Why is there no arena frenzy in weekend?

Vexthal

there's frenzy on weekdays, why are there no arena frenzy in weekend, when people with jobs actually have time to play on your locked schedules?

In weekdays, you lock 1v1 frenzy out for tag matches, which almost none care about, all evening :(

Edit: there is frenzy i was blind >_<

Edited by Vexthal

Because arena is a dead game mode. Long queues since people are over it. BM wrecked class balance but on top of that 90% of ppl queuing in the 1400s have top 5 characters. I'd say arena is down to about 5 people on 10+ different accounts. If you don't have god ping/can't beat the best in your class then you are wasting your time

Am 23.11.2019 um 18:26 schrieb xtclikeafox:

Because arena is a dead game mode. Long queues since people are over it. BM wrecked class balance but on top of that 90% of ppl queuing in the 1400s have top 5 characters. I'd say arena is down to about 5 people on 10+ different accounts. If you don't have god ping/can't beat the best in your class then you are wasting your time

I have to say its not players fault thou there where always enough players but the constant trash patches of NC destroyed it. They could bring back alot of players with listening to the last maybe 2 or 3 players who are willing to speak to them about what needs to be done but well we all know they dont care about PVP otherwise we wouldnt be in that situation in the first place.

They could ask: Nagisa Yuki (Rank 1 Gunner), Grimoir (he/she seems a bit interested and was doing pvp back then i believe dont know about his skill level thou), SkyFi/Lugurius (Rank 1 FM and Des) or me who is obvisious interested in PVP (would count me in top 5 if we remove all the alts from ranking) but dosent play it much anymore since its just not fun in this state of the game.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2019 at 3:15 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I have to say its not players fault thou there where always enough players but the constant trash patches of NC destroyed it. They could bring back alot of players with listening to the last maybe 2 or 3 players who are willing to speak to them about what needs to be done but well we all know they dont care about PVP otherwise we wouldnt be in that situation in the first place.

They could ask: Nagisa Yuki (Rank 1 Gunner), Grimoir (he/she seems a bit interested and was doing pvp back then i believe dont know about his skill level thou), SkyFi/Lugurius (Rank 1 FM and Des) or me who is obvisious interested in PVP (would count me in top 5 if we remove all the alts from ranking) but dosent play it much anymore since its just not fun in this state of the game.

they won't remove alts. itll always be like 5 sweaty boys on a redic number of accounts having xml wars. I heard in the other version they did something to limit the exploits, though. hoping one day they bring that to our version to make it playable again.