Den of the Ancients

iCats

Nobody knows the official droprates :D But they are quite low. There are many persons, who farmed their 25 tokens for prophecy neck, but haven't got their 2 gloves. I've got my 2 gloves within the farming runs for the neck on 2 chars, guess I was lucky. In the end it's all rng.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It seems that you should not worry or deal with this problem.

They tell me that I may have a lower fall than the rest. Basically it seems to be one of those "evils" that make new producers laugh and with those who mistreat the community, foolishly.

They must handle some "strange" data on the profile of the players that makes them compose "strategies" of evil free. Those kinds of strategies that made the aion community die of boredom at that time.

hahahahaha super fun hahahaha for them of course The most fun, for us, is that we play in groups and that in the groups we end up counting, what falls on one and what falls on the others. Something that is not fun, if it can be demonstrated.

What fun!!!!

Edited by Mhiska

Anyway, leave them with their laughs. Soon they will pass it to the merchant or, look, it happens of his rare "things" and we go to the hangar0 that there is another glove. When the foolishness is so great, better, prove it right ... foolishly

Edited by Mhiska