Why does the droprate of skill point materials have to be so low?

lPhantomX

I've already spent about 40min in Moon Refuge trying to get a single mat to drop, and the only thing I see is 1 purple pouch.

Why does it have to be this rare, for 1 skill point? Is this even in the drop table?

Simply frustrating.

Edited by lPhantomX
has -> have

Grimor is actually right on this, bns is mmo, hours of farming for each piece is understandable. But again like i said, just wait till trove or they will put in into hm store or give us options to craft them. There will be other ways lol.

Aracne Root...Anyone had any luck getting this piece? I've killed over 2000 spiders of varying kinds and not seen one. I don't care about the grind, I just want to hear someone got one so it's not another gorram broken thing in the game. Everything else for it I have seen.

Edited by Noalaa

The Aracne Root took me to longest by far, but it does indeed from from the spider nests.(I got it from one of the fast respawning ones after a few hours)
The only one I did not drop from the mobs themselves was the Lunar Stone, but this is due to getting a selection box from those mobs while farming for it.

You can get the pouch with it from Murk Hollow when the portal spawns, from Panda Cache village (thats the source of the sealed ones) and as a drop from spiders.

Worst case you can buy them from the marketplace.

It took me roughly 2 days to get the drop ones and thats not even farming a full day. One skill point will not make or break a build so its not like you need to have it now.

Don't know why i would even farm for it, as a Blademaster most of my damage comes from 2-3 abilites, getting another point and putting it into something useless would give me a 0.0x% dmg increase at best .

GRyRjzX.jpg

Edited by Arohk