The grand opening of...

Arohk

Episode one, 1000 Treasure pouches.

Don't ask me how long it took to collect them, its basically what i piled up from daily rewards and daily dash, and a few from peaches.

I am collecting something else right now, but it will take a little longer till i got my goal together.

1000 pouches and just 353 Moonstone and 350 Elysian Crystals?
LoL thats a droprate of aprox. 35% and not even enough Moonstone / Elysian Crystals to even upgrade TT-Ring / Earring from 1 to 10.

Uhm yeah, thanks, now i remeber why i stopped playing this game

BTW: @Arohkyou char looks cute :)

Edited by Merlin DE

13 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

1000 pouches and just 353 Moonstone and 350 Elysian Crystals?
LoL thats a droprate of aprox. 35% and not even enough Moonstone / Elysian Crystals to even upgrade TT-Ring / Earring from 1 to 10.

Uhm yeah, thanks, now i remeber why i stopped playing this game

considering you basically need 0 skill and not even gear to get those amounts, its a fair drop rate imo. Especially since you cna easily brainded farm it.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

considering you basically need 0 skill and not even gear to get those amounts, its a fair drop rate imo. Especially since you cna easily brainded farm it.

[/zynism] Considdering you basically need no skill and braindad can bust down BC. WC, CC in Normal mode, lets reduce gold to 1 gold per dungeon and remove the loot...[/zynism]

31 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

[/zynism] Considdering you basically need no skill and braindad can bust down BC. WC, CC in Normal mode, lets reduce gold to 1 gold per dungeon and remove the loot...[/zynism]

LOL but this actually makes sense xD But too bad we cant go back to how dungeons used to be during 45 patch where you had to learn the mechs and nothing was ever nerfed / changed / removed from dungeons.

1 hour ago, Merlin DE said:

and yet, people still manage to die.

Bns players: How do I use this item???
Item tooltip: Drops from X, used for Y that drops from Z.
also Bns players: Game too hard, nerf pls.

Of course they still manage to die. If reading is too hard, how do you expect them to know what an iframe is?

• 4 weeks later...