Koldrak's Scales' Importance Boosted, Please Add Lair's Timing Slot?

prietess

I have asked for this since LONG LONG LONG time ago.

But..............

Basically getting a Triangular Garnet WAS JUST IMPOSSIBLE for normal working Asian people. (before there was MSP)

60 Koldrak's scales for a single hexagonal garnet, how on earth can we have time to farm a Triangular Garnet when we can't even have chance to do it daily?

The only time I have to do it was on weekend, and THAT IS ALSO NOT POSSIBLE to farm because it is 1x per day reward.

I want to do Koldrak everyday BUT THE TIMING doesn't allow NORMAL ASIAN PEOPLE with WORK AND LIFE to do it.

The timing now are 3am, 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm for GMT+8 (Asia is mainly GMT+7 to GMT+9, so it is just the same)

So you tell me whether it is possible for me to farm Koldrak everyday or not?

I wake up at 7am+ and goes to work before 9am, and come back at 7pm, which is normal for all working people in Asia.

THE CURRENT TIMINGS ARE JUST NOT HUMANE for us.........

Now the Koldrak's scales are becoming much more important for Soulshields Psyches, feel so bad for not being able to do latest update in game.

I had asked for this, CAN YOU JUST GIVE ONE SLOT TIMING that 'MAKES SENSE' so that we can also do Koldrak's Lair everyday?

Read my previous thread below. Many people are supporting my idea.

What user Ballonbum suggested was very good: why don't you just limit the number of times per ID can do it or something if you are worried for people farming it too much?

or in any case, adding ONE SLOT

JUST ONE, ******, you give people at NA at least 2 timing slots that normal working people can suit comfortably.

And for people in Europe there are 2 timing slots that are HUMANE (2pm, 5pm, 8pm, 11pm, 2am GMT +1, the 8pm and 11pm are still HUMANE)

WHY NONE FOR US At ASIA? Are we not your players? Because we are minority so you just don't care?

Edited by prietess

Haha my friend! Are you ready for more 3am Koldraks while kneeling on Lego bricks to stay awake? I sure am! ...no of course I dread it but until they acknowledge those of us playing from outside NA we can only sit in a corner and suck on our thumbs.

Someone already replied to you in another thread and i basically agree:

If you play from asia there are plenty other regions that are best suited for your time slot.  It is you who chose to play on a server in a completely different time zone, so you should be adapting to the game and not the other way around.

Its the same for others, if players from EU choose to play on NA they also have to accept the fact its a different time zone and things happen at different times that suit the players living in that region.

• Like 1

1. Garnet can be farmed via MSP and TSM booth is much much faster than Koldrak.

2. EU/NA dosent need to care about Asian people since there are plenty of servers for Asians.

Look at TW/CH/KR/JP or even RU and i think vietnam exist aswell. Patches for English exist i think. Here i have to agree with Grimoir play on the server which is closer to your country. Probably TW i guess. You choose to play on NA/EU we cant play on KR and expect them to change stuff for europeans and North americans aswell it dosent work like that.

• Like 2

I think they want to play on english speaking servers cause that is the other language that they know besides there native one.

I already said in other thread but I'll say again that I live in NA and can only play on mornings (which is asian time) and would like a koldrak during that time. Have them spread out or added even.

Stop bending over those unable to play during server primetime pls. This talk about other regions' servers is irrelevant when many of us in NA don't have a choice, due to work, family, etc.  Already killed PvP for me.  If still feel that we don't matter, might as well time restrict the game as in TW.  Will cause fewer people to get angry and be able to move on.

18 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. Garnet can be farmed via MSP and TSM booth is much much faster than Koldrak.

2. EU/NA dosent need to care about Asian people since there are plenty of servers for Asians.

Nope not complaining about Garnet anymore as long as MSP still drops it (with RNG).

But as I said, the pysche now is using scales, and no other way to get Scales.

7 hours ago, Stsin said:

Stop bending over those unable to play during server primetime pls. This talk about other regions' servers is irrelevant when many of us in NA don't have a choice, due to work, family, etc.  Already killed PvP for me.  If still feel that we don't matter, might as well time restrict the game as in TW.  Will cause fewer people to get angry and be able to move on.

Just add a single slot will not cause any harm to you All in NA.

21 hours ago, Ballonbum said:

Haha my friend! Are you ready for more 3am Koldraks while kneeling on Lego bricks to stay awake? I sure am! ...no of course I dread it but until they acknowledge those of us playing from outside NA we can only sit in a corner and suck on our thumbs.

I can't Ball T.T

3am is so painful.... I can't sleep again after getting up and in the morning will be so painful in the head............ T.T

Thanks Ball for supporting my thread again. Sucked my thumb for garnet gems, then after many months they gave MSP which helped.

Now this pysche has no alternatives >,<