Sign in to follow this  
Vcrina

I love you BNS

Vcrina   

I love you BNS!!!

I've been waiting for you 1 year and half to release BNS in EU. So manny petitions so much desire to play this game.

I still love to play this game, i have the same desire to play this unique game.

For me, Bns it's number 1, still the best game and i really enjoy it.

I don't care of fps or something, i just built a new computer.

I just hope to don't be a free to play game, i prefer to pay /month to have a great community.

I am just frustated to see how many people critique this game.

BNS, you are the game who give me pleasure to play, who fullfill my free time, who answerd my expectation.

LilyFU   
2 hours ago, Vcrina said:

don't get frosted. realize that critique can be good and blind  love is 100% bad in everything

Realize that this game have lots of problems and is very poorly managed and deserves most of the criticism

KzE   
2 hours ago, Vcrina said:

I just hope to don't be a free to play game, i prefer to pay /month to have a great community.

Too late for hope... :D

Uldrum   

This post confuses me greatly..

Why are you saying "I've been waiting for 1 year and half to release BNS in EU." ? This game has been released in EU for almost 4 years at this point

Edited by Uldrum

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Vcrina:

I love you BNS!!!

We all do even if we are burned out and hate this game most of us still love this game.

I don't care of fps or something, i just built a new computer.

New Computer dosent mean better performance. But if you dont care you can play with 8 FPS i dont mind.

There is a subscription you can buy monthly. They are not gonna make it pay to play cause this means less players than we already have and they still would keep up with trove etc. So the only difference would be 1. less players 2. You are forced to pay monthly instead of having an option.

Well there is a reason to this and since you only have 5 posts here i guess you didnt read alot in forum yet.

1. Devs ignore everything players want. And if they decide to give us something they cut out something else which is usually far more important to us than the new thing.

2. Bugs, Performance issue etc. are constantly being ignored which is losing us alot of players every day.

3. No communication or wrong communication. Unlike any good Company you need luck to have correct informations at a time where you can react to it.

4. More and more Pay to win added into the game while they said back in 2015 that this is not gonna happen.

5. A support which makes huge differences between casher and non casher and this support is not banning people for cheating etc.

6. Constantly finding new ways to make the game less enjoyable for PVP Players.

Most of theese things are not Blade and souls fault as a software but NCs fault as a company but since you cant have one without the other Blade and soul gets hated. 

OP talking. (She should know who i am ingame ignore this if you are not crina)

Vcrina   

I play this game from the first day of release in EU, but before be released in EU i've been waiting 1years and half for it.

I am a premium member^^ i wish to be a condition for everybody pay this same in WOW.

Despite many bugs , wrong information etc etc etc, it's still the best game.

In every MMORPG you must farm like crazy, as i do wirh 1 main and 9 alts.

And yes, i wish to have arena tournements more often , to watch , i don't participate.

The game, the way it is, it's unique, so yes, I LOVE YOU BNS^^