Cross-Server Lobby 'Channels'

Viblo

There's been some discussion on the subreddit for Blade & Soul about the Cross-Server Lobby having some type of invisible channels. Entering F8 on two different characters will quickly show how certain dungeon lobbies posted in the recruitment window can only be seen by one of the characters. Could this be looked into? NA and EU have way a lot less active players compared to some of the Asian regions, so if it's really split into different channels, it would be great to have it removed (or at least reduced).

Back when we had over 2 million created lobbies in f8 in a week that would make sense to prevent dungeon announcement spam, but now we barely have 300k, even at peak hours I can announce a dungeon twice with 1 min between announcements and no one posted anything meeanwhile. F8 is dead, and if you split it into channels, then even more.

Waiting in f8 lobby for a full party is the most annoying part of my usual playtime. Sometimes after 10 min wait I just close the game for the rest of the day.

• Like 1

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Necrontyr:

now we barely have 300k, even at peak

I think you accidently wrote a bit to much 0 into this number. Its between 2.1K and 3.4K in BNS Buddy now considering that there are players without bns buddy i would say we have around 5.5K Players at peak. (i think its probably even less like 4k but i dont have any statistics for this.)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb ImoutoMaster:

I think you accidently wrote a bit to much 0 into this number. Its between 2.1K and 3.4K in BNS Buddy now considering that there are players without bns buddy i would say we have around 5.5K Players at peak. (i think its probably even less like 4k but i dont have any statistics for this.)

Guess he talked about the lobby numbers not the amount of players ;)

• Like 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Merlin DE:

Guess he talked about the lobby numbers not the amount of players ;)

Makes sense must have read to fast since i am usually at work it can get stressy writing here. (work is boring sometimes.)

I just have to agree to Necro this was possible a solution they created to decrease the spam on screen when the game launched but it never got changed like alot of things this game needs changes for.

• 2 weeks later...

It's nearing three weeks since the creation of this post and so I was wondering if any of the community representatives had confirmed with the development team regarding if the assumptions regarding the "lobbies" in the Cross-Server Lobby are indeed a thing and if there are any plans to adjust the system. Thanks!