Related to Removed Crafting Job

Maccerloxous

Just recently I want to get "Crafty Collector" achievement because we can fast craft to rise up crafting job level. When I check requirement to get the achievement it still need to wear Merry Potters Uniform and Potter Cap, but we know Merry Potters job already removed from game. I think we can't get that outfit except from craft, and maybe other achivements that need something not only to craft outfit but some items from old removed or changed crafting job not yet to be change. 

I hope development team take action about this for the next update.

You can buy the Merry Potters uniform + cap from the achievement vendor in zaiwei^^ so you can get the "Crafty Collector" achievement.
But you can't get the "Patron of the Arts" and "Radiant Ringsmith" achievements, because you have to craft a heptagonal diamond pouch, which was sadly removed from the crafting guild and the achievements aren't updated. But this issue was already mentioned months ago, so it seems, they won't do anything about it :/

merry potter’s uniform and cap are at merchants square in zaiwei at the achievement merchant Kiyeon, youll need 4 High Quality fabric (3 for uniform, 1 for cap) and 1000 achievement points for the uniform, 600 for the cap.

Edited by swordin
details