Cannot remove uniforms from inventory

ElisabelSama

I don't have space on my vault, and I recently came back form hiatus on this PTW game, just to play a little, and i got  some uniforms pouches.

I opened some, and I realized, I could throw away some, but others don't.

Which ones? The ones I ALREADY HAD: status empire, bamboo guard, blackram, hongmoon Ascension, requiem.

Is there a secret passage to decipher this enigma without paying money? (yes, the game is too complicated for people who work and don't play like it is an e-sport)

I need info about this.

Thank you!

20 hours ago, Immunity said:

i have the same problem. 

i "solved" it by putting them into the premium storage when there was 1 week of free premium.

maybe the gms can remove them when you write a support ticket.

Showroom aka Wardrobe is now free for all, you don't need premium to store anymore.

On 01/12/2019 at 3:14 AM, ElisabelSama said:

I don't have space on my vault, and I recently came back form hiatus on this PTW game, just to play a little, and i got  some uniforms pouches.

I opened some, and I realized, I could throw away some, but others don't.

Which ones? The ones I ALREADY HAD: status empire, bamboo guard, blackram, hongmoon Ascension, requiem.

Is there a secret passage to decipher this enigma without paying money? (yes, the game is too complicated for people who work and don't play like it is an e-sport)

I need info about this.

Thank you!

All non discard able items can be sold in NPC shops.

Edited by SayhaSeer

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

Showroom aka Wardrobe is now free for all, you don't need premium to store anymore.

Premium storage not wardrobe, he can't put them in F3 since they are duplicates. Those are the outfits from lvl 60 voucher, if you use it on a char that already has them you have dupes that can't be removed.

1 hour ago, SayhaSeer said:

All non discard able items can be sold in NPC shops.

The outfits in question can't be removed in any way you have to write a support ticket to get them removed.