Returning to the game

Rusa

I'm currently re-downloading the game since I've been gone for about a year and they're giving me a few things upon returning. 

Main question is if there's more story currently, since that's one of the main reasons I enjoy the game and what happens to my kids utterly destroyed me. 

Happy Holidays, also!

Hi Rusa,

I came back just a week ago after not playing for 1,5 years. :)

There is more story and it's quite good, I was positively surprised, so I recommend coming back.

A lot to catch up, but probably worth it, despite what grumpy people will tell you :D

Merry Christmas! 

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Fareia:

A lot to catch up, but probably worth it, despite what grumpy people will tell you :D

You seem to misunderstand. Most people who say its not worth playing anymore are in the endgame. Early game is still fun you can upgrade fast and your dmg increases fast but in the end the difference between casher and F2P is way to big.

The most "grumpy" (never heared that word but i use it now) are thoose who`ve seen PVP and some even liked PVP but what NC did to PVP makes people like me salty.

This dosent change the fact that if you play with a guild or atleast one exp friend the early game is very good.

It's not a misunderstaing, my opinion is simple to get.

You're playing the game, if you are - you must follow game's rules.

If anyone doesn't want to play that is entirely up to that person to stop playing or keep going.

I can't imagine BNS removing P2W system if they earn a lot of money from it.

Just enjoy the game with whales, it needs getting used to it, changing the mindset.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...