Warlock need a serious rework! WL class is trash and dead

Vilo

What's the point in 2020 in being a wl now? The entire class is dead, Wl is trash now and can't compete with any of the other classes except some noob destros and bd you can try to pve but if they survive sb u're done. Good kfm, bm and sin are impossible to kill as wl since the only skill with which u can damage them have 30 sec cd... Developers even delayed the cd on block are they serious? Bm can still insta spam his block and block everything, even my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ dragon helix which is supposed to come from underground lol
Kfm can q/e my useless thrall and gain the buff even if im paying attention on using only the skill they cant resist.
sin can hide and do whatever they want because my only chance to get em while they're hidden is a 3 hit wingstorm and the repulse with 32sec cd? lel

Nobody need a wl in party anymore: Warden has more dps and it's more useful to party since they can even tank. Wl has 0 mobility, few damage and just one cc!!! I mean cmon! kfm and sin have tons of cc's while WL has only one...You cant even clear Mao as wl if ur thrall is dead, this is so stupid. Also the thrall is completly useless in pve i dont even know what's the point of having it on the field when another warden is buffing the party. 

The lack of mobility is messy even in pve if u gotta take ur place to do mechs.

Also the class is too ping and fps dependant and that's why a lot of ppl complain about little damage. My wl is 1.9k ap but still it cant compete with other classes with lower gear in terms of dps and this SUCKS! A 1.7k archer has double my damage and a Bm with the same gear has like 4 time my damage wtf!? where's the balance?

And last but not least the LEECH SKILL!!! Damn i feel so nervous sometimes. U use that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ skill and for 2/3 seconds you cant do anything but waiting for the animation to end, but ofc you can still take damage and cc.. there was a "resist on use" back in time on that skill. Why the hell it got removed? even boss on pve sometimes knockback me or cc me because my leech animation is not over yet and im completely vulnerable. 
WARLOCK NEEDS A REWORK ASAP! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally someone who sees the same flaws that I saw.
Many people might meme arround n say "warlock deserved it cause it was top-tier back then in pvp" or some ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤; that doesnt excuse to make a whole class into trashtier.

ice has mobility now, but ice sucks in damage - with shadow you do more dps but sacrifice mobility; pvp is a joke as you said since melees can just cuck us hardcore.
The damage is also something concerning, why are others allowed to do such a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ton of damage, while  I can barely keep up mine on a stable rate.

WL in 2019/2020 is trash, everyone will meme you to death CauSe WaRDeNS better, but honestly - i just cling to this class because I enjoy the combat aswell as the skills that warlock has to offer. Sad to see our main being ......... irrelevant these days, except if they need a SB in the party

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
vor 10 Stunden schrieb GodoyWL:

Other times it has been said that in-game improvements for players will only be made upon complaint. We need more WL complaining. Rework NOW.

Name in-game: Eluchy

People complain about litterly every class for example BM is broken to such an extent this class should be banned from this game and people complain still no changes.

Spamming here "but i want it to be changed" is not gonna help cause NCwest either does not forward it or devs in KR dont care since this is not a way to get money from players.

Just look at their income from late 2019 it got reduced and guess what we got ingame ? Instead of improvements so players might join and may buy stuff they increases the ammount of important stuff in F10. For example we always got gem powders back when a new tier comes but this time we got nothing. 1 Week later they sold theese in F10 and when are they gonna remove theese very important items for every player ? exactly when F2P get their HM coins from Season rewards so most people had to buy their stuff with Real money only.

I am not saying they should not create an income but please not with stuff that is litterly unfarmable but needed is high qauntitiys.

My message here is "dev dosent give a damn about something like this" before they listen to some EU or NA Player about something so big they rather close the game thats less work.