Suggestions for old tier 2 ring and gloves

yoM

For Dragon Trader Union Junsorei, Replace Imperial Ring and Imperial Gloves with Wrathbringer Myth Ring Chest - Stage 1 and Skyreach Gloves - Stage 1 respectively. Replace the 100-run achievement with 10-run achievement. Change the number of Imperial Cores required from 250 to 200 or 100. Those were the typical changes to Hellion Accessories when Imperial Accessories were introduced. And when new earrings and belt are introduced same thing should apply to Imperial Earrings and Imperial Belt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yoM said:

For Dragon Trader Union Junsorei, Replace Imperial Ring and Imperial Gloves with Wrathbringer Myth Ring Chest - Stage 1 and Skyreach Gloves - Stage 1 respectively. Replace the 100-run achievement with 10-run achievement. Change the number of Imperial Cores required from 250 to 200 or 100. Those were the typical changes to Hellion Accessories when Imperial Accessories were introduced. And when new earrings and belt are introduced same thing should apply to Imperial Earrings and Imperial Belt.

This should happen with the next patch we get with the new raid i believe. they cant change the imperial ring yet because it is still BiS PVP gear. Once the new PVP path comes they wil lreduce it.

Edited by Grimoir
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/20/2019 at 8:36 AM, Grimoir said:

This should happen with the next patch we get with the new raid i believe. they cant change the imperial ring yet because it is still BiS PVP gear. Once the new PVP path comes they wil lreduce it.

Unfortunately we didn't get the changes in the recent patch and the new raid is probably months away. I agree that the imperial ring may need to stay as it is but I cannot see any reason not to adjust Imperial Gloves.

• Like 2

On 20/12/2019 at 5:36 AM, Grimoir said:

Agree on ring.

But they could at least change the gloves.