros on tops so i can tell that 
first why are u even using shadow in pvp was kinda painful to see unless is angainst warlock like vape used to... use earth,  or iron build if you dont wanna go for the ez brroken one
2 the force master wallbang is intended like always have been here  thats why u always have to lure them to use their grab and iframe it same with BD
3 bm op aereal combo can be interrput if u know the timing for the roll its hard but it can be done but hey they always have been a hard class to play angainst
4 BD dmg yes is insane but is not a insta kill,  you will be low hp if he got you but is not the end of the fight  anyways its not impossible but yes is not balanced by a bit is one of the classes   that most of other classes have problems
5the class that should be complaining is archer and gunner chesse builds those actualy insane
archer: the 90% aereal build is well known  and is ture no rolls or tab i would like to see a bit more of groundgame the idea is have more dmg and have less defense but no need to make it on aereal dmg 
and also gunner if is good 1700+ normaly they can win the opening by insta aereal you and if they got u at the start they win it its more like the frist that chesse it wins

those 2 are the ones i think need something the others ones i dont think so it always have been like that i mean its not a game that they pay attencion to balance on pvp they think more about pve soo cant complain for details like KFM Smite never lands or triple kick but at least fixing some of the dmg...

honestly they will never nerf , balance or "fix" xD they will prefer just buff a class and make waayyy easyer to play and do dmg without doing too much tech stuff
oh w8 they arelady are doing it its called "3rd spect"

vor 3 Stunden schrieb saeshi:

those 2 are the ones i think need something the others ones i dont think so

What about Warlock ? If Warlock encounters FM, KFM, SF, BM, Destroyer, Assasin, Archer, Warden the Warlock can go afk cause Warlock dosent have the abilitys to fight thoose classes.

Just an example there is a top 5 WL that plays currently. I log into my alt FM even tho i dont have much exp on FM since awakening i simply PVE him down he cannot fight back. Keep in mind this is one of the best Warlock players we have in EU and its not like he is simply trying to PVE i play Wl aswell (one of my alts) so i know how hard techchase is on WL but he plays with techchase etc.

Only matchips a WL can win is: Summoner (still very hard), Blade dancer, Gunner.