Sign in to follow this  
Laenaya

Max Character Slots 11? Why is it not 12?

Laenaya   

I have 11 characters on my account and i play with all of them. Now i want to make a destoyer because patch is coming but i cant buy additional slot voucher cuz it says max char slot is 11. There are 12 classes to play in game at the moment so why is max char slot still 11? Is it intended or it isnt updated after archer class? I'm not sure about korean or chinese servers but i would like to have 12 maximum char slots so i can play with each class. I have already made a ticket about it but they just directed it to development team and nothing happened yet. I want to get a direct answer because i dont want to make a different account just because of destoyer and farm unity and other stuff so please make a solution for this.

Grimoir   

I belie its because originally we had 6 slots, and +1 slot with each new class release thats 6+5 = 11.

Cor   
9 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

I belie its because originally we had 6 slots, and +1 slot with each new class release thats 6+5 = 11.

We had 7 classes at launch and we have 12 char slots atm, either something is wrong with his client or there is a bug if he can't unlock the 12th.

Laenaya   

I dont think i have client problem or bug. When i check Additional Slot Voucher information it says "The maximum available character slots in Blade and Soul is 11. You cannot purchase or use voucher in excess of this amount." and i cant buy voucher. So does anyone have 12 slots at the moment? I missed free character slot expansions during warden and archer updates maybe thats why i dont have 12 slots? Can any1 confirm this?

i have all classes so jeah i have 12. Might be a bug with the shop so just report it as such so it will be fixed asap ;)

Loralei   

I have updated my ticket about this and told them max char slot is 12 and i cant buy voucher. I have asked them to add 1 more char slot to my account and deduce 400 hongmoon coin if not solve it anyway you like. In the end i got same reply and they told me "As stated in the previous response, we have forwarded your concern regarding the character slots and the Additional Slot Voucher to the development team.We can only suggest to visit the website or our forums (https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/en/) for any major updates, news, or announcements." What will developers do? My first ticket was 4 days ago. I got my hopes up for nothing again. I dont wanna flame or anything like that but it seems i cant benefit from a normal game feature since they dont bother to solve it.

yeah dont worry to much since this seem to be shop related it will propably be fixed within 1 or 2 weeks

Dokodo   

I just bought a slot voucher 3 days ago and upgraded from 11 slots to 12

Laenaya   

I'm trying to buy it everday but no I still cant buy voucher. I'm getting "Purchase limit exceeded. Unable to purchase anymore." error. I dont know what is wrong is it a bug or something else? I asked support for extra slot but they just redirected it to development team.

Renton13   

im having the same issue. i went through this over a month ago and they said the exact same thing with "forwarding it to tech department". as much as i hate to say it i dont think it will be fixed soon :/

Laenaya   

I have updated my ticket and asked support if they can manually edit and add 1 more slot to my account but they said they dont have that kind of service and they cant manually add slots. On top of it they dont have definite answer about max char slots as support. I dont think they will do something about it any soon and i still cant buy additional slot voucher. I will try getting additional slot voucher by gift method, maybe i can get it with some1 gifting me i dont know. So if any1 wants to gift me additional slot voucher i will buy it with in game gold, please contact me here. I dont want to make and farm an extra account just for 1 more character.

Edited by Laenaya

Ahn Nie   

This must be an error if you cannot purchase a slot and could be account related. I have 12 slots already yet I still purchased another, so I have a redundant slot voucher for the time being.

Cathy   

It's not a bug. If you've applied for the founders pack years ago you got an extra character slot making 12.