I dare any BNS developer to watch my live stream of me playing arena with the amounts of bugs there are now FOR JUST 10 minutes :)))))))

IToukaI

Dear Developers, 

If u need any game testers i'd be more than happy to help since i noticed about 10 bugs in this game the first hour i played after the new patch :))) i reported these and also put them on the forums. LETS DO A GAME :)) let's guess how long it will take for a SIGNIFICANT bug like the Gunslinger SS/Hook iframe bug that happens A LOT every round atleast 2 times; to be fixed. Listen im not trynna hate not at all. I want this game to be doing good i think most people want to, but it just is not. What is stopping u guys from making this a great game? I think most people also wonder this. Aren't all the issues clearly visible. Is all the feedback from the community not clear? What's the excuse? U want me to post 20 clips of all the bugs i've encountered till this point since the new patch? i'd be glad to. Just please make it look like u guys care atleast and i know u do, but not everyone knows that and people quit the game for that reason cause they just don't believe in this game going in a good way, since it has been going downhill ever since the awakening patch.

don't forget hit me up if u need game testers. i'm down for a small compensation lmao

Am 21.12.2019 um 18:08 schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

i'm down for a small compensation lmao

Even if they had considered it which i doubt cause the stuff they want to know get written down in forum. You made yourselfe unatractive this way if you want money for it. You should know by now they are not going to spent a penny to make players happy.

Am 21.12.2019 um 18:08 schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

a SIGNIFICANT bug like the Gunslinger SS/Hook iframe bug that happens A LOT every round atleast 2 times

your said bug also happens on my warlock but not by pressing SS... on my warlock i get CC'ed and damaged through my 5 hit shield (and it dont break the shield!).

EDIT: It happens mostly when you press your SS/shield milliseconds before you get hit.

Edited by CrazyDude90

6 hours ago, CrazyDude90 said:

your said bug also happens on my warlock but not by pressing SS... on my warlock i get CC'ed and damaged through my 5 hit shield (and it dont break the shield!).

EDIT: It happens mostly when you press your SS/shield milliseconds before you get hit.

Yes a lot of classes have this bug. They messed up something with the input or something

• 2 months later...