Santa claus bankrupt,Christmas gifts NOT in 2k19

Santa Anna

EU/NA server is on Santa naughty list. 

Meanwhile all the games have really good free gifts to their players ,we have Blade and Soul with our FREE gifts 

https://imgur.com/7DY9NVK

Meanwhile RU Blade and Soul have real gifts 

https://imgur.com/myjvX4h

HOW LOW IT BECAME THIS COMPANY ??? Like they don't have a limit ?

How about the players , how much can you endure this mocking ? 

3 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Meanwhile all the games have really good free gifts to their players ,we have Blade and Soul with our FREE gifts 

Im shocked what happens to different regions. We only get tomorrow NO WORTH DEALS , not discounted gifts. Every time make us feel idiot fools buying worthless things expensive .

57 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

How low the players became to always expect everything the same as other publishers / games do. This is a different game under different management. If you are that upset about gifts you can go play the ru version if you so wish.

We expect ? Well my friend everywhere i look they give gifts , real life as well, even at job i got gift . Tbh is not even worth my time to answer to that kind of answer from you . Im out . Merry Christmas.  

50 minutes ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

We expect ? Well my friend everywhere i look they give gifts , real life as well, even at job i got gift . Tbh is not even worth my time to answer to that kind of answer from you . Im out . Merry Christmas.  

See thats what i mean. Just because you get a gift at your job, or a gift irl you expect to get a gift everywhere, thats not how xmas works.

You don't get the all point , is more about common sense,  people spend hours and hours in game, at least once per year they should gift something that worth for our efforts. This is just disgusting, everyone see around how other games offer good gifts ,meanwhile a company that suck the money from players without remorse, their only good gifts  in game are GUESS WHAT ? With money ,AGAIN.  I don't mind to not get any gifts anyway, i don't expect nothing more from ncsoft side. What is bother me that they laugh in our face for the 1000000x times . Do you want gifts ,pay for them . What is for them to give same gifts as RU , when in game right now you farm you life for 8 blue unity stone which is fail anyway for purple . We have 3 tiers of unity stone purple ,legendary,awaken , and guess what if is not in March for sure 1000% in June at trove we get new tier of unity stone because all the whales have max awaken and there's no other way to milk them,while 90%of players still stuck in 500p on blue. 

And stop defending ncsoft. 

And if u are so anti Christmas, check google "Christmas gift meaning "

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

How low the players became to always expect everything the same as other publishers / games do. This is a different game under different management. If you are that upset about gifts you can go play the ru version if you so wish.

And not to forget, they could just leave the game, the publisher who is showing them the virtual middle finger and the folks who defend them behind, to leave for another game:playdumb:

8 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Yeah well, while you posted the NCoin bundels I can't see the free "Winter Wonderland Gift" which is mentioned on the same webpage for 0 NCoin. 

- 10 Daily Quest Resets

- Superior Reputation Charm

- Brilliant Radiance Stone Chest

ofc it's not the same as in Russia, but at least you get something for free.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Nemises:

Yeah well, while you posted the NCoin bundels I can't see the free "Winter Wonderland Gift" which is mentioned on the same webpage for 0 NCoin. 

- 10 Daily Quest Resets

+ it's until the 08.01.2020. you get it about 14 times

Edited by Fugisa

9 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

You know - I cannot even find these items mentioned?? o.0

Is there anything at all on the EU servers Christmas related apart from outfits and accessories?!

It is Christmas day now and still I find nothing o.o

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

It's the same game under different management.

4 hours ago, Ahn Nie said:

You know - I cannot even find these items mentioned?? o.0

Is there anything at all on the EU servers Christmas related apart from outfits and accessories?!

It is Christmas day now and still I find nothing o.o

You need to wait for 25th in US time not EU time. then when the store refreshes they will be there.

6 hours ago, Nemises said:

- 10 Daily Quest Resets

People forget that the quest resets will allow them to reset daily quests to earn more gold...

9 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

You don't get the all point , is more about common sense,  people spend hours and hours in game, at least once per year they should gift something that worth for our efforts. This is just disgusting, everyone see around how other games offer good gifts ,meanwhile a company that suck the money from players without remorse, their only good gifts  in game are GUESS WHAT ? With money ,AGAIN.  I don't mind to not get any gifts anyway, i don't expect nothing more from ncsoft side. What is bother me that they laugh in our face for the 1000000x times . Do you want gifts ,pay for them . What is for them to give same gifts as RU , when in game right now you farm you life for 8 blue unity stone which is fail anyway for purple . We have 3 tiers of unity stone purple ,legendary,awaken , and guess what if is not in March for sure 1000% in June at trove we get new tier of unity stone because all the whales have max awaken and there's no other way to milk them,while 90%of players still stuck in 500p on blue. 

And stop defending ncsoft. 

And if u are so anti Christmas, check google "Christmas gift meaning "

they never said they were gifts to begin with. The costume is a Christmas sale, the other items are 0 purchase items.

4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

People forget that the quest resets will allow them to reset daily quests to earn more gold...

Correct me if I'm wrong ,i didn't check well the reset thing in game( i log only for ET raid ) but is not that you need 10 x reset charms to actually reset 1 dungeon ,and the bundle have 10x reset aka 1 full reset for ONLY one dungeon per day ? If is like that ,so much gold .

I'm not saying that after these bundles 0 hm coins end , we will find these reset in shop for some ONLY NCOINS price, it won't be a surprise .

And again i repeat my self about gifts is more about COMMON SENSE for people that spend hours in game . 

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

You need to wait for 25th in US time not EU time. then when the store refreshes they will be there.

they never said they were gifts to begin with. The costume is a Christmas sale, the other items are 0 purchase items.

Yup - no Christmas gifts... Up to 2400NCoin for outfit and a bunch of items that probably will be trashed for 1copper each. Last year we had Hongsil's workshop and that was quite popular and nobody minded that at all. Was that for Christmas? I forget now for certain. So again EU is fleeced of their money. So much for Good Will, and the only 0 purchase items are for Warden and 20 stamps per month for premium. At least we got the wheel for a while...

Edited by Ahn Nie
okay - Up to 2999NCoin.. My bad!

On 12/24/2019 at 6:16 PM, Grimoir said:

Are you NCS employee trolling?

Keep seeing you dipping your beak into people's posts, trying to get a reaction.

Edited by itsthem