Development team needs to be fired

sojaa

The game is full of fms and wardens running around and tanking/ wiping whole teams in bg. Wardens are unreal currently with a buff and damn near double hp as everything else. Not to mention they just run up and z,v,c,x sever a whole group of people and kill them. With fm it wouldn't be so bad if their attacks stopped dot frame drops if they are cced. If I get cced my attacks immediately stop hitting as a melee. Its bad enough they weave their q and e tab and v  and then q and e again for  longer then 11 sec they can just then they get a wep reset and do it all again and if you stack item resets your looking at a long stall.  When Im seeing 2 fms and 2 wardens per team almost every group its time for a fixing. Or how about go play some battlegrounds and talk to your support and learn how to be a development team. They get tickets all the time talking about the same 3 classes. I am legitly seeing people move from their main to these classes just to pvp because they have such trouble with them. If ya cant beat em join em. Development is milking the people who wanna be the best of the best and if they cant do it on their main they will move to the broken classes. Which might I add has been like the last few years now. Wl Gunner warden and archer all have been like that. First it was double air on wl. Then it was bulletstorm and bb. It is still broken for wardens in more then 1 way and it wasn't even fixed before the next class came out.I won't even speak on archer. Lets just say a GM and I had a lengthy discussion about him not liking archers and that they were broken af and he hates fighting them. It takes forever for you to fix. Fire your current development team and get some real people who want this game to excel. Not A development team that wants every new class to wipe whole parties because its so cool. Maybe have some consideration for your older players who don't want to alt to be the best. Its so bad you had to go back and start a 3rd spec for classes to come back. BM being one of them. Then somebody was original and gave the bm a wl double air. Which was removed from the game due to it being overpowered. Makes a lot of sense. There are more then just those skills reused and renamed then thrown into a different class. Development team needs to go. Id have fired them along time ago. Or make a new bns at the lvl 45 patch with unreal and click delete on the classic bns. Then maybe think before you implement things that are game killers. Oh and maybe add some new maps to bg. The same 3 maps for bg. 1 map for arena. The only new pvp content is gear. Pve has had gear,new dungeons,new rewards, new bosses,nerfs and so on and so forth. Even had a few raids. Maybe a 12 vs 12 even. Wait wait no you cant you don't even have 24 people that pvp on a regular.