PvP is dead :(

DarkAvengerrr

On 1/24/2020 at 8:38 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

I see then your viewpoint might be wrong cause of low experience. New players start with Bronze or Silver and you will not find alot of top players in this ranking. Thoose players start at 1600. You may see people with low exp, people who are litterly garbage but since you dont know PVP you think thoose are high people with some alts ?

And i didnt go mad about it i just try to explain that i dont think decreasing the population will increase the new players. Since thoose new players need to reason to start in the first place and in my exp its usually HM coins. Ive seen 1 player since 2018 who actully said its cause PVP is fun. People wanna farm and they cant do this if they cant find any players.

I hear this story alot of times. PVE People join into PVP spam their buttons thinking they can win this way but very fast they encounter someone who actully uses their skills with brain and "gone" the PVE people say "i am bad i dont like PVP so i wont play it". People need to learn PVP before it might be fun ! And like i wrote multiple times its not gonna happen without players or "Bots" thoose bots back then had no immortality or good PVP skills. They had a skill level just slightly above 1400 Id say. Thats why i recommended putting bots in or atleast some kind of mentor function which allows you to train people and get rewards if they reach a certain rank. Having Bots would also make it easyer to reach gold so even bad people will reach Gold this would increase the population since its easy to get HM coins then.

Its not about being greedy its about being able to farm which is simply not possible in PVP without HM coins. As a PVE Player wouldnt you take all possible ways of farming too ? Its not like the PVP community didnt ask for changes but NC does not deliver.

I feel like you don't play pvp much. next time your have an alt queue in 1300-1500s let me know. ill let you know the name of the person you are actually fighting.
I'd say its about an 80%+ chance you are fighting someone with at least one character 1650+...typically same class.

Am 26.1.2020 um 00:57 schrieb xtclikeafox:

I feel like you don't play pvp much. next time your have an alt queue in 1300-1500s let me know. ill let you know the name of the person you are actually fighting.
I'd say its about an 80%+ chance you are fighting someone with at least one character 1650+...typically same class.

i have i guess 10 chars and i have no problem getting up in gold at all. Even if they may be 1650 they probably switched their class to some alt so their skill level is real bad.

Its really no problem you just need to learn what other classes do and use Tech chase. PVP is not a gamemode meant to be "oh i join and just magically become gold" of course if you have no skill you still wont reach gold even tho gold is a joke nowdays.

While it happens sometimes and you encounter a rank 5 alt with his main class its not 24/7. If NC would move them to playing a different class than their own i would appreciate it thou and thats what a class ranking would be for.

On 1/28/2020 at 2:15 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

i have i guess 10 chars and i have no problem getting up in gold at all. Even if they may be 1650 they probably switched their class to some alt so their skill level is real bad.

Its really no problem you just need to learn what other classes do and use Tech chase. PVP is not a gamemode meant to be "oh i join and just magically become gold" of course if you have no skill you still wont reach gold even tho gold is a joke nowdays.

While it happens sometimes and you encounter a rank 5 alt with his main class its not 24/7. If NC would move them to playing a different class than their own i would appreciate it thou and thats what a class ranking would be for.

agreed, you definitely have to work for it. This is the first season my alts are in gold, though.

And i know most of the people im fighting in 1400s->1500s. pretty much fight the same ones over and over.

not super salty because their alts usually same class as their high-ranked mains. This is mainly why arena is dead.

when it comes to fighting third spec bms, skill rotation, iframes, tech chasing, etc...none of it is relevant.

long gone are the days of skill-based pvp matches. Now you simply just have to make the correct class smurfs.

Old pvp was brilliant, though. its why I got into bns.

Am 1.2.2020 um 17:32 schrieb xtclikeafox:

And i know most of the people im fighting in 1400s->1500s. pretty much fight the same ones over and over.

not super salty because their alts usually same class as their high-ranked mains. This is mainly why arena is dead.

Well my viewpoint is: I have chars which are classes i litterly only play once till i am gold on them. I have litterly zero knowledge on how to play them correctly i just play them like it suits me. Still i have no problem reaching gold with any class. I mean i play the class for like 2 hours a season in 1v1 but still no problem reaching gold.

This might sound like i think all of the silver people are trash and pvp wise yes they are but every trash can be a diamond with enough work. There are some alts in que yes but mostly from players who are like 1650 maybe. If you learn techchase you will have no problem with them and if you are unlucky and actully get a rank 1 guy like Nagisa (its no blaming or flaming i just say he is a good player) it wont be for long since he will reach gold fast.

3v3 is another story thou. You need atleast 2 players which are somewhat rank 5 lvl of skill to reach gold and even then you might have a hard time cause we have russians which use completly meta stuff (warden, Assasin, Third spec BM) but that problem would be solved if NC finally removed the time lock we have in there. It was perfectly fine before they patches this in.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

On 2/4/2020 at 2:22 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

Well my viewpoint is: I have chars which are classes i litterly only play once till i am gold on them. I have litterly zero knowledge on how to play them correctly i just play them like it suits me. Still i have no problem reaching gold with any class. I mean i play the class for like 2 hours a season in 1v1 but still no problem reaching gold.

This might sound like i think all of the silver people are trash and pvp wise yes they are but every trash can be a diamond with enough work. There are some alts in que yes but mostly from players who are like 1650 maybe. If you learn techchase you will have no problem with them and if you are unlucky and actully get a rank 1 guy like Nagisa (its no blaming or flaming i just say he is a good player) it wont be for long since he will reach gold fast.

3v3 is another story thou. You need atleast 2 players which are somewhat rank 5 lvl of skill to reach gold and even then you might have a hard time cause we have russians which use completly meta stuff (warden, Assasin, Third spec BM) but that problem would be solved if NC finally removed the time lock we have in there. It was perfectly fine before they patches this in.

ya i mean anyone can spam until they get lucky matchups.

It use to be very very easy to get gold.

Now 90% of matches are against smurf bms with no skill. can turn monitor off and do the instakill combo.

If enemy player touches the ground or uses a single skill you've failed as a bm.

vor 16 Stunden schrieb xtclikeafox:

ya i mean anyone can spam until they get lucky matchups.

It use to be very very easy to get gold.

Now 90% of matches are against smurf bms with no skill. can turn monitor off and do the instakill combo.

If enemy player touches the ground or uses a single skill you've failed as a bm.

Than you didnt learn PVP at all. Looking at how i can create a class ive never played before and still beat most of the players in silver i dont think you have any PVP knowledge at all.

Like agreed you need to work a bit and learn PVP a bit otherwise you simply dont belong in gold. Not even in high silver.

I would like to spar you one day if you dont mind to see if you actully have unlucky matches or if you simply play bad and have no knowledge thinking everyone is a smurf or alt.

Its completly possible that you simply play just a short ammount and are unlucky getting mostly alts and smurfs of the main classes from theese specific people.

I might sound arogant but i know everyone needs to start somewhere. Like i mentioned i had the luck starting with lvl 45 and could learn alot from playing against bots and Twitch streams but sadly thoose two are no longer avaible for new players which results in a much harder time to get better for new players.

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Than you didnt learn PVP at all. Looking at how i can create a class ive never played before and still beat most of the players in silver i dont think you have any PVP knowledge at all.

Like agreed you need to work a bit and learn PVP a bit otherwise you simply dont belong in gold. Not even in high silver.

I would like to spar you one day if you dont mind to see if you actully have unlucky matches or if you simply play bad and have no knowledge thinking everyone is a smurf or alt.

Its completly possible that you simply play just a short ammount and are unlucky getting mostly alts and smurfs of the main classes from theese specific people.

I might sound arogant but i know everyone needs to start somewhere. Like i mentioned i had the luck starting with lvl 45 and could learn alot from playing against bots and Twitch streams but sadly thoose two are no longer avaible for new players which results in a much harder time to get better for new players.

lul. ya i havent been top 10 in a few seasons since work schedule.

feel free to add me. im pretty confident i'd do well on my main, or any of my alts against you.

assuming you aren't third spec bm and playing a class that requires actual skill.

can troll all you want but i'm saying what everyone already knows.