XML Edits in PVP what do they do ?

ImoutoMaster

Hi,

first ive never used any kind of game manipulation and i am not going to but i want to know what do the XML Edits do ?

yesterday i played some tag team and i had a Player (not saying his class cause people will know who it is) that was plaing in worlds he said "enemy x plays with xml edit and enemy y does too". For BM he said it removes some global cooldown and for archer it makes him shoot faster which increases the insane dps archer already got.

He also said its banable but atleast the bm (who is posting alot that he is using xml and got reported multiple times) dosent get banned. So my question what exactly do XML edits in PVP ?

As far as i know Summoner, BM, Archer use XML edits and maybe gunner. And if its not allowed why are thoose people not banned ?

Seriously i hate NC for what they did to PVP and there dosent seem to be any intention for them to change PVP a bit so people will like it a bit more again but still this would be a new high for NC to ignore changes to the gamefiles !

Basicly it makes u do things that u shouldn't be able to do. Like teleporting (Desync XML) or using melee skills at further range than they are intended to be used. if u'd look at the twitch clips from blade and soul im sure u will find a couple XML clips

Lets not spread false information here.

XML edits cannot change global cooldown, cannot increase/decrease skill range, cannot change skill cooldowns etc.

XML edits can for example remove certain skills from simple mode or rebind keys to other buttons so for example swap your V with 2 etc....

For summoner they can change priority on the F skill so instead of passive wild nettles, it will prioritize the active one first and then the passive.

Specifically for BM / Archer an edit can remove the 5th strike on one of the bm skills and for archer it used to remove 3nd / 3rd rmg attack, but as far as i know that was fixed and a cooldown was added.

That being said, the damage increase you get from XML edits isnt because they boost the dmaage for you, its because they let you customize controls and that is what increases your damage, pure conveniance.

Also specifically for arena, most edits are useless as they do not get the gear benefits and cooldown decreases as everything is equalised.

Edited by Grimoir

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Lets not spread false information here.

XML edits cannot change global cooldown, cannot increase/decrease skill range, cannot change skill cooldowns etc.

XML edits can for example remove certain skills from simple mode or rebind keys to other buttons so for example swap your V with 2 etc....

For summoner they can change priority on the F skill so instead of passive wild nettles, it will prioritize the active one first and then the passive.

Specifically for BM / Archer an edit can remove the 5th strike on one of the bm skills and for archer it used to remove 3nd / 3rd rmg attack, but as far as i know that was fixed and a cooldown was added.

That being said, the damage increase you get from XML edits isnt because they boost the dmaage for you, its because they let you customize controls and that is what increases your damage, pure conveniance.

Also specifically for arena, most edits are useless as they do not get the gear benefits and cooldown decreases as everything is equalised.

You did not read what they said. They said that XML editing can remove the Global Cooldown of skills. Which it can. 

And do you really think that there is no benefit whatsoever from removing certain animations from the game?

1 minute ago, Lovey said:

You did not read what they said. They said that XML editing can remove the Global Cooldown of skills. Which it can. 

And do you really think that there is no benefit whatsoever from removing certain animations from the game?

XML cannot remove GCD because that value was removed from the XML ages ago.

Xml editing isn't part of the game. If there is a chain or sequence skipped in a combo to increase dmg that is a poor use of bns buddy. I don't even know why bns buddy has xml editing or mods as a selection for people to participate in or change the value of certain things .Skills are set as priorities for a reason and that's the way the game makers intended it to be . I get it you can increase latency values for better game play. You're still reworking the values to gain an advantage over other players to better your own experience. It is  known fact players used xml editing/mods for the sole purpose to gain an advantage over other players in pvp. I have seen it myself. So have many other players that pvp. I can post a video here of how to xml edit this game. I have seen it on twitch with people who play today still. Once I seen what you can do and get away with I wanted to leave the game indefinitely. I surely do not play as much. Just like lots of other players. We know for a fact that people are looking to unbalance the game more or gain an advantage in the pvp content of this game. Not everyone wants to xml edit and mod to gain an advantage over the pvp system. They want to play the game as it was intended to be. PEOPLE do CHEAT using bns buddy Grimoir. Look at the history of it or go watch twitch.

i agree ^ alsoi disagree with this statement "Also specifically for arena, most edits are useless as they do not get the gear benefits and cooldown decreases as everything is equalised." i think the edits are specially really broken for arena. Just a question do u ever even play Arena or watch streams above 1750 rating? if not i highly recommend u to do so. and tell me again most edits are useless for arena :)

@Nagisa Yuki is rank 1,2,3,4,5 etc. gunner thats someone you can trust if he says XML is cheating ! Even tho i dont really know what thoose XML is i can just assume cause i see Summoner insta grab me when i block (i even try to be not predictable by blocking at randoom (SF)), or BM doing attacks from ranges which are equal to the range of archer etc.

I trust yuki and agree that BNS Buddy should be banned from BNS or give us an anti cheap programm which detects XML Edits. Shouldnt be to complicated to programm this.

• 4 weeks later...

nah its still busted. its why no one queues in arena and no one respects the pvp ranks. even 1400s its only top 5 players on alts/multi accounts. This season if you make it to 1500s you are a god. it means you wrecked the best players in bns that just camp 1300s->1400s. Best to just queue for 3 matches and afk for bloodstones. Think class rank 1-40 of each class all one person each. Not to mention since no one queues matches can be over 200+ elo difference. fighting 1650s in low 1400s.

Edited by xtclikeafox

@xtclikeafox u're very much wrong, first of all like i said before ur post there is no more XML since the latest patch! second of all 1400 and 1500's is still 1400 and 1500's no gods lmao. 1800+ makes u pro. No one camps 1300-1400. also 200+ elo difference is IMPOSSIBLE. u only get matches that are MAX 100 points away. inform urself better before saying stuff that ain't true ya feel

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Nagisa Yuki:

@xtclikeafox u're very much wrong, first of all like i said before ur post there is no more XML since the latest patch! second of all 1400 and 1500's is still 1400 and 1500's no gods lmao. 1800+ makes u pro. No one camps 1300-1400. also 200+ elo difference is IMPOSSIBLE. u only get matches that are MAX 100 points away. inform urself better before saying stuff that ain't true ya feel

He probably talks about 3v3 and there its mostly true if you reach 1500 you are between top 5 players and russinas only. 200 elo difference is more than possible but the system is created so you should be matched only in a difference of up to 150. 

nope. wasn't talking about 1v1. everything he said was incorrect. I play on 3 toons and 1400s is 10x more competitive then 1700s.

Many of the top players farm the lower elo, I actually know them(incase you are too lazy to check account name). and 200+ elo is very possible. i get people over 1600 on my 1420 destro. Seems like he is very sure of things that are simply untrue. Maybe spend less time in forums and more time in the game. @Nagisa Yuki

if the things u said were about 3v3 they might be true but i've spent more than enough time in arena to know max rating difference in 1v1 is about 110. i've sat for hours in queue i know my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤. a 1420 destro thats in deciding matches maybe? yes that way 200 elo difference is possible otherwise not. and idk if u saw i have like 10 posts i basicly spend my life time in arena :)

I wish. that was rare though. typically i fight ppls 20th alt vs a gold. I will never understand how ppl can do that for fun. imagine being afraid to fight people your own skill level.

This season has been the worst ive seen. an easy 1650 last season is now 1300s-1400s.

• 1 month later...