Orange Quests!!!

Hi I'm a level 60HM12 force master and I still feel new to the game;;; I need help completeing the 12-man raids for the orange quests, when i look for parties there's either none available or no one is doing the raids I need to, and I haven't had luck finding a competitive clan in my server (NA Yura on EST) I also don't think that my gear is adequate for the orange quests so if anyone knows how and where to get better gear please help me out!!! (this is the link to my character info: https://bnstree.com/character/na/Skaymex)

If you need a competitive clan that helps noobies and does some of the more basic raids I’d recommend you join rats nest. I can throw you a discord invite in a DM if you wanna make a private convo on the forums. You might not be able to complete all the orange quests right now but that’s just the reality. Scarlet conservatory and emporers tomb are some of the hardest content in game. Temple of Eluvium and skybreak spire tho are perfectly possible.

Edited by Arb

14 hours ago, Arb said:

Scarlet conservatory and emporers tomb are some of the hardest content in game. Temple of Eluvium and skybreak spire tho are perfectly possible.

Well, next week we probably get the emperors tomb nerf which will turn it into braindead content and scarlet conservatory can't really be called hard to begin with the mechs are the easiest of all raids we had so far. Once we get the tt nerf only thing locking people out from doing those raids are gear requirements.

On 12/2/2019 at 3:19 PM, Arb said:

If you need a competitive clan that helps noobies and does some of the more basic raids I’d recommend you join rats nest. I can throw you a discord invite in a DM if you wanna make a private convo on the forums. You might not be able to complete all the orange quests right now but that’s just the reality. Scarlet conservatory and emporers tomb are some of the hardest content in game. Temple of Eluvium and skybreak spire tho are perfectly possible.

if you could throw me the invite that'd be great!!! thanks so much