Fishing Achievements?

Ahn Nie

Maybe I am wrong, but the only fishing achievements (3 of them) that I can remember are those for catching loads of fish at Dasari?

Today for the first time I caught my 46th species of fish! Yay! 46 of 46 fish types caught! wooo!

NO achievement for this????????

Well done guys! Way to put me off the fishing!

Auto-fish?? Okay - I think this has been kinda missed....

On 04/12/2019 at 8:51 PM, Aulann said:

they are adding a way to auto-fish and even get mats for fishing so don't worry.

You get 3 achievements for standing there and fishing in Dasari yes? 3 of them in total. Just for catching X amount of fish. This takes some skill but not much. You can do this from 1 pier. There are 46 specimens of fish to catch - 4/5 of which are caught only at Sapphire Basin, approx. 8 are caught from Moon Refuge, and rest at Dasari. There are 2 piers at Moon Refuge and 3 at Dasari. All in all there are 6 piers from which to catch the 46 species of fish to complete the collection. AND YOU GET NO RECOGNITION FOR THIS! You can spend 3-4 weeks trying to catch 1 fish and already you got "Master Angler"  for catching loads of puny bait fish, but when it comes to planning and selecting where to catch your fish you get nothing! Tell me - are the achievements for spending resources? and what is with the rewards? 600 pearls get you 5 x 1,000 XP tokens with a chance of an aqua pet and 1,200 pearls get you 1 with even less chance of getting much more?   

On 12/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, Ahn Nie said:

Auto-fish?? Okay - I think this has been kinda missed....

You get 3 achievements for standing there and fishing in Dasari yes? 3 of them in total. Just for catching X amount of fish. This takes some skill but not much. You can do this from 1 pier. There are 46 specimens of fish to catch - 4/5 of which are caught only at Sapphire Basin, approx. 8 are caught from Moon Refuge, and rest at Dasari. There are 2 piers at Moon Refuge and 3 at Dasari. All in all there are 6 piers from which to catch the 46 species of fish to complete the collection. AND YOU GET NO RECOGNITION FOR THIS! You can spend 3-4 weeks trying to catch 1 fish and already you got "Master Angler"  for catching loads of puny bait fish, but when it comes to planning and selecting where to catch your fish you get nothing! Tell me - are the achievements for spending resources? and what is with the rewards? 600 pearls get you 5 x 1,000 XP tokens with a chance of an aqua pet and 1,200 pearls get you 1 with even less chance of getting much more?   

Trust me I am same boat as you are. I was a little upset when i didn't get anything for getting all max size fishes. now that you can auto fish like 1,500 fish a day the achievement is worthless and shouldn't even be a legendary tittle anymore. They should have given something to those who wasted all the time fishing b4 the patch. At lest now that they have the mats people will start fishing even tho they afk while doing it.

Edited by Aulann