Can't log in

Mamuro

After the new update, I'm trying to log in, its the tenth time I try to log in the game, once I reach the character selection screen, the game bugs out and I can't enter, the game start to not respond and then crash... any idea of what can be? 

Same problem here. I thought it was my computer problem, even though it is difficult it is new and yesterday was working well. But today is giving error in login, it takes time to run (when it runs since sometimes it is unresponsive and hangs) and when you open to select persongem hangs, summarizing this does not work. I also want to know what it can be and how to solve it since I really want to play. (sorry for the bad english)

Also having the same issue but it only happens on my main (Summoner). The only way I can play her is when I use 32 bit (but game crashes after a while because 32 bit is unstable :/ ). Maybe you can try switching client because I couldn't even pass the character loading screen when I try it on 64 bit. I can log in just fine on my alts using 64 bit without crashing. Support is of no help either with their copy/paste response. I suspect it's the new windows update that's causing this tho.