guys please help

Virush

Guys, I need all 1-8 ss in Scarlet Conservatory, but no one sells only them:tears: I have no friends and clan, it’s so hard to find someone.. I know that only they are sold for 3k gold, but they write me 5-6k gold. Please, help.. :shy:

I messaged that I WTB in region and faction chat, last week. Two people said at that time the price is 3k gold for all 1-8 ss from Scarlet Conservatory, but i didn't had that much gold that time in last week. Then on this week other ppl started to say to me, it is now 5-6k gold. This price increase is really strange just in 1 week. I believe maybe it is possible to find someone to sell it by 3k gold no?

What "spot" do you mean exactly?

• 11 months later...
On 12/27/2019 at 4:42 PM, Payalord said:

I messaged that I WTB in region and faction chat, last week. Two people said at that time the price is 3k gold for all 1-8 ss from Scarlet Conservatory, but i didn't had that much gold that time in last week. Then on this week other ppl started to say to me, it is now 5-6k gold. This price increase is really strange just in 1 week. I believe maybe it is possible to find someone to sell it by 3k gold no?

What "spot" do you mean exactly?

Raid party can have 12 players (have 12 spots). If party of 10 can clear raid, then 2 spots (12-10=2) are available.