Sign in to follow this  
Kuraite

Fireworks of Archer

Kuraite   

Hi, i am a main Archer windpiercer, and as i saw, we are the only class that has a shared skill that affects directly to the dps of the single player. This fireworks skill is a shared skill by all archers, so when one sets in boss, no one else can, and that damage acumulated in burst can be exploted by user for dealing more damage, while the rest cant use it. So is a premanent arguemente between archers, because already found many players asking pretty rude to let them set fireworks first.

As in the rest of the classes, due that isnt a buff, but a dps skill dmg, i think it should be individual for each user, and not a shared skill. 

So please if you think the same, support this post so the development team sees it and maybe can do something about it, thanks ^^

4 hours ago, Kuraite said:

Hi, i am a main Archer windpiercer, and as i saw, we are the only class that has a shared skill that affects directly to the dps of the single player. This fireworks skill is a shared skill by all archers, so when one sets in boss, no one else can, and that damage acumulated in burst can be exploted by user for dealing more damage, while the rest cant use it. So is a premanent arguemente between archers, because already found many players asking pretty rude to let them set fireworks first.

As in the rest of the classes, due that isnt a buff, but a dps skill dmg, i think it should be individual for each user, and not a shared skill. 

So please if you think the same, support this post so the development team sees it and maybe can do something about it, thanks ^^

There's a lot of modifications coming for Lightbringer  on how class is being played, (not sure about Windpiercer). However I'm not sure if there are any changes to how Firework works.

NightFer   

Since you are a archer-main (or so you say you are) you should know that there is a party and a solo version of Fireworks. So if you have more archers in the party, you can switch to solo if you like, its not big of a deal. On the other hand, if you are running dungeons in F8, you should already know the greediness of the people. You wont see many archers ingame anyways, so it should be quite easy (most of them are alts anyways).

So yeah, for A9 user, 40mil dps to pop out isnt that high considering everyone in a 6man party can pull out at least 500k dps, thats like 4mil per second. If you are on GC side of the things, 101mil is also not that high since you are already at that side of the coin, your party should be able to sustain the 10mil/sec dps. If you are on TB tho, 300mil is also not that high considering the amount of dps you can throw out.

Kuraite   

Yeah i know all the issues of party but sometimes you end up with more archers in the same party.

I understand also that for someone that has cashed or has already all the gear and his raid set and everything done, is easy to say that that little of dps lost is nothing, but as with the AP issue, every bit of dps is needed for others when they are so strict to recrute for raiding.

Edited by Kuraite

Grimoir   
2 hours ago, Kuraite said:

Yeah i know all the issues of party but sometimes you end up with more archers in the same party.

thats why he said if you have more archers in party, you use the solo version of fireworks that works only for you and not the party.

Cor   
52 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

thats why he said if you have more archers in party, you use the solo version of fireworks that works only for you and not the party.

Which is nonsense because it will do less dmg in a party no matter when you use it (assuming equal gear ofc if you totally outgear your party it's another story). I honestly don't understand what is there to complain about it's not like bb/sb that have gcd you can use fireworks whenever you want when the one from the the other archer is gone. Only reason to complain here is imo "omg i couldn't use my fireworks during main burst my dps/e-pen is shrinking"

Kuraite   
3 hours ago, Cor said:

Which is nonsense because it will do less dmg in a party no matter when you use it (assuming equal gear ofc if you totally outgear your party it's another story). I honestly don't understand what is there to complain about it's not like bb/sb that have gcd you can use fireworks whenever you want when the one from the the other archer is gone. Only reason to complain here is imo "omg i couldn't use my fireworks during main burst my dps/e-pen is shrinking"

Cor, if you come here to be toxic, and you dont even support the idea neither come here as friendly user, better dont even glare the topics ^^ Because as i saw on your profile, you little try to help but always complain of other's topics ^^ If you dont like people making a topic and expose something that is real then dont come into forums, because you making complain that its definition is "telling something that is wrong or isnt satisfactory" with a crybaby talk, that is what you just did with that argument of "omg i couldn't use my fireworks during main burst my dps is shrinking". So please, learn some manners before writing up.

Kuraite   
4 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Sorry but could you explain the solor version of fireworks? Because i dont know if is only available for lightbringer, but at least on windpiercer i didnt saw it. 

Cor   
1 hour ago, Kuraite said:

Cor, if you come here to be toxic, and you dont even support the idea neither come here as friendly user, better dont even glare the topics ^^ Because as i saw on your profile, you little try to help but always complain of other's topics ^^ If you dont like people making a topic and expose something that is real then dont come into forums, because you making complain that its definition is "telling something that is wrong or isnt satisfactory" with a crybaby talk, that is what you just did with that argument of "omg i couldn't use my fireworks during main burst my dps is shrinking". So please, learn some manners before writing up.

There is nothing toxic in my reply or did i call you names? Your reply can be summed up as "omg how dare you disagree with me go away!", if you don't like seeing people disagree with your opinion then don't post on the forums.

Edited by Cor

Greetings everybody,

Please remember to post on the topic at hand, not on each other. Also, there is a lot that can be interpreted or read between the lines when communicating in writing only, so maybe try a more friendly approach all around. 

Thank you!

Kuraite   
On 18/12/2019 at 8:19 PM, Cor said:

There is nothing toxic in my reply or did i call you names? Your reply can be summed up as "omg how dare you disagree with me go away!", if you don't like seeing people disagree with your opinion then don't post on the forums.

As PhoenixMitra said, lots of things can be read between lanes and as also as Nightfer also disagrees with me, as you can see i am not "kicking him away" because he knows how to speak to people, but as i saw from you that only wants to create drama's around forums, because this isnt the first topic neither the last i imagine that i have seen this actitude from you. So please, stop the drama, and go to other topic if you arent gonna try to help out or share a friendly opinion, because being in disagree doesnt mean you cant be friendly ^^. Thanks.

Edited by Kuraite

Cor   

As PhoenixMitra said, lots of things can be read between lanes and as also as Nightfer also disagrees with me, as you can see i am not "kicking him away" because he knows how to speak to people,

He did neither agree nor disagree with you he simply gave you information.

but as i saw from you that only wants to create drama's around forums, because this isnt the first topic neither the last i imagine that i have seen this actitude from you.

I did not address you in my post, i wrote what i think about this issue and you took it personal and turned it into drama telling me to gtfo. I don't tiptoe around other people like they are raw eggs and there are plenty normal posts from me but of course you have selective perception there.

So please, stop the drama, and go to other topic if you arent gonna try to help out or share a friendly opinion, because being in disagree doesnt mean you cant be friendly ^^. Thanks.

Thanks for confirming again that you only want positive replies. I already said all i have to say about this (non)issue so i wont reply again unless you give me a reason. Like i said before fireworks has no gcd like bb/sb so it can be used back to back thus there is imo no reason except the one i mentioned already to complain about this. If every archer could use the party fireworks at the same time it would be too op burst potential and im sure you can write here whatever you want and nc will never change it.

Kuraite   
11 hours ago, Cor said:

He did neither agree nor disagree with you he simply gave you information.

I did not address you in my post, i wrote what i think about this issue and you took it personal and turned it into drama telling me to gtfo. I don't tiptoe around other people like they are raw eggs and there are plenty normal posts from me but of course you have selective perception there.

Thanks for confirming again that you only want positive replies. I already said all i have to say about this (non)issue so i wont reply again unless you give me a reason. Like i said before fireworks has no gcd like bb/sb so it can be used back to back thus there is imo no reason except the one i mentioned already to complain about this. If every archer could use the party fireworks at the same time it would be too op burst potential and im sure you can write here whatever you want and nc will never change it.

And i answer again, i didn take it to personal issue, i am only saying that if you arent gonna give a friendly reply even if is of disagree or agree, dont come into topics, thanks ^^ 

And for your answer to the "tiptoe around other people", before answering someone and telling them to be more nice, i prefer knowing if that person has a bad day, or is like that always, because we are all humans and i dont like call out someone that just had a bad day.

Because the only one taking this to personal is yourself, and not adding names doesnt mean you dont take it to personal, and i am not adding anyone that isnt already on this post ^^ So please, stop the dama, thanks ^^

Edited by Kuraite