This game needs to be shut down

sourtreething

The game has horrible ratings and terrible profit margins. Nobody here is happy, including the staff. Just shut this down and migrate workers to other games. This game just attracts a small community of asian elitist players who couldn't cut it in other games, and their whole game library consist of LoL and BnS. This game failed in the west and only retains these players, which drive away western players on purpose. Just end this failure already and offer some compensation toward other games. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, sourtreething said:

The game has horrible ratings and terrible profit margins. Nobody here is happy, including the staff. Just shut this down and migrate workers to other games. This game just attracts a small community of asian elitist players who couldn't cut it in other games, and their whole game library consist of LoL and BnS. This game failed in the west and only retains these players, which drive away western players on purpose. Just end this failure already and offer some compensation toward other games. 

Or you could move on if you are so unhappy and dissatisfied with the game. Just cause that is your opinion doesnt mean many of the other players share it.

• Like 3

I'd argue that for this post to be of value, you should explain your stance on why you think the game failed in the west. Personally, without going into any specifics, I think it has tons to do with the lack of engagement from our publishers in being knowledgeable and interactive with the community as well as a neglect from the development team to partly make sure our feedback is implemented and partly maintain active development resulting in a lack of bug fixes. In other words, the game is not at all a tailored version of the game to fit the western market and much more like a treadmill of copy-pasting from other markets without any regard for our opinion.

Whether the failure in meeting the western region's demands is the fault of NCWEST or NCSOFT's team at Bloodlust is up to debate. I kind of think it has more to do with NCSOFT than the others considering how unnervingly poor their organization seems to be.

46 minutes ago, Viblo said:

Whether the failure in meeting the western region's demands is the fault of NCWEST or NCSOFT's team at Bloodlust is up to debate. I kind of think it has more to do with NCSOFT than the others considering how unnervingly poor their organization seems to be.

The game is not clearly designed for the western audience. There's only so much NCWEST can do to make it bearable for us when the changes we want are detrimental to the business model NCKOREA has going on for the game. Not to say people at NCWEST themselves haven't made bad decisions. 

22 hours ago, sourtreething said:

I have a few moans about this game, but there is not another closely resembling the format and I have yet to find a better combat interface that is both intuitive and user friendly. Most players complain because they enjoy the game but there are areas that are deteriorating. This game does need more staff to run through as a player to see just what they have done. Latest side story, the Silversteel? 20 minutes game play. If you rush you can maybe do this in 10-15 minutes. My beef with that is the attention given to, and the very well made video cuts. They are really good, but some of them ( 2 I can think of now) take away from the game any enjoyment of discovery. Unnecessary. Same as happened with previous side story. When the team was "refreshed", was it more animators and less programmers? Because the game play deteriorated and parts are held together with bandaids! Players want to enjoy the game not spend so much time interrupted by videos!

I really enjoyed the story behind the game, as I suspect did a lot of the original players. Newer players will not have had the same feeling after the majority of the game was chopped. I miss Blues Clues! lol

Now it is rush the players through the game with no thought to the artists behind the awesome landscapes and majestic structures, towards the current end of the game. But what is this?!

A Roadblock!

Crafting and upgrades just got a serious knock down! Material prices and availability just became most unfavourable! Anybody out there who is a solo player without being premium will never under the current system get Rare Elements! NEVER! 

What has happened??

None premium players who do not party are being carefully driven out of the game?

This is sad...

We will miss them....

42 minutes ago, SilverFoxR said:

You can leave at any time...

I think that guy is in the "If i can't enjoy it, noone should be able to enjoy it" camp. He dosen't just want to leave or quit, he wants everyone else to leave and quit as well.

I just want to thank NC for the many hours of enjoyment this game has provided for me.  I play this game to relax after work and I have found it an extremely fun and enjoyable way to spend my free time.  I find it incredible that people who don't play anymore come here to a company website and spread venom and ill will.  It's a tribute to this company that they even allow posts like the one from the op to remain on their website.  For everyone who continues to play and enjoy this game, please disregard the vile hateful speach of people who have nothing better than to poison people with their hate.  No one forced anyone to play this game.  If you find you no longer have enjoyment from playing, no one is forcing you to play.  People filled with the amount of hate I see here are most likely dangerous and unstable.  I personally am afraid that people like this exist.  Thank you again NC for providing me with many hours of fun in my free time. 

Edited by Josalina

4 hours ago, Uldrum said:

I think that guy is in the "If i can't enjoy it, noone should be able to enjoy it" camp. He dosen't just want to leave or quit, he wants everyone else to leave and quit as well.

Imho he want his wasted money back.

Actually I don't understand complaints. Literally. Getting gear isn't hard. It's just time consuming. But you can easily farm like 1.5-2k gold in week plus tons of mats. All you need to do is to have premium {which gives just +30% gold which means you still get 1k-1.5k/week} do daily/weekly challenges, BT,VT, SK raids tower of infinity and trial arena}. This way you won't need to farm any mats and buy only things like premium stones and sacred vials {even though you can farm and craft vials too}. 

As for UE4...most don't wait for it because of better graphics...they wait for it because UE4 engine has better performance in games like this. They wait for it because UE4 should make game run smoother and more FPS.They wait for it because UE4 use all cores instead of just one. Because it runs of direct X 11 instead direct X 9

15 hours ago, Uldrum said:

Oh, absolutely. Believe me, I've seen enough of these kinds of "players" on other game forums before... the "I don't like something, so nobody should, because I'm enlightened paragon of intelligence and must shepherd the masses." kind of individual. Clearly, the guy has nothing better to do with his life, so he comes to a forum for a game he "quit" and tries to get other people to do so for some kind of pathetic "clout chasing" or something.

It's pretty much the ultimate form of an MMO whiner - someone who (claims that they) don't play anymore, but instead of leaving the game and it's forums behind and moving on to the next game (that they'll ultimately quit and repeat the process, assuming it's legit), they lurk around and proclaim their hatred and that anyone who doesn't agree is stupid, because they didn't follow them.

Honestly, it'd be funnier to see a moderator step in and give them a temporary suspension from the forums under the grounds of "Well, you clearly don't like our game... here... let us make it easier for you to transition out.", but of course, we know the reaction... the whiner returns after the temporary suspension (or makes a new account) to throw a tantrum over how he was "unfairly banned" and "deserves compensation" for the game he quit.

On 12/25/2019 at 3:55 PM, sourtreething said:

Just wait for the announcement after ue4 flops. Graphics can't make up for the corrupt game play 

Its not just graphic update tho.....new engine = new optimizations and configuration options which the current engine does not have. These are engine changes itself, no game coding needed.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb KzE:

Yesterday was announced in KR BNS, that UE4 will get another delay, with no ETA. So dont stand on one leg till UE4 NA/EU release.

I paused the game for me but since they delay it again i think its gonna be a bigger pause. I cant stand 20 FPS or even less in 6v6 PVP and Raids sometimes even in Dungeons.

It should be atleast 60 even if 24 Players are on screen but it can go into the single digits.

I7 9700K while the system requirements are Core 2 Duo.

29 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I paused the game for me but since they delay it again i think its gonna be a bigger pause. I cant stand 20 FPS or even less in 6v6 PVP and Raids sometimes even in Dungeons.

It should be atleast 60 even if 24 Players are on screen but it can go into the single digits.

I7 9700K while the system requirements are Core 2 Duo.

That C2D CPU was for the initial release, not for the current "in a hurry" created unoptimised content.

For me its not a core game i play.. i come and go on this titel, But when i play i have a lot of fun doing it. zones are dope the fighting mechanics are sick and the outfits in this game are from another world. this game is more then average then all those MMORPG's out there.   this is all (MY) opinion about the game and i stick with it even all the buggs and sometimes frame drops.

I tested an huge quantity of multplayer games and MMO and I still play to some other MMO, but this game even if not perfect is the best on the whole market, for me.

It's not because you don't like it and not play to it anymore, than it give you the right to beg for force devs to close this game.

It's so egoist.