Heart upgrades' "cost rebalance" is unacceptable.

Rysa

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Merlin DE:

But since NC-Soft dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about what the majority of the playerbase think they wont change everything.

We booth had enough discussion about seperating PVP and PVE and i am sure you know by now that i totally agree but like you i dont see NC doing this cause it would reduce F10 probably.

vor 15 Stunden schrieb Merlin DE:

BTW: even if you would add 1 or 2 sources for moonstones in PVE (like back in time naksun) pvp players would still make enough money cause whales would still buy lot of them.

Sure they would still sell but think about the prices. Now Moonstones can be sold for 8 - 9 Gold after every Klan PVP you should have around 120 Moonstones atleast which is:

8*120= 960 Gold if you add PVE ways the price may become like 5 - 6 Gold (i think even 3 Gold) so it would be 5*120= 600.

Since PVP Players dont only need to upgrade PVP Gear cause PVP Gear can only be obtained by playing PVE and the newest dungeon will have PVP gear again its way more expensive to be a PVP player but outside of Moonstones there are no valuable things you can get in PVP.

Additionally you have to do PVE to get the keys to open the boxes which is a long request of mine to remove thoose keys i mean they have no other purpose than forcing you to do PVE.

• 2 weeks later...