Does anyone else have that "Debug" message on their item descriptions?

Narukaba

Idk if it's just me, but literally every item in my inventory and storage (even all the items in the market) have that error message called "Debug" at the bottom of the description when you hover over the item. It goes something along the lines of "Debug: X Class, random numbers, etc..."

For example, I play Gunner, therefore all my items would say something like "Debug: GS 01, HM 17, LvL 13, 5674" or something like that.

Furthermore, due to these message errors, I'm more hesitant to upgrade/exchange/obtain new items in fear that it would mess up the item's original effects - or worse of all cause the items to disappear.

Idk, maybe I'm just being paranoid. Hopefully the "debug" message doesn't cause the items to disappear or anything, lol.

Does anyone else get that debug message on their items, too?

Edited by Narukaba

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I dont have it on any items o.o did you maybe apply a mod or anything?

Nope, I don't use mods and have no idea what they are.

Maybe it's just my PC? Sometimes when I try to update to the latest patch, it gets an error message, too. Idk, perhaps something went wrong during the installation process and somehow that caused the patch to not update properly. :/

I'm going to uninstall, delete all files, and then re-install the game client to see if that helps!

3 hours ago, Narukaba said:

Nope, I don't use mods and have no idea what they are.

Maybe it's just my PC? Sometimes when I try to update to the latest patch, it gets an error message, too. Idk, perhaps something went wrong during the installation process and somehow that caused the patch to not update properly. :/

I'm going to uninstall, delete all files, and then re-install the game client to see if that helps!

try repair first. also if you reinstall make sure you apply the SK fix, else you will crash each time you try entering SK.