Tired of toxic people with trash language

WastingTimeOnGames

On 12/11/2019 at 11:41 AM, Uldrum said:

If you stopped being toxic yourself, that would stop others from reacting toxicly to your behaviour.

Example of Toxic behaviour.

Using Wrong gear.

Not using buffs (BB, BW, AC) at the correct time.

Having too long loading screens.

Being angry at people if they try to correct your mistakes and help you be better.

If you avoid doing the points above that should decrease the amount of angry people you encounter,

Also please do remember that people do dungeons and dailies on like 5+ characters per day, So they are frustrated and just want it done fast, So any thing that slows their dailies down they will react badly towards, So try to be more considirate yourself.

Okay I had to log in just to comment on this cause this gave me a huggeeee laugh.
I'm hoping this was a joke, because if it's not then clearly you're on the toxic end my dude

Using wrong gear - asides from pvp gear or being undergeared (which is p much only possible in 2 dungeons rn, or hm), having the wrong gear is very difficult to accomplish. Unless you mean being under the gear of the recruitment message, in which case, fair

Not using buffs at the correct time - I'll have you know after doing CC, WC, and BC that buff timing is irrelevant. Every party demands buffs at different times. On my wl, I've had people ask me for BW during shield and I give it to them, the next party? You're stupid if you do that. Buff timing is entirely situational anymore, so this one is up for debate, as not using it at all when you know you can I can agree is annoying.

Having too long loading screens - fund people with irl money if you care? I know plenty of people that are in debt or are in college and so, shocker, play on a laptop or budget setup. You're telling people how to live their lives, not how to play the game at this point. This is the only one I have to say is the dumbest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I've ever heard.

There's no excuse for toxicity in it's proper definition. Irritation is one thing, and that's what you're talking about. I don't see that as being toxic, but rude if you shove it on some random stranger.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb Laura099:

Having too long loading screens - fund people with irl money if you care? I know plenty of people that are in debt or are in college and so, shocker, play on a laptop or budget setup. You're telling people how to live their lives, not how to play the game at this point. This is the only one I have to say is the dumbest ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ I've ever heard.

Its understandable why people load fast if they have a bad PC but there is no person i could think if who cant afford a SSD nowdays. Even the person with the biggest deb in history can buy a SSD if he can afford a PC at all.

Most people complain "ah you guys are to fast i am still loading" but if you ask them to buy a SSD to change something they say "nah i dont need this" there are very few people who want a SSD for BNS if they are using a HDD right now but its needed unfourtunetly.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Unfortunately SSD today is obligatory for any mmo. It could be seen as common courtesy to other players to play MMO on SSD. Some people I played with could load 3-5 minutes and that was not very happy experience. On other hand playing on old laptop may restrict adding SSD. Nothing really can be done about it.

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

People start enjoying it when they get attention because of it, not because they dont get punished. If you dont give them attention they wont do it.

Nope. People enjoy it because domination is one of 3 basic human needs. They tend to forget all those who patiently helped them on their way to knowledge and power. And power creep in this game feeds desire to dominate too good. But I admit that I put a trap in my answer: under punishment I meant wider means that simple ban-hammer. Like make it so that cooperation is needed. That talking is needed. Most of toxicity vapors when person in question sees that he needs full group to clear obstacle. Add in daily lockout timer and most toxic player turns into patient teacher. Well there are demerits in that solution also (very big to be honest)  but I think you got my point: carrot and stick.

Well... not like anything will be done about power creep. Right now BnS feels like mmo of solo players.

Edited by Crimhare

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Its understandable why people load fast if they have a bad PC but there is no person i could think if who cant afford a SSD nowdays. Even the person with the biggest deb in history can buy a SSD if he can afford a PC at all.

Most people complain "ah you guys are to fast i am still loading" but if you ask them to buy a SSD to change something they say "nah i dont need this" there are very few people who want a SSD for BNS if they are using a HDD right now but its needed unfourtunetly.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if an SSD over an HDD was the only issue, then I should not load in faster than anyone on this server.
I used to play this game on my SSD but because they didn't remove any old files from the game, BnS now takes up over 70gb for me, so I had to shove it onto my HDD, albeit a bit better of an HDD than your basic one. Even still, I'm normally the second or third person in a dungeon, plenty of times even the first, so either your vast majority of players all play on a low-grade HDD, or there are other factors involved in load time.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Laura099:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if an SSD over an HDD was the only issue, then I should not load in faster than anyone on this server.
I used to play this game on my SSD but because they didn't remove any old files from the game, BnS now takes up over 70gb for me, so I had to shove it onto my HDD, albeit a bit better of an HDD than your basic one. Even still, I'm normally the second or third person in a dungeon, plenty of times even the first, so either your vast majority of players all play on a low-grade HDD, or there are other factors involved in load time.

Of course a normal HDD like 100 MB/s wont be much of a problem but imagine you are also using this HDD for your Operating System and other programms at the same time.

Another reason could be SATA I. There are still alot of people with Athlon II or whatever the cheap Quad cores are from AMD and in thoose PCs you mostly find Sata II or even Sata I and this is slow af.