Which spect is better for a KFM tank?

Kuraite

This depends on your gameplay.. 3rd spec has most burst, wind does good single target and can always CC with party like tanks should do.

Watch some YT videos and make your desicion.

You could also equip PVE Accessoires (not Raid), so you can switch spec easier until you found the best for you.

On 22/12/2019 at 5:45 PM, Deamon said:

I'd argue wind or fire (although fire has the lowest dps) is easier to tank with because wolf combos can get in the way of tanking. They all can do it pretty easily though.

Ouh, i understand, due that i already got all for wolf but havent leveled yet and i can change easy, could you explain me a little bit? So i change and start well ^^

• 5 weeks later...

The big issue is that, while Wolf KFM can be very burst-y, it's also a bit more complicated than the other paths. Wind is very consistent for the most part, being able to output solid damage the entire time. With the right badge combination, their rotation is very simple as well.

Speaking OF simple... though I don't use 3rd spec, I have heard it can be easier for Wolf KFM with Simple Mode as it'll do your combo/rotations for you... but I don't know entirely myself.