Big disappointment

Piccardo

I'm new player since 3 month in B&S and unfortunately it's very bad, I was looking to nice looking mmorpg with good combat system and the B&S should give it to me but!

1 - The latency is over 100ms which is playable but not good for dynamic combat system game, when you need to use combo and hit at right time.

2 - FPS drops, that's also is not helping in that type of game, I really have good PC but drops from 100FPS to 15 is not accetable...

3 - Publisher is NOT helping at all to help the game to grow unfortunately, but they gradually wiht they greed and "great" ideas are saddly killing the game... How?

a) Weapon/Soul/Accesory ect. upgrade system is very bad, it requires tons of materials which is not easy to get and the most crappy think is when you do upgrade you get like 0.1% or even 0% from it...

b) Drop rate is TOO LOW! Like on elysians, garnet gem here for example I'm doing koldrak+msp over 2 month and I still dont have a triangle garnet, couse we need too many scales from koldrak to get low lvl garnet instead of getting octagonal for example, also I can try to drop it from the shadowmoor but drop rate is very low and I need to win bid so yea... Premium transformation stone's are the only material from transformation that can fail... We dont get it from any drop only rng boxes, and we do need tons of them so yea gr8 idea to help in progres! Korea servers have much better drop rates + they get a lot more materials from dailys like on sandstorm temple they get extra tranquility emblems and we got only fragments when we do kill master hong... antoher bad joke, but we still ned 50 of them to get 1 heptagonal obsisian and yea the rout to triangular is far away from here...

c) Events like trove another "super" idea to pay for keys and get random list of stuff that we can but for gold so dubble pay and there is not a big chance to get any really good iteams.

d) kor or ru serwers even here was better reward systems but yea greed and "great" ideas are strongly killing the game idk why!?

I'll just unsubscribe premium and than ill wait to UE4 patch if they still want to kill the game than well ill go search somwhere else where I can spend some money.

Here is the point that I do agree, couse I dont think that UE4 will fix the major problems beside that 1 and 2 with lag and fps drops but still, why they want to kill the game? Is it to hard to not be so greedy and listen to the community?

There is no need to debate the fps and latency issues and I also agree that UE4 wont necessary solve all those issues. But there is hope and the possibilities for the developers to do something about it.

BnS is a grinding game. If you dont like that then it's best you look for another game.

3a) Yes upgrades need a lot of materials but as I said above the game's meant to be grinded. Also 0,1% is way underestimating. What would you perefer? 10+%? Then we would need to shorten our damage numbers with k and m. No thank you!

b) Are you really frustrated that after playing for two months msp and koldrak you dont have a triangular garnet, which is 2nd best only to dyad?

Korea has upgrades that can fail. They have a totally different upgrading and loot system to us. Simply saying "But they got more stuff then we!" is being oblivious to those differences.

PTS can fail and it's annoying when they do. But the chance is 50% and it's the one reliable gold sink in the game and the economy needs that otherwise gold would devalue way faster.

c) Trove is gambling. You can get lucky or not. The chest we also sometimes have are a bit better as you can plan on what you want to get with the coins from them.

d) See what I said to b). RU got the same reward system to us as far as I know but their shop is different as it's run by the publisher. They also got a premium system that gives them stats if you didn't know about that.

• Like 1

@Shekinah Ill give You an example couse grind is not a problem (all mmorpg r like grind) when it give profit, here is no profit that's the problem. I just did 6 dailys and I have 1 elysian crystal, ONE and u need thousands of them, upgrading system have issues u can upgrade 4 example soul and u get nothing on your stats 0 no dmg just nothing, now do You understand where is the problem? Ppl need to get profit for time they spend on game. Getting traingual shound not be a problem, what u mean all should play for a year to get 1 traingular? That's not normal in any game... PPL want to progress and join the endgame have fun not like this.

3 months in game and you know so much about game ? :D:

Or this is a topic only to remind rhe game became a failure now ? Because yes the game is falling down constantly now. 

Every day ,every patch,every announcement keep failing .

And back to your topic , since you know so much about game system items etc , I'm more curious about what gear you have ? 

In 3 months with premium membership ,knowing so much ,if  you are lower than Aransu 9  then nothing to say ........... 

In my opinion a player can get Aransu 9 in less than 3 months after he get level 60. Faction is full of BT,VT and pretty soon TT faction will start as well since is more or less pew pew pew content.

FISHING - it worth so much to do it , don't thing about gold ,150 pure gold in return you get materials that worth 900-1400g if you have to buy all from F5.

Play the market , buy materials on faction with 30s-80s than F5 and craft Transformation stone , after you can sell on faction for 1g cheaper than market and still make profit ,for 24 TS you have like 40-60g profit. 

The thing with the game now is that these greedy ncsoft try to make the game full p2w ,but players are leaving slowly but for sure ,now ncsoft try  to make play to win to get back the players ,in some way it works but still is not enough,the damage was made already. UE4 news are not good so the balance again got damaged.  

Just enjoy the game as much as we can ,nobody keep you tied here. And our complaints in forum does nothing .

3 hours ago, Piccardo said:

@Shekinah Ill give You an example couse grind is not a problem (all mmorpg r like grind) when it give profit, here is no profit that's the problem. I just did 6 dailys and I have 1 elysian crystal, ONE and u need thousands of them, upgrading system have issues u can upgrade 4 example soul and u get nothing on your stats 0 no dmg just nothing, now do You understand where is the problem? Ppl need to get profit for time they spend on game. Getting traingual shound not be a problem, what u mean all should play for a year to get 1 traingular? That's not normal in any game... PPL want to progress and join the endgame have fun not like this.

Dailies are not the main source of crystals for upgrades so you shouldnt be suprised you dont get many.

To me it seems you do not know how to efficien tly get the materials you need so you just call the game "a dissapointment".

You can farm your crystals in Moon refuge, Celestial basin (still one of the better sources imo) and through afk fishing even now. 

Also only a soul upgrade will not give you super stat  / damage increases. Most dmaage comes from the buffs weapons / accessories give when upgraded, Soul should be one of the latest things on your list to upgrade.

Garnet  / obsidians can be farmed in dungeons, other gems you can get octagonals from moon refuge / even triangular ones, which granted arent upgradable but they are better than hexagonals and good enough for a starter.

Grind here will give you profit if you do it right and in the right places.

I think the pay to win aspect of the game is the biggest problem right now, and it gets more and more ridiculous.

And then they bring events like that stupid bingo game to artificially increase gold inflation so everything get more expensive for no reason.

5 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Just enjoy the game as much as we can ,nobody keep you tied here. And our complaints in forum does nothing .

Well it does, they allready said that UE4 bring the fix with progression issue so yea, if ppl don't say about it, nothing will happend.

3 minutes ago, Piccardo said:

Well it does, they allready said that UE4 bring the fix with progression issue so yea, if ppl don't say about it, nothing will happend.

There is no issue with progression. THere are issues with game performance but progression is not something thats broken or that an engine upgrade will fix.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

There is no issue with progression.

That's your opinion, NC say's that they want to make changes in this area with UE4 patch so yea it's only your opinion... To let players feel that they make progression after upgrading gear not like now.

I love that bingo event. Was able to get quite a bit of gold and did some upgrading. Wish they would bring it back and not try to change or nerf it.

9 hours ago, Arohk said:

I think the pay to win aspect of the game is the biggest problem right now, and it gets more and more ridiculous.

And then they bring events like that stupid bingo game to artificially increase gold inflation so everything get more expensive for no reason.

Like they said it b4 whe we had the hongsil draw thingie that the whole free keys was TEMPORARY, which means next time they bring it around ( YES THEY WILL BRING IT BELEIVE IT) there will be no more free key. Maybe they will do it like trove only premium members will get 1 free daily key but the rest nada zilch or open dat wallet. So enjoy what free gold you made.

Am 29.12.2019 um 12:41 schrieb Zuzuzuzuzu:

.... 150 pure gold in return you get materials that worth 900-1400g if you have to buy all from F5.

pls tell me.. why should someone be that "stupid" to buy tradeable materials to change them into account bound materials? xD

You CANT compare tradeable materials with account bound materials. The tradeable ones will always be much more worth than the account bound mats.

Edited by CrazyDude90

1 hour ago, CrazyDude90 said:

pls tell me.. why should someone be that "stupid" to buy tradeable materials to change them into account bound materials? xD

You CANT compare tradeable materials with account bound materials. The tradeable ones will always be much more worth than the account bound mats.

there are players that do that because they dont want to farm crystals, its stupid i agree, but hey if they gimme their gold i dont mind xD

2 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

Before fishing i bought a lot of materials to upgrade my gear , from F10 as well sometimes when is worthing.

WHY ? Because i don't have alts , i have my FM main max gear and my Des as 2nd main full ET .

BNS is not my 2nd job to play 12 alts to gear 1 character.  

So my materials income is very low , while gold is just a number with 0 impact on life , materials are time investment which affects you life. 

Am 31.12.2019 um 13:10 schrieb Grimoir:

there are players that do that because they dont want to farm crystals, its stupid i agree, but hey if they gimme their gold i dont mind xD

i know and i dont understand it tbh. xD its so easy to get tons of crystals without fishing or buying expensive materials from F5... i will never understand that kind of ppl :/

vor 23 Stunden schrieb Zuzuzuzuzu:

So my materials income is very low , while gold is just a number with 0 impact on life , materials are time investment which affects you life. 

I also buy materials like evovled stones or so from F5 but not moonstones/elysian/etc. You can get tons of this materials from playing the game. But yeah.. i understand your situation and why you do it.
But for me buying this kind of materials from F5 is just too expensive... thats why i use my gold for other things because i have more materials than i need just by playing the game (running dungeons etc). :)

On 1/1/2020 at 1:27 PM, CrazyDude90 said:

I also buy materials like evovled stones or so from F5 but not moonstones/elysian/etc. You can get tons of this materials from playing the game. But yeah.. i understand your situation and why you do it.
But for me buying this kind of materials from F5 is just too expensive... thats why i use my gold for other things because i have more materials than i need just by playing the game (running dungeons etc). :)

Getting moonstones by runing dungeons sure bro xD and soulstones too lol maybe 3 o 4 a day. You will need 50 for just a single upgrade of aransu 3 to 4 for example... xD Or farm 16x30 golds whatever you prefer lol.