Thoughts on Golden Harvest Festival Event

Viblo

The current Golden Harvest Festival event is actually really nice IMO. A total of 9x Sacred Vials can be bought by Premium Membership members and 7x for those without, which if I'm not mistaken, is the most we've ever gotten from an event. On top of that, by far the best thing, is how you took out the repetitiveness by forcing many daily runs. I've already killed Mushin's Darkness enough times to have enough of the Festive Feast Bags for the rest of the event (thank god that you made it a boss drop!) so that I only need to run one of the Daily Challenge dungeons for the Harvest Keys. While I think Mushin's Tower Floor 1-8 was nerfed a tad much, I can honestly fully understand why you would considering the complaints to both the Legends Reborn and Hae Mujin's Outlaw Arena events.

That said, I'm really enjoying it and I've been way more actively playing since it started. Good events are key for this game. Thanks!

I really really love the outfit from this event so I’m very happy with that. Got it as soon as I possibly could owo I also like that they reused old content and made it relevant again. My only gripe with the event is that the gold nova tokens you use for upgrading talismans are really sub par compared to the other tokens that save you tons of mats. This one saves you a tiny fraction of the cost and I was very underwhelmed by that. Other than that I really love it keep up the good work :)

Edited by Arb
  • Like 1

I haven't counted at all, but if it's 7 (9) vials it's nice.

This event has an even a bigger yield if you play it on multiple characters. Again I would like to discuss that it would be nice, from my point of view, if the players could have the choice to gain the same amount of event currency by playing "only" the main character or different characters.

For example for this event: Giving players the choice to get 24 keys on one character instead of locking them on 12 different characters. (Set the 24 keys per day as an accountwide limit)