Aboslutely unacceptable

Laura099

2 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

Indirect it is, yes.

No it isnt. There are a lot of players who didnt spend a $ on the game and are GC9 / TB3-6. So if they join a party because thats a requirement, its NC softs fault because they played the game and got where they are?

Has nothing to do with NC. If you dont meet the requirements someone sets make your own run.

@Cyan there tends to be a new raid and soul shield set every 6 months or less. nobody in their right mind is going to save up 600 days of koldrak scales to use them on a soul shield set that will become obsolete within half a year or less. there needs to be a way to either transfer the psyches to new soul shields or the whole system is just kind of pointless to even exist in the game. please forward that feedback to the devs.

You guys are hilarious to be honest :giggle:
You have to reconcile with the idea that the game is not free to play anymore ,is not a rumor anymore is just became a PURE FACT this game is PAY2WIN full way .

Do you think they care for your cry ,koldrek scale etc , ya is a fact that a F2P you can't get the psyches ,you need 500-600days for 8x psyche in this time new raid come and proccess repeat .

Do you think they think like that when this was made ? "ohh they need 600days etc " NO ,they think like this : " we put 600days for F2P but WE HAVE TROVE ,so we force them to play TROVE so 1 day = full psyches  :wesmart: " 

STOP complaining of game ,nobody force you to follow their path ,the only one that lose here is you wasting time on complaining .

PS: i was used to play trove,rng ,rushing all the items as fast as possible ,complain about stuff like you guys do ,but i wake up and ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ this game ,almost 1 month without premium membership ,no more trove,rng,new trove etc or anything like that ,they don't deserve any cents anymore .I stop playing the game ,log only for ET raids . 

Good luck with ur game and crying :)) xD

• Like 1