Forums

[Suggestion] Nova Core middle switch problem

iPika

Hi,

Please do something about the switch at the center of the map. The problem is that the dominate team are able to sit on the switch for the entire game without having to switch it. This is both time wasting and unfair. Couple suggestions I can think of is:

1. The ball will automatically activate after period of time i.e. when time reaches 5 minutes.
2. Allow players to vote to surrender the game.

Thank you.

Edited by iPika

vor einer Stunde schrieb iPika:

1. The ball will automatically activate after period of time i.e. when time reaches 5 minutes.
2. Allow players to vote to surrender the game.

1. we had this when the switch didnt exist yet. Its not a good idea cause whereever the ball lands this team will have a higher chance of winning since protecting is alot easier.

2. Either that or allow player to quit the game if the gear difference is to big. I prefer surrender of course since quiting can be abused easy.

(Will never happen cause whales wouldnt have a way to find low players to insta kill and have fun which would result in quitting paying customers and you know what NC dosent like. )

I do agree that whichever team gets the first ball has the advantage so I guess NCsoft decided to place the middle switch to balance this. But like you said protecting is a lot easier so imagine the dominate team protecting the middle switch? This makes it a 0% chance of winning for the losing team. At least before, you had some chance of winning by playing objective. So what I suggested was to keep the middle switch but if it has not been activated after lets say 5 minutes then it will automatically activate. This way the team cannot just sit on the switch for the entire game.

Players can leave the game but they just be timed out and i don't think it is good team ethic to allow quitting. They should just place a system that allows players to vote surrender in game kinda like in League of legends.

middle switch is kinda good idea  it gives also some  more strats to play with  i mean people can stall it and 1 sin or something can switch enemies switches and stuff

idk :D  so even when they win mid they lose  its best map right now what they made xD

Need more these kinds of maps

so people without brains  dont play it 

pve is brainless tho :D

best place to farm and do stuff for them xD

The way it is now I think is VERY bad. They seriously need to do something about the middle switch so people can't just sit on it for entire game when they know they can just win team fights. This is true definition of pay 2 win. Am I alone on this? 

15 hours ago, iPika said:

The way it is now I think is VERY bad. They seriously need to do something about the middle switch so people can't just sit on it for entire game when they know they can just win team fights. This is true definition of pay 2 win. Am I alone on this? 

You can do the same as me, just focus on the other maps.

• 2 weeks later...