Awakened Tiger to True Tiger

trapqveen

42 vials? Fortytwo vials? Really? And tell me, after all this time, and after the new stages have been released, it costs 42 vials for 3 upgrades which arent even the max tier?! Just 6 months of events on one char to do one upgrade on one item XD nice.
This game is a joke xd Been playing for 3 years but this is kinda too much lel don't know how there's still people giving money to these morons 

Edited by trapqveen

51 minutes ago, trapqveen said:

42 vials? Fortytwo vials? Really? And tell me, after all this time, and after the new stages have been released, it costs 42 vials for 3 upgrades which arent even the max tier?! Just 6 months of events on one char to do one upgrade on one item XD nice.
This game is a joke xd Been playing for 3 years but this is kinda too much lel don't know how there's still people giving money to these morons 

it used to cost much much more than 42 vials. The upgrade costs were changed not too long ago. You arent supposed to max everything day 1.

Currently its very easy to farm evolved stones and the other mats arent hard to get either.

23 hours ago, trapqveen said:

MMORPG Dude. 

Wow is way harder to get stuf

And you think anime girls will Love you for such a post? 

Go back to game and try again

Edited by RNB

• 3 weeks later...