Really? 6 Daily Challenges to get daily Event Currencies?

prietess

Is it real? we need to do 6 Daily Challenges to get daily Event Currencies for the upcoming event on Dec 11?

Wow this is surprising. First time I guess?

Guess this is an event to skip......

Do you all agree on this kind of event requirement?

Is this true? I haven't watched the streaming.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Time to do 1 character and logout of the game. Not worth it to do Alts.

Less playing time, more time to do real life stuff.

Edited by blooash23

1 hour ago, blooash23 said:

Is this true? I haven't watched the streaming.

This doesn't make sense to me.

Time to do 1 character and logout of the game. Not worth it to do Alts.

Less playing time, more time to do real life stuff.

Watched the stream, Justin @Cyan was saying that the purpose of this is so that the event is "simple" and don't require players to do Mushin's Tower or Candycloud park or whatever extra dungeons.

I should say, the intention is good to make it simple, but it is making many people impossible to do this event.

Having Mushin's Tower or Candycloud park or whatever extra dungeons are time-consuming yes, but at least they are do-able by *EVERYONE*

6 Daily challenges -> you need to do Dreamsong Theater/Cathedra Cliffs / Warped Citadel/Hard mode every day:

1. newbies definitely get kicked from those lobbies

2. veterans will not be able to do with most of their Alts (pros and cons whether you support veterans to do events on Alts-> how they farm the Vials free, without spending $)

For me personally, I will just skip this event, not worth *AT ALL* for 1 oil per week.

Less login time this holiday season then.

Edited by blooash23

21 minutes ago, blooash23 said:

Watched the stream, Justin @Cyan was saying that the purpose of this is so that the event is "simple" and don't require players to do Mushin's Tower or Candycloud park or whatever extra dungeons.

I should say, the intention is good to make it simple, but it is making many people impossible to do this event.

Having Mushin's Tower or Candycloud park or whatever extra dungeons are time-consuming yes, but at least they are do-able by *EVERYONE*

6 Daily challenges -> you need to do Dreamsong Theater/Cathedra Cliffs / Warped Citadel/Hard mode every day:

1. newbies definitely get kicked from those lobbies

2. veterans will not be able to do with most of their Alts (pros and cons whether you support veterans to do events on Alts-> how they farm the Vials free, without spending $)

For me personally, I will just skip this event, not worth *AT ALL* for 1 oil per week.

Less login time this holiday season then.

Yup I would rather do Candycloud or Mushin's Tower or Tower of Infinity or whatever, makes more sense for the effort and investment to get free sacred vials.

Too much effort for 1 sacred vial per week.

14 minutes ago, Dokodo said:

Why do they have to add one terrible event after a good one?

I want to play my alt but hell no am I gonna do 6 daily quests. They should at least add celestial basin, solo dungeons and toi back to dc.

They always do that.

"Oh I heard it is too easy and too good this event that all weak Alts can farm the event? Kk time to balance it with a terrible one for the next event"

• NCSOFT

Hello all, 

The article is going to be published (basically what we covered in the stream) here any moment with the event details. I wanted to let you guys know that the Secret Santa Gift Box is being moved to 4 Daily Challenges instead of the 6 we stated on the livestream. 

Cheers.

• Like 1

vor 47 Minuten schrieb Cyan:

Hello all, 

The article is going to be published (basically what we covered in the stream) here any moment with the event details. I wanted to let you guys know that the Secret Santa Gift Box is being moved to 4 Daily Challenges instead of the 6 we stated on the livestream. 

Cheers.

What is wrong with you? Its still too much. 3 is fine, 2 even better but 4 dailys is stupid. Just another way to milk some money out of the players because they have to do more for event currency for oils

Your whole team didn't even realize that if your events are crap (like the next one) you lose the free to play community and they keep F8 alive, not the whales. Events like the next one are reasons to quit this game completely

vor einer Stunde schrieb Cyan:

Hello all, 

Cheers.

Well thanks, I was about to do this event only on my main, now I will do it also on my second main, like every other event. In the past I was also one of those, who grinded every event on 6 chars, but now I only do weeklies on alts and that's enough. I would pref events, which you could do on only 1 char and get the full oil cap, but this won't happen :D And tbh I think 4 dailies are better, than 2x mushin x.x New players should now also don't have problems to do the event with only 4 dailies, but I understand that this is frustrating for persons, who farm events on multiple alts. I guess just make a break from the grind and enjoy your free time :D

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hypnotic said:

What is wrong with you? Its still too much. 3 is fine, 2 even better but 4 dailys is stupid. Just another way to milk some money out of the players because they have to do more for event currency for oils

Players complained they didnt wanna do candycloud or the other event dungeons we normally get so they chose to use the daily challenges. the only ones you should be mad at here are players not the publisher for listening and choosing a different approach.

6 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Players complained they didnt wanna do candycloud or the other event dungeons we normally get so they chose to use the daily challenges. the only ones you should be mad at here are players not the publisher for listening and choosing a different approach.

ur still far off the mark , if they were listening they wouldve remember when people complained about doing a certain amount of daily challenges to get daily items we use to get for 3 . they lower the amount ..... now they back on the same thing telling you to do this large amount of daily to get event box same concept as daily reward so they they hearing but not listening....

i wonder how much thinking actually goes on behind the scene if people just get things from the devs and just throw it out as is and not even raise a hand in matter and say hey i think this needs to be lowered so free to play persons can get into events .these are the actions we need right now, every patch they roll out its the same thing regarding miscommunication. 2019 its really a bad year for bns and it lies right on management .

i know its not the streamers fault but, its too common these days  to expect everything bns roll out to have some poison deep down .... 

they just release stuff asking for 1 million  so that people can complain to carry it down to half a million , when they could have done it before  bring it to the people .....heating up so much negativity as first ppl were blind how loose the bns system is, now its common among people i see em everyday complaining in chat , about how op game has gotten either class balance stupid , too time consuming , struggling with materials , sky rocket of prices and abusing materials . too common now

if people are complaining means something is wrong .... the events are either too boring, not rewarding for the amount of work put into it. and too reoccurring ... bns struggle with this balance , i have seen yeti ,tower of memory , candycloud park so much time how can we even enjoy it ...its like getting the same bday present every year. nothing special .

Edited by Miggy Miggs

On 12/7/2019 at 1:59 AM, Grimoir said:

The issue with those was not that they're separate dungeons, but that they are either buggy as hell, and keep you dancing in circles forever, even when bosses hit 1 HP, or time waste that comes from people AFKing at entrance. Another issue was that vast majority of event dungeons had a daily lockout, despite dynamic quest giving nothing but a useless food item and about 10k xp (which could easily be moved to daily quest that usually gives event currency so that lvl 2-10 characters don't abuse it ((omegaLOL)).). Why would that matter? Because every time someone leaves, dungeon is either 15% slower, or more people leave, and it's impossible to recruit the missing player, since usually normal people don't want to be trapped in event dungeon that gets completed while they're in a loading screen. Or take the banshee dungeon for example. Some people care about actually completing it, while some might not, and just afk while most waves get missed. And instead of fixing these issues (most of them rather simple to avoid, really), NC buries their heads in the sand and give random amount of DC to complete while continuously putting more difficult dungeons into the rotation, and now forcing hard modes instead of giving free choice of dungeon mode.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:26 PM, Hypnotic said:

Your whole team didn't even realize that if your events are crap (like the next one) you lose the free to play community and they keep F8 alive, not the whales. Events like the next one are reasons to quit this game completely

And u ofcose to shy to tell everyone what exactly great event is right? Everyone supposed to be in your shues with your personal life stuff who makes people, and reed his mind. So tell everyone whas is great event of the century. Reading from stars is good but now you just impossible.

On 12/8/2019 at 12:34 PM, Rhiakath said:

The issue with those was not that they're separate dungeons, but that they are either buggy as hell, and keep you dancing in circles forever, even when bosses hit 1 HP, or time waste that comes from people AFKing at entrance. Another issue was that vast majority of event dungeons had a daily lockout, despite dynamic quest giving nothing but a useless food item and about 10k xp (which could easily be moved to daily quest that usually gives event currency so that lvl 2-10 characters don't abuse it ((omegaLOL)).). Why would that matter? Because every time someone leaves, dungeon is either 15% slower, or more people leave, and it's impossible to recruit the missing player, since usually normal people don't want to be trapped in event dungeon that gets completed while they're in a loading screen. Or take the banshee dungeon for example. Some people care about actually completing it, while some might not, and just afk while most waves get missed. And instead of fixing these issues (most of them rather simple to avoid, really), NC buries their heads in the sand and give random amount of DC to complete while continuously putting more difficult dungeons into the rotation, and now forcing hard modes instead of giving free choice of dungeon mode.

what you list is more a community issue than a event issue. You have to accept that BnS does not have much content variety or even an actual end-game. It doesnt have for example Vanguard quests like tera and similar things so thats why we get events almost 24/7.

On 06/12/2019 at 3:20 PM, Cyan said:

Hello all, 

Cheers.

A2J6pzm.png

On 12/6/2019 at 1:10 PM, Hypnotic said:

There is nothing wrong with him idiot. He is not the one who decides how many dailies quests do we have to do. And also if you can't do 4 dailies and keep on complaining then yeah uninstall kid.

I would understand 4 Daily Challenge if Basin, ToI, Arena or Battleground was still alive. I have 5 chars and I used do do the dailies (both PvP and PvE) and event on all of then, but now only high gear dungeons are on DC and just my main can complete the daily event because they kick you from all the parties. On weekend I do only CS/HM and some other dg to get the 2 quests rewards, and do the Raids on my main.

@Cyan, there is any predicton to bring back Arena or Battleground back to the daily challenge? Because both of them are dead (BG takes some time to find a match, but is filled with whales) and I love PvP and know some ppl that likes too, but we can't find any room because there is no incentive from the game, we have to choose: do the event or do PvP, and obviously event is more lucrative and "fast".