I am sorry for creating a topic criticizing... but

Hin

--------Edited-----------

I appreciate the help of all but moderator can close the topic please ? because I have no interest in playing or just waste my time waiting group or in impossible upgrades, Just the fact that the game is extremely P2W was reason to abandon i think better just invest my $ in games on steam (i have same nick in steam) do than pay a company that didn't honor its own speech of not being p2w.

I didn't figure out how to delete my account in options

how  yours get AP 1.8+ ? I have AP 1.3 only  and I can rare complete 2 daily missions 4 or 6 challenge dailies i never completed, since the changes, i only complete 4 raids for week, and rare one dungeon (I choose easy and dungeons who already hv started in options), most people leave group if you are "weak" (well i have more than dungeons need), but at this rate I have no gold or materials to upgrade anything,
im really stuck in game useless i try changes in prices cant help me without really im able to make group and complete something

Edited by Hin

vor 1 Minute schrieb Hin:

how  yours get AP 1.8+ ? I have AP 1.3 only  and I can rare complete 2 daily missions 4 or 6 challenge dailies i never completed, since the changes, i only complete 4 raids for week, and rare one dungeon (I choose easy and dungeons who already hv started in options), most people leave group if you are "weak" (well i have more than dungeons need), but at this rate I have no gold or materials to upgrade anything,
im really stuck in game useless i try changes in prices cant help me without really im able to make group and complete something

get ur legendary items if you havent yet and find a guy who runs everything with you. For example i do between 2 and 3 million dps in dungeons i can solo nearly every dungeon. I wouldnt mind taking someone with me aslong as i get the psyches and outfits if i dont have them yet. 

I'm having a hard time to get party for Dreamsong Theater... Everyone asks for GC+9 Burst ++++++

I'm almost 1.5k AP

Don't have much problem to find party for Warpd Citadel and Brood Chamber..... But that Dreamsong Theater... Now we have na event bound to it and i simply can't find a party or whatever to get the Keys from it.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb EasleyRR:

Don't have much problem to find party for Warpd Citadel and Brood Chamber..... But that Dreamsong Theater... Now we have na event bound to it and i simply can't find a party or whatever to get the Keys from it.

Search for party "know mech" and set the requirements to like 1.4k. People will join but you will learn very fast why no one is playing mech and why no one wants people with less than 1.6k (even 1.6k is critical). Its such an easy mech but low people dont want to do it mostly even if you explain it to them they will ignore it.

For new players i can only recommend getting either a guild or someone who carries you till you reach enough gear so people take you.

Well, 2 daily missions are Moon Refuge and Mandate/Cold Storage which are literally for everyone and others up to Ransacked Treasury are LFPable, im doing them on 1200-1400ap alts without any problems.

BT is also free weekly quest money since it is so easy now and if you are lucky you can even find a VT/SK carry party who let you get your weeklies done in exchange for being a block/cc/buff slave.

During events you can easily farm octagonal gems which are welcomed AP boost and pretty decent in terms of dimishing returns.

You just have to find the farm/game rhytm that suits you and your char possibilities the best and set reachable goals.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb SilentOne:

You just have to find the farm/game rhytm that suits you and your char possibilities the best and set reachable goals.

The problem for thoose players is not to find their own pace the problem is the game want to force them into dungeons they are simply not equipped enough for due to the need to have like 1.7k ap nowdays but sadly most of thoos low players dont want to learn mechs either in my experience. 

The only options are find a guild who carries him or find a single guy/gal who carries him.

What you have to do after you finished story:

1. Get Your weapon with 8 Slots by exchanging Naryu Silver in Jadestone.

2. Get to Moon Refuge and farm ur Legendary Accesories (Gen 2 Horizon Belt etc.) expect for Ring and Earring.

3. Get BT Ring and Earring (Can be done before step 2 dosent matter)

4. Do dailys and weeklys. (Dailys only 4 cause you dont have enough equip at this stage)

5. When you reched the point where you are like Raven 9 with your weapon and got your accesories atleast on stage 3 find a VT Group for your VT Badge. (Can be   done earlier if you got a guild.

6. Now start upgrading your soul to atleast the first legendary stage

7. Keep upgrading till you are nearly max VT Gear.

8. Find a guild if you havent already.

9. Run TT with the guild (it still needs mech thats why i dont recommend randooms) to get your Ring and Earring and depending on class weapon mat.

10. Now i would start farming third gen Legendary Items.

At this point in time you should have no problems finding any partys for any dungeon now just focus on whatever gives you the most ap now or if you already reached the threshhold people want upgrade whatever gives you the most dmg.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 3

thank you for reply ,
well i have half of that probably some wrong choices and feel weak and really each day become worst to find a group for dailies since this "easy" dg's come and reduction of costs can't help players like me...

17 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

The problem for thoose players is not to find their own pace the problem is the game want to force them into dungeons they are simply not equipped enough for due to the need to have like 1.7k ap nowdays but sadly most of thoos low players dont want to learn mechs either in my experience. 

The only options are find a guild who carries him or find a single guy/gal who carries him.

What you have to do after you finished story:

1. Get Your weapon with 8 Slots by exchanging Naryu Silver in Jadestone.

2. Get to Moon Refuge and farm ur Legendary Accesories (Gen 2 Horizon Belt etc.) expect for Ring and Earring.

3. Get BT Ring and Earring (Can be done before step 2 dosent matter)

4. Do dailys and weeklys. (Dailys only 4 cause you dont have enough equip at this stage)

5. When you reched the point where you are like Raven 9 with your weapon and got your accesories atleast on stage 3 find a VT Group for your VT Badge. (Can be   done earlier if you got a guild.

6. Now start upgrading your soul to atleast the first legendary stage

7. Keep upgrading till you are nearly max VT Gear.

8. Find a guild if you havent already.

9. Run TT with the guild (it still needs mech thats why i dont recommend randooms) to get your Ring and Earring and depending on class weapon mat.

10. Now i would start farming third gen Legendary Items.

At this point in time you should have no problems finding any partys for any dungeon now just focus on whatever gives you the most ap now or if you already reached the threshhold people want upgrade whatever gives you the most dmg.

thank you for reply ,

well i have half of that probably some wrong choices and feel weak and really each day become worst to find a group for dailies since this "easy" dg's come and reduction of costs can't help  players like me... i think is time to give a huge break, game's looking less fun for casual, new and returning players... i have a huge abyss now comparated with me and what players want to do simple dg's in my opinion abusive pay to win and bad choices from NCSoft... but much more toxic elitism from players

https://i.ibb.co/JFVFWTH/00.png

On 14/11/2019 at 6:31 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I'm always trying to learn mechanics from these new dungeons(last time i played Irontech Forge was hardest if i'm not mistaken) but most people don't really care to explain, they're like "just buff up(i'm WL) and dps, don't worry about mech", even a brief explanation is hard.

But i'm doing as u said, at the moment my weap is sitting at Aransu 7, got cosmic soul already and now upgrading Heart, farmed MSP to get Emperor's Tomb soul shield. 

but as you said, the game force everyone into dungeons to play events...

The best way to progress is to find ppl around ur own capabilitys. If u have mates that want do to the same things u will have mostlikely no problems starting these dungeons even if they might be more challenging with "no OP endgeared carry" it will simply force u to play the mechaniks, and with that u dont need far from the "recommendet" AP or gear.

Even so in the end the game is about finding people to progress anyway. U cant LFP or Solo the raids for the important gear. 

the game doesnt give u much helping hands with that but i told that not only one person and all of them did find buddys, most of them reached endgame in not to much time.

On 15.11.2019 at 4:38 AM, Hin said:

well i have half of that probably some wrong choices and feel weak and really each day become worst to find a group for dailies since this "easy" dg's come and reduction of costs can't help  players like me... i think is time to give a huge break, game's looking less fun for casual, new and returning players... i have a huge abyss now comparated with me and what players want to do simple dg's in my opinion abusive pay to win and bad choices from NCSoft... but much more toxic elitism from players

https://i.ibb.co/JFVFWTH/00.png

Your Ring&Earring are probably why you are getting kicked from dungeons... Try to get Skybreak Spire Ring and Earring asap. Anyone would take your with them to dungeon, just stand next to entrance and look at region chat. Also, you are gunner. Your HM points aren't properly distributed - you should use 51 in offense, 25 in hm focus. Your gems are horrible and you don't have soul badge yet - try to get one from current tower of infinity.

As a way to upgrade your AP - you have it pretty easy at this point. You should do Heaven's Mandate and Cold Storage everyday and collect Feathers. You can exchange them with merchant at Cold Storage to get Unity Stones (CTRL+H) - try to fill your blue unity stones (you'll get more slots as you get higher unity level). You'll also get passive AP for each 10 Unity Levels.

for full lvl1 acc try elevation neck. pvp-(ring or gloves) & belt. skybreak earring, this will increase AP but not sure about dps.  get gems from event. fill all spots in cntl+h. when is filled try getting purple (AP+)radiance by refine.