unpopular opinion but...

Aulann

If you are going to join for a weekly or MSP. Can you please wait until you are actually outside or at lest in the same general zone as the dungeon so you aren't making the rest of us have to wait forever? I Understand not everyone has beast PC and takes a bit to load but try to lower that wait time by actually being ready to go in and do stuff b4 you apply.

Edited by Aulann
  • Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Aulann:

Can you please wait until you are actually outside or at lest in the same general zone as the dungeon so you aren't making the rest of us have to wait forever?

I agree to this. Its always a BIG waste of time to wait for others in weekly raids... its horrible. People join the raid and wait until its full while afking in mushin tower or other places in B&S before they come to the rest of us ... on wednesday i waited 8 minutes (party was already FULL!) standing on last boss in botany center just because 2 people (who joined in the beginning) wasn't able to come to us in time.... And this happens so often.. in nearly every raid.. its horrible.