Plese give us a way to seal our soul shields

ImoutoMaster

Hi,

i wanted to switch my main cause SF even tho it is strong in PVP 6v6 its way way way weaker than something like Force Master or KFM but the reason i dont do it is i would have to farm the soul shield and mystic badge again.

Why does a system to switch the main class exist if i cannot sent everything ? What do you guys think about it ?

I have to go with no, its you who wants to switch, its bad enough they allow to mail all gear over, soulshields shouldnt be the case. But if they would ever decide it, it should remove all psyches from soulshields and make the unsealing rng in terms of stats again.

I think this would be a good idea, because it's so hard to get good ss stats. Otherwise they could just rework the ss system, for example that we can choose which stats we want. It's so annyoing to buy 20 ss boxes or more until you get the right stats and when new ss come out, you have to rng again. I would also pay more currency to get safe stats. And in raids drop like 1-2 ss with random stats for 12 persons per week. Some raid members still dont have good ss stats and try to get them since et came out, so for 7-8 months. You could also make something like ss cruxes for the stats, so we don't even have to throw our old set away, for which we worked so hard. Please rework the system.

Edited by RyVerseLy

I agree to be able to mail/seal EVERYTHING.

But sealing souls shield will convert them into a new item, this means it will lose psyches, fuse, and stats will be random again, but you wont have to farm the ss again.

Don't understand the problem with allowing people to mail gear over. I would even like to see NCsoft add a voucher in f10 to allow you to change class. But of course you will lose the ratings you have in f11. Who has time to grind another char anyway.

On 6. 12. 2019 at 3:26 PM, Grimoir said:

I have to go with no, its you who wants to switch, its bad enough they allow to mail all gear over, soulshields shouldnt be the case. But if they would ever decide it, it should remove all psyches from soulshields and make the unsealing rng in terms of stats again.

Bad enough to mail gear over? What the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is bad about it? It is still a cuck move to not allow us share gear freely over an account. MAybe not the gear with class specific stats (weapon/neck/ear/ring/bracelet) since it might be unneccessarily complicated, but universal stuff like gloves/belt/soul/heart/pet/talisman should be 'account bind' without paying hard earned gold for every transfer.

We did worked hard for our gear and the unability to freely share it over other chars is nosense. Especially for pvp gear. I have 7 chars HM17+ to do 6v6 but only main with pvp gear good enough to actually not be 100% of the time dead. And if i want to try other char, i have to pay hard for sealing charms, for every single 'switch'. No thank you.

Not a single (MMO)RPG i have ever played had such item accountshare restrictions like BnS has.

I wonder behind which logic are you building your 'its bad enough they allow to mail all gear over' opinion.

26 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

Bad enough to mail gear over? What the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ is bad about it? It is still a cuck move to not allow us share gear freely over an account. MAybe not the gear with class specific stats (weapon/neck/ear/ring/bracelet) since it might be unneccessarily complicated, but universal stuff like gloves/belt/soul/heart/pet/talisman should be 'account bind' without paying hard earned gold for every transfer.

We did worked hard for our gear and the unability to freely share it over other chars is nosense. Especially for pvp gear. I have 7 chars HM17+ to do 6v6 but only main with pvp gear good enough to actually not be 100% of the time dead. And if i want to try other char, i have to pay hard for sealing charms, for every single 'switch'. No thank you.

Not a single (MMO)RPG i have ever played had such item accountshare restrictions like BnS has.

I wonder behind which logic are you building your 'its bad enough they allow to mail all gear over' opinion.

The general option to mail gear over at will was dumb to begin with. all you have now is people moving over to flavor of the month just to get better ranks in pvp and just just that, people hear "oh this class is OP" they reroll, and are complete garbage at even playing it.

Also i know plenty of games that had no account share options for gear so it isnt something thats unique to bns.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The general option to mail gear over at will was dumb to begin with. all you have now is people moving over to flavor of the month just to get better ranks in pvp and just just that, people hear "oh this class is OP" they reroll, and are complete garbage at even playing it.

Also i know plenty of games that had no account share options for gear so it isnt something thats unique to bns.

So according to you the account shared items are bad idea because of PvP rankings (excluding 1v1/3v3) even though it is only like 20% of the whole game content (6v6, ToI, Den, Challenge dung).

And if someone is tired of the char he has been playing for 3 years and want to try something different than ***** him cuz PvP right?

6 hours ago, SilentOne said:

So according to you the account shared items are bad idea because of PvP rankings (excluding 1v1/3v3) even though it is only like 20% of the whole game content (6v6, ToI, Den, Challenge dung).

And if someone is tired of the char he has been playing for 3 years and want to try something different than ***** him cuz PvP right?

If you got bored playing your char thats on you, you should level and gear a new one from scratch, thats the way i see it. Its purely conveniance then and your own problem not a game problem.

vor 5 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

If you got bored playing your char thats on you, you should level and gear a new one from scratch, thats the way i see it. Its purely conveniance then and your own problem not a game problem.

Exactly this attitude is why BnS keeps loosing Players my dear ;)

In my opinnion the whole Soulshield system is BS. Just when you got a decent set with good stats (thanks to the rng gods it can take a very long time to obtain it) the next raid with an improved soulshield set comming up and you can start all over again. I just got a decent TT Set a few weeks ago and already started to replace it with ET while i wasted 20+ TT #5 soulshields without ever get one with Krit / Acc
And now we have psyches which takes over a year to get a complete set and without cashing you wont be able to get a set befor the next raid will be published LoL

so yeah... great oppinion as always from you

24 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Exactly this attitude is why BnS keeps loosing Players my dear ;)

In my opinnion the whole Soulshield system is BS. Just when you got a decent set with good stats (thanks to the rng gods it can take a very long time to obtain it) the next raid with an improved soulshield set comming up and you can start all over again. I just got a decent TT Set a few weeks ago and already started to replace it with ET while i wasted 20+ TT #5 soulshields without ever get one with Krit / Acc
And now we have psyches which takes over a year to get a complete set and without cashing you wont be able to get a set befor the next raid will be published LoL

so yeah... great oppinion as always from you

Dont get me wrong, i agree aswel that the soulshield rng  when it comes to stats is bad and should be improved. How, idk, maybe add craftable unsealing charms to earthseers, that when used guarantee you 1 stat and the other will be rng. But as far as mailing gear over to other character goes, i stilll think its a dumb idea, good way to make money, but generally a bad idea.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

Oh, if you really belive this is right then i have no other words for you.

It only looks more to me like you are from the dev team and/or sponsored by them.

Commonly mailing gear is not allowed in mmorpg because that means change of class. Games that I played either didn't have class system or didn't allow to change it. It happens not that often in BnS but some games have regular skill adjustments that can completely change how class peforms - that is why 'flavor of the month'. I don't do pvp but I can imagine that kills any competition.

I agree with TS though: either allow full mailing of character bound gear without any rng or completely forbid it. How it is done in BnS is just a another milking socket.

16 hours ago, Grimoir said:

bad enough they allow mailing gear , really you saying that shows how little sympathy you have for others, if it wasnt for the mailing system alot of people would leave this game, the moment the trash awaken update came and threw everything on the ground that alot of us worked hard for 3 years 2 years of gear and now your character is trash..... if i still have my decent soul on gunner along with everything else i would leave this game in a heart beat.... if it wasnt for gear changing bns wouldnt have made that money and would probably be on a down ward slope as they were.

i agree soul shield switching shoudl be a thing, especially for pvp soul shields ...considering the amount fo farming time you need to put in . its the same thing for scarlet ss too alot of farming .

i agree with here:

but if they would ever decide it, it should remove all psyches from soulshields and make the unsealing rng in terms of stats again.

the cost should be adjusted to the tier of ss , no way avenging shoudl cost same as dragon fang , or scarlet costing same as celestrial if thats the name ...i dont pve soo.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

So the causes are pvp ranks and a classes being op after a patch? Well I don't see how players are responsible for this grievances. You can't blame players trying to take advantage in every possible way as it is the system that allows it and promotes it.

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt they will care at all but i mean this will be another way to milk players so its still possible. 

Please make Soul shields, Badges etc. sealeable i want to switch my class but i will not aslong as i have to farm my unity stones etc. again this is the most pay to win ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ in the game ! there is no way i can get the same stones in a reasonable ammount of time with another char !

Anyway i am more than happy with playing Pokemon currently and i plan to pause my PVE till i can switch my class without refarming unity stones etc. 

P.S. I got warned for bumping this wow. 

Yes this may be against your rules but the following is against ur rules aswell: 

1. Russians playing in EU Server

2. BNS Buddy and any other third party Programm

3. Editing Gamefiles

4. Macros in PVP

And there are plenty more but apperantly thoose things are ok to them. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster