PvP is dead :(

DarkAvengerrr

Hi, I'm supposed to write it here

I really don't know how to write it so I don't get a ban for dirty words…
PvP Battlegroud would be a nice thing to let people relax the drabness and to get moonstone and other useful things. But if:

1. PvP gear to something was.
    What do you have crit defense, priercing and invest a lot of effort and resources into PvP acessories when a dude with ET equipment comes in and takes you off in the morning ?! Even with a basic PvP gear, a player should be at an advantage over someone who has a PvE, or a combined gear, and most importantly, there should be no IK in PvP ...

2. If the rank system was not so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ set to thousands of players.
    If so many people don't even play the game and there are dozens of players in the PvP… I win - I get +15, I lose, I get -20, then it is clear that only a minimum of people and higher rank than gold reaches nobody… kills PvP and not really by limiting PvP from - you really don't help that.

3. If the ranking system was useless.
    Because if we have the same whales with the PvP gear endgame on the bronze and silver ranks, then there is probably something wrong! In addition, it is able to place players with a gold rank against bronze ranks. What then does a rookie who has an acendant weapon and tries it? They kill him a few times at IK and he says it's not worth it and BG doesn't turn on again, which is a shame.

4. If PvP were not dead in this game.
    How many times I wait for the match and 25 minutes and logically I do not look at the passing time ... So I put it on the rail and go to watch the film, but then it suddenly throws me into the match and I am there AFK. add shoes so that players do not have to wait for hours in the queue?

5. The reward system was not unfair.
    Even a defeated team should get at least half of what the winning team is, as the individual will not be much affected by winning / losing, and the fact that in 4 hours a person walks BG is able to earn about 6000 Battle Points. 40x moonstone, which is at the current price of some 320G, but if instead of 4 hours walk around MSP, where there is no need to tact and just blunt beat what I meet and in 4 hours in the worse case 3x so so holt something wrong.

6. Unnecessary interconnection of PvP with PvE.
    The player who wants to walk PvP must farm dung to get basic upgrade equipment, while the PvE player has no place else to get moonstone than in BG, or to buy them dearly. It can be understood that they want both to be walked, but they never achieve it forcibly. What to do in addition to unnecessary events such as now PvP events, which even ordinary players could reach.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb DarkAvengerrr:
  1. PvP gear to something was.
    What do you have crit defense, priercing and invest a lot of effort and resources into PvP acessories when a dude with ET equipment comes in and takes you off in the morning ?! Even with a basic PvP gear, a player should be at an advantage over someone who has a PvE, or a combined gear, and most importantly, there should be no IK in PvP ...

2. If the rank system was not so ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ set to thousands of players.
    If so many people don't even play the game and there are dozens of players in the PvP… I win - I get +15, I lose, I get -20, then it is clear that only a minimum of people and higher rank than gold reaches nobody… kills PvP and not really by limiting PvP from - you really don't help that.

3. If the ranking system was useless.
    Because if we have the same whales with the PvP gear endgame on the bronze and silver ranks, then there is probably something wrong! In addition, it is able to place players with a gold rank against bronze ranks. What then does a rookie who has an acendant weapon and tries it? They kill him a few times at IK and he says it's not worth it and BG doesn't turn on again, which is a shame.

4. If PvP were not dead in this game.
    How many times I wait for the match and 25 minutes and logically I do not look at the passing time ... So I put it on the rail and go to watch the film, but then it suddenly throws me into the match and I am there AFK. add shoes so that players do not have to wait for hours in the queue?

5. The reward system was not unfair.
    Even a defeated team should get at least half of what the winning team is, as the individual will not be much affected by winning / losing, and the fact that in 4 hours a person walks BG is able to earn about 6000 Battle Points. 40x moonstone, which is at the current price of some 320G, but if instead of 4 hours walk around MSP, where there is no need to tact and just blunt beat what I meet and in 4 hours in the worse case 3x so so holt something wrong.

6. Unnecessary interconnection of PvP with PvE.
    The player who wants to walk PvP must farm dung to get basic upgrade equipment, while the PvE player has no place else to get moonstone than in BG, or to buy them dearly. It can be understood that they want both to be walked, but they never achieve it forcibly. What to do in addition to unnecessary events such as now PvP events, which even ordinary players could reach.

1. Like i always write down its the second biggest reason for people to upgrade stuff which means its the second biggest reason to lose mats which increases the need of F10.

My recommendation: Give us an option to borrow max gear but it must be so expensive that its cheaper to just upgrade it urselfe in the long run.

2. i would prefer a ranking system like League of legends or Dota 2.

3. Well they need to match you with players as close as possible and thats what their system is trying to do but due to their constant attacks on PVP Community to much people left thats why the system needs to search in a bigger way. Like i wrote in "1" its the only possible solution to this problem i believe. I mean it cost atleast 20K Gold to have a chance in a 1v1 (6v6 match) and alot more to have a chance in a teamfight. Its way to much for someone who just wants to PVP sometime and not 24/7. It should be like 6K for Max PVP gear if they keep the system like that.

4. Just do what people did before NC thought its a great idea to limit the time we can play and get rid of most pvp players. Start the que around the time most people play which is like 1 hour after you are able to join BG.

5. We should get as much Battle points as we get in Guild BG.

6. I just wanna clarify for all the PVE only players: PVE is not forced to do PVP thanks to F5 but PVP is forced to do PVE due to the legendary Accesories. They did everything they could to destroy PVP so even if they ever decide to put Moonstones back into PVE they will not give PVP Players any other way of farming gold which will cut the gold income of PVP Players alot. So i am against giving PVE Players a way of farming Moonstones i am fine with Crystals tho.

Lots of things can be done to fix BG. 

1)The most significant change would actually be class balance, but the devs are so set on making each new class so OP that it makes it hard,  But some things are blatantly obvious and need to be fixed.

2)I think it's time to end the duo queue and make it solo entry only.  Hit clan BG if you wanna play with your buddies.  Make entry completely random.

3) Hide gear and rank entirely.  Nobody needs to see what you are running with.

4)Make rewards based entirely on individual damage with an offset for deaths, maybe a small team bonus for a victory.  The AFKrs should get absolutely nothing for doing nothing, and the guys who lead in damage but lose should not get less than the guys with crap damage and win.

5) Silence chat in favor of team commands.  BG is so fricken toxic.  I have lots of friends that don't play because they are just so sick of the handful of douchebags that feel compelled to pipe up every game.

6)Take away the points for flipping. Who cares who presses the button first to flip?  It's about the team win. 

7)If the above changes are made, then there should be no more than 2 classes per team.  4 wardens or frost tornados hitting you at once is too much.

8) get rid of voting, it's just stupid.  Give a bonus to the winning team.  That's enough.

9) get rid of PVE gear altogether.  Simply make it unoperable in pve.  Give everyone a basic pvp set and let them upgrade from there.

10) remove all pve rewards from pvp

There ya go. 

I agree with most of what you say, except there are times when those who defend would not possibly get to do as much damage as those who run around like idiots randomly killing anyone they can without any regard for the actual game being played.  But other than this, I do agree. I especially like making pve gear inoperable in battleground. Why even have PvP gear, when pve gear in some instances works better. It quite frankly makes no sense.

Edited by Josalina

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Tufa:

1)The most significant change would actually be class balance, but the devs are so set on making each new class so OP that it makes it hard,  But some things are blatantly obvious and need to be fixed.

2)I think it's time to end the duo queue and make it solo entry only.  Hit clan BG if you wanna play with your buddies.  Make entry completely random.

3) Hide gear and rank entirely.  Nobody needs to see what you are running with.

4)Make rewards based entirely on individual damage with an offset for deaths, maybe a small team bonus for a victory.  The AFKrs should get absolutely nothing for doing nothing, and the guys who lead in damage but lose should not get less than the guys with crap damage and win.

5) Silence chat in favor of team commands.  BG is so fricken toxic.  I have lots of friends that don't play because they are just so sick of the handful of douchebags that feel compelled to pipe up every game.

6)Take away the points for flipping. Who cares who presses the button first to flip?  It's about the team win.

7)If the above changes are made, then there should be no more than 2 classes per team.  4 wardens or frost tornados hitting you at once is too much.

8) get rid of voting, it's just stupid.  Give a bonus to the winning team.  That's enough.

9) get rid of PVE gear altogether.  Simply make it unoperable in pve.  Give everyone a basic pvp set and let them upgrade from there.

10) remove all pve rewards from pvp

1. Due to awakening which was a great update for PVE dmg wise everything is broken af. They would have to make 2 seperate skill builds one for PVP (before awakening) and one for PVE (after awakening). I know we had some unbalanced things before awk aswell for example Warden or Warlock aerial but atleast nothing existed which dosent have a counter skill or counter messure, everything ingame could be countered.

2. I dont think duo que is a problem more like the matchmaking. 6 FM vs 6 Warlocks for example is ublanaced af. They should allow only up to 2 times the same class and if no third fm exist for example one fm per team so there cant be teams with 2 fm while enemy got no such thing. (just taking FM as example cause its the strongest class in 6v6 right now)

3. Wouldnt help. Ascendant 3 People with Raven Soul shield etc. needs to be flamed or simply told "dont play this gamemode" unfourtunetly NC didnt give us a way to block people without gear and since i dont see them changing matchmaking so booth teams have around the same gearscore its just a pain to play with thoose players which destroy the game for you.

4. Thats the first thing where i believe NC could do it. Even tho NC is a greedy company if PVE guys cry more and more about moonstone prices i would love to see that cause it would increase the moonstones avaible and reduce the price in F5 due to more stock. Maybe its easier to programm the Guild BG Bonus into normal PVP so i would recommend this aswell.

5. Well or just ignore toxic comments like i do. Only very few times theese claims people do are true so i dont listen to that. Its not a reason to cut a whole feature which can be used to help the communication and mostly it does.

6. I am not sure what you mean so i just assume you mean the objectives. Well its the gamemode it looks like you just wanna fight and dont play for objective ? I probably misunderstood since this sentence of yours confuses me. (not native speaker).

7. Wrote about that it topic 2.

8. What if i told you a voting system + a bonus could exist ? but the voting bonus should only appear if you have the most votes and no one else got the same ammount cause nowdays the voting system is useless cause everyone gets a vote.

9. They should seperate PVE dmg and PVP Damange reducing PVE dmg by 90% but since PVE brings the most profit and they would anger alot of PVE Players if they have even less of a chance to compete in Klan BG etc. i dont think that will happen otherwise we would have balanced 6v6 in 2017 already.

10. What if you are playing booth gamemodes ? Nowdays i prefer PVE due to the lack of balance but i will not farm 24/7 for gold thats what i use Season rewards for. I would agree if you said remove the whole need of playing PVE to get PVP items cause this would mean 1. you are not forced to do something you dont like, 2. Since the need for mats which are used for PVE would be decreasing the prices would lower since there is less demand on the other hand if they make it PVP only to get everything do you think it would be faster to get max gear ? Probably no just look at the Dragon Tokens you have to farm now for your soul shield it takes ages to get even the 5 set now imagine stage 9 weapon without casher boxes. Like i wrote alot of times already give us a chance to borrow the Gear for an ammount of gold which is more than you would pay if you upgraded it urselfe. (talking about a span of like 1 year).

my response:

1) I don't agree.  Many of the OP skills in pvp and not even used in pve, such as frost tornado.  Balance is not that hard.

2) yea, i'd agree but if they cant fix matchmaking the next best thing is to solo queue and all random.

3)if pve gear was inoperable then we wouldn't have raven gear in bg to begin with.

4)see 10.  moonstones shouldn't even be in pvp

5)disagree. **** ruin games. that crap is hard to ignore. use discord if u want communication.

6)all I am saying is don't give credit to an individual for flipping a base.

7)--

8)voting, eh whatever. it's dumb imo.  guys with better gear are already gonna get more credit if they do more damage

9)I just think its simpler to make it non-functional, but a damage reduction works too

10) I didn't understand what u meant.  All I meant is make pve gear nonfunctional in BG/Arena.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Tufa:

1) I don't agree.  Many of the OP skills in pvp and not even used in pve, such as frost tornado.  Balance is not that hard.

2) yea, i'd agree but if they cant fix matchmaking the next best thing is to solo queue and all random.

3)if pve gear was inoperable then we wouldn't have raven gear in bg to begin with.

4)see 10.  moonstones shouldn't even be in pvp

5)disagree. **** ruin games. that crap is hard to ignore. use discord if u want communication.

6)all I am saying is don't give credit to an individual for flipping a base.

7)--

8)voting, eh whatever. it's dumb imo.  guys with better gear are already gonna get more credit if they do more damage

9)I just think its simpler to make it non-functional, but a damage reduction works too

10) I didn't understand what u meant.  All I meant is make pve gear nonfunctional in BG/Arena.

1. Of course there are more than one way to balance it. In the end i dont care how they do it just remove wallbang, 100 to 0 untabable stuff (bm/fm) and defences which cannot be fought against just like destroyer shield. (back then you could daze him but nowdays he heals up 20% fights 2 seconds and got his shield back up again since its not breakable totally broken).

2. In the end i dont mind as long as they do something even tho its just not fair playing 4 fm vs 4 Gunner for example even if its completly randoom like it would be in a solo que.

3. we have to see if they ever change something but i doubt it since this gamemode was created to give everyone the options of choosing whatever gear they want to use.

4. I dont think so. PVP Players need a gold income aswell and since they only got 1. Soul stones 2. Moonstones 3. Season rewards (only once per season) i dont want them to remove any of thoose things and i dont want them to give PVE farm spots for thoose aswell. The Gold income is already pretty low compared to PVE dont cut it even more ! PVP Players are restricted by the ammount of keys they have (only obtainable via PVE or once per daily) and the play time restriction which PVE dosent have at all.

5. I understand ur feelings but its not fair to remove a feature just because some people abuse it. There are people who use it to write about tactics etc. If you want to communicate with 5 other randoom people you encounter in 6v6 Discord is no option aswell.

6. Well flipping a base is the whole reason of the gamemodes. If you are the first one to flip a base and ur team gets 300 points due to this than thoose 300 points came to be cause you flipped the base before your enemy. Even if you lose if its a close lose you lose less ranking points and get more battlepoints.

7. ---------

8. Not exactly. In Low rating yeah sure but if you are higher (majority of players who actully want to play this mode) dont vote like this. They either vote for everyone so everyone gets a meddle or they actully vote for the player which won them the game due to protecting a spot for example or capturing it in the correct moment.

9. we agree here so dont have to write anything.

10. you wrote "remove all pve rewards from pvp" thats why i wrote that i am against it and like i wrote above i am against giving PVE Players ways to farm Moonstones aswell due to the lack of farmability PVP Players got outside of PVE. It dosent matter how much we want them to seperate booth gamemodes they will not do such a thing so removing Moonstones from PVP or even giving PVE ways to farm them would reduce PVP earnings by alot and you have to consider how much boxes PVP Players can open per day. Up to 3 maybe ? if they do PVE aswell only one if they dont do PVE while PVE can farm as much as they want.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

All the PVP in bns is dead.

No mid-tier for 6v6. If you are typically a rank 10-50 fighter, you are guaranteed to be in matches with lots of rank 1s(even in 1400s elo).

Arena is even worse. It's like 5 ultra sweaty bois with god ping with 20 bms/bds accounts each no skilling through matchups. You can queue for hours and only get exp alt bms.

Until the class balance/matchups stop being garbage i think most of the player-base is pvping elsewhere.

• 2 months later...
vor 10 Stunden schrieb Oupy:

u want to fix the 23232 232 alt problem remove venture token from arena  here u go  no one would play 10 alts and 20 accounts with 10 alts on each 

This would also reduce the ammount of players again which is definetly not the way to go. We cannot find more than like 10 Different players at a time or if you count 6v6 aswell maybe 24 players. If you remove one of the biggest reasons why people play PVP its not gonna bring back much life to PVP it would probably hurt it even more.

We asked NC already for a solution far back in 2017 something like a leaderboard where you cannot put in more than one char per class (increasing Rewards then of course) so every char you got on your account got the same rating if its the same class. This way you cannot farm 1500 People while having another char in 1900.

Of course people would lose on purpose to get zen beans then and thats something NC would have to punish then but we know NC its work so better not do this.

One thing i have to say before i bash NC 24/7 again. I really like that they finally ban people for XML even thou they accidently banned some wrong people but that happens in every game.

well honestly getting reward on multiple character is a flaw  in design ,  i'am sure if they made  the reward account bound thus u can't have more than 1 reward  on your account will probably fix most of hte issues we're havingg in pvp no one would bother with 10bm or 10archer   etc etc since reward is account bound but will nc do it or it's 2 much for them .

Am 21.1.2020 um 13:41 schrieb Oupy:

i'am sure if they made  the reward account bound thus u can't have more than 1 reward  on your account will probably fix most of hte issues

And i am sure it would just kill of the last few players which play PVP. Its the only way of getting good Gold from PVP if you dont PVE since you still need keys to open Boxes in PVP and the quantitiy of thoose keys you get by only PVPing is way to few. Its litterly 2 keys per day (if Mondy Tag Team Day) which is a total of 2400 Zen beans. You earn 2400 Zen beans in 4-5 Matches which is a play time of maybe 10 Minutes. (not counting que time of course with que time it might be 25 Minutes)

While i agree with not giving people the chance of playing 20 times the same class to snack all the top spots i disagree with totally removing the possibility to farm HM coins via PVP.

The only option i see which may or may not help PVP grow is a Class ranking so you cant have the same class in different rankings. Every char with the same class got the same rating.

Either people would quitt cause they only play one class and we lose even more players or people would start playing different classes which increases the ammount of new matchups and may increase the ammount of players cause even if for example rank 1 BM may be a good player he will still probably suck on Warlock cause he may have never played it to that extend. (I dont mean any specific player) This may increase the ammount of players cause new players might have a chance of winning a bit more and learn a bit more.

What you recommend is simply reducing the possible ammount of HM coins you can earn which would definetly reduce the ammount of players even more and new players will still not see a reason to come to PVP since still the same players but this time only on their best classes cause there is no way to logging into another class you wont be able to earn HM coins anyway.

Every kind of reducing HM coins will definetly be bad for PVP. The biggest reason PVP is so dead nowdays is cause its super unfriendly to new players. Due to Awakening patch only thoose players stayed which cant stop BNS since there is either nothing of interest out there or they are simply addicted and mostly thoose are top 20 Players. Starting with 1600 you already get Top 5 players alot of times which is simply not statisfying for new players if they cant even land a single hit and just totally get destroyed.

People dont say "oh nice he bashed me completly in silver ranking i am definetly gonna play this more" they say "why do i get such players in such low ranking ? this gamemode is trash not gonna play it anymore".

Bots would probably help too i guess tho.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

And i am sure it would just kill of the last few players which play PVP. Its the only way of getting good Gold from PVP if you dont PVE since you still need keys to open Boxes in PVP and the quantitiy of thoose keys you get by only PVPing is way to few. Its litterly 2 keys per day (if Mondy Tag Team Day) which is a total of 2400 Zen beans. You earn 2400 Zen beans in 4-5 Matches which is a play time of maybe 10 Minutes. (not counting que time of course with que time it might be 25 Minutes)

While i agree with not giving people the chance of playing 20 times the same class to snack all the top spots i disagree with totally removing the possibility to farm HM coins via PVP.

The only option i see which may or may not help PVP grow is a Class ranking so you cant have the same class in different rankings. Every char with the same class got the same rating.

Either people would quitt cause they only play one class and we lose even more players or people would start playing different classes which increases the ammount of new matchups and may increase the ammount of players cause even if for example rank 1 BM may be a good player he will still probably suck on Warlock cause he may have never played it to that extend. (I dont mean any specific player) This may increase the ammount of players cause new players might have a chance of winning a bit more and learn a bit more.

What you recommend is simply reducing the possible ammount of HM coins you can earn which would definetly reduce the ammount of players even more and new players will still not see a reason to come to PVP since still the same players but this time only on their best classes cause there is no way to logging into another class you wont be able to earn HM coins anyway.

Every kind of reducing HM coins will definetly be bad for PVP. The biggest reason PVP is so dead nowdays is cause its super unfriendly to new players. Due to Awakening patch only thoose players stayed which cant stop BNS since there is either nothing of interest out there or they are simply addicted and mostly thoose are top 20 Players. Starting with 1600 you already get Top 5 players alot of times which is simply not statisfying for new players if they cant even land a single hit and just totally get destroyed.

People dont say "oh nice he bashed me completly in silver ranking i am definetly gonna play this more" they say "why do i get such players in such low ranking ? this gamemode is trash not gonna play it anymore".

Bots would probably help too i guess tho.

in my honest opinion  u're just defending a broken design enjoy the 10 people that play  arena   each with 20 alt    farming  hmc , u're probably one of those who has 10 sf  in top 10 , honestly this needs to go , and what u're  saying about reducing players u just can't reduce what is already reduced  , u're playing the same old 10 persons on different alts so yeah .  getting reward account bound might actually encourage people to join  arena or leave it as it is and   and play against the same 10 people  u're already playing against but now with xml edit gone actually arena can be fun again  sadly  the balance is extremely trash and some classes are super strong.

Edited by Oupy

vor 15 Minuten schrieb Oupy:

in my honest opinion  u're just defending a broken design enjoy the 10 people that play  arena   each with 20 alt    farming  hmc , u're probably one of those who has 10 sf  in top 10 , honestly this needs to go , and what u're  saying about reducing players u just can't reduce what is already reduced  , u're playing the same old 10 persons on different alts so yeah .  getting reward account bound might actually encourage people to join  arena or leave it as it is and   and play against the same 10 people  u're already playing against but now with xml edit gone actually arena can be fun again  sadly  the balance is extremely trash and some classes are super strong.

My whole point is we should try to get more people to play PVP instead of reducing it nothing more. And each season i play my Soul fighters to 1700 nothing more 1. i am not good enough to beat some of the rank 1 players and 2. i just dont wanna play this game anymore to such an extend since Awakening.

HM coins are not the problem and alts are no problem either. You may know how your enemy will react to your playing if you have knowledge from another class but if you ever mained one class in PVP and reach a decent skill point you will still have a big difference in your skill level if you play another class. For example i have no problem reaching 1800 with SF but i struggle to even get 1600 with Gunner. (always reach it thou but it needs time)

Thats why its 1. wrong to put the ranking onto account since even if i am plat with one class i may only play like Gold or even Silver with another. 2. Hm coins are one of the biggest reasons for PVP so it would definetly reduce players if you reduce thoose.

We need ways to increase the ammount of people not reduce. What you are asking for just creates an increase of diffuculty for new players since they will face even more top players or they will not face players at all since all the players are at high ranking.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

8 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

My whole point is we should try to get more people to play PVP instead of reducing it nothing more. And each season i play my Soul fighters to 1700 nothing more 1. i am not good enough to beat some of the rank 1 players and 2. i just dont wanna play this game anymore to such an extend since Awakening.

HM coins are not the problem and alts are no problem either. You may know how your enemy will react to your playing if you have knowledge from another class but if you ever mained one class in PVP and reach a decent skill point you will still have a big difference in your skill level if you play another class. For example i have no problem reaching 1800 with SF but i struggle to even get 1600 with Gunner. (always reach it thou but it needs time)

Thats why its 1. wrong to put the ranking onto account since even if i am plat with one class i may only play like Gold or even Silver with another. 2. Hm coins are one of the biggest reasons for PVP so it would definetly reduce players if you reduce thoose.

We need ways to increase the ammount of people not reduce. What you are asking for just creates an increase of diffuculty for new players since they will face even more top players or they will not face players at all since all the players are at high ranking.

the reason pvp dead my man is because of 20 alt same person the top 10 players each has 20 alt ruining the ladder and that's what killed pvp  hm coin abuse  is just like xml edit abuse.  if they made the hm coin  reward account bound it will play a big role in  seeing different faces since those people with 20 alts   will only play their main character .

6 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

You wont get new players without loosing the old ones.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb KzE:

You wont get new players without loosing the old ones.

My point is: Since when in PVP dead ? Since Awakening. What is the reason people play nowdays ? HM coins of course. Instead of removing the old players so new players will not get a que at all we should do something to increase the population of new players in PVP.

The option to make HM coins account based is not a good start for that cause 1. it would reduce even more the reason to start PVP and 2. it would make the que even more dead cause you cant even find all thoose alt chars.

On the other hand making it class based so you cannot create 20 chars of the same class would reduce the difficulty of getting into PVP since even Rank 1 players might lose to pretty newish players if they dont play on their main class. Since its easier to win then people would be more tempted to join in the PVP.

I just want a solution to increase new players but his solution by making hm coins account wide would reduce the population and i dont see how even a single player would be tempted to play a gamemode where you have to wait like 20 Minutes for a que if you cant even earn something special. (we already have like 5 minute que)

If you or anyone else can offer such a solution i am glad to hear something like this but till that day i cannot agree with you or anyone else.

Bringing Bots into the que again like it was at lvl 45 times would be a great way of reviving PVP aswell but the difficulty would have to increase by rank. This way newcommers could learn PVP and not just get bashed.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

6 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I just want a solution to increase new players but his solution by making hm coins account wide would reduce the population and i dont see how even a single player would be tempted to play a gamemode where you have to wait like 20 Minutes for a que if you cant even earn something special. (we already have like 5 minute que)

1 player with 1 character is 1 player

1 player with 10 character is still 1 player.

I dont even queue, because i dont want to get beaten by top 20 players 200+ times, when they rank up 10 chars each. If they rank up only 20 chars, then there is place for the rest.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb KzE:

1 player with 1 character is 1 player

1 player with 10 character is still 1 player.

1 player with 1 char is 1 player which will stop playing soon cause there is either no que up there or he/she dosent see any reason to play.

1 player with alts is a player who plays alot more.

2 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1 player with 1 char is 1 player which will stop playing soon cause there is either no que up there or he/she dosent see any reason to play.

1 player with alts is a player who plays alot more.

But nobody want to play against his/her alts. Now it looks like that you try to defend the HM income, because there is no real pvp player number boost. We can even say, there is a griefing to kill out new ppl from ladder to save the income.

In-game Infractions

Engaging in PvP match manipulation, disrupting a PvP match by not actively playing in good faith, or any other form of PvP griefing, exploitation, or abuse.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb KzE:

But nobody want to play against his/her alts. Now it looks like that you try to defend the HM income, because there is no real pvp player number boost. We can even say, there is a griefing to kill out new ppl from ladder to save the income.

I am not defending anything i just see no reason to reduce the only way ingame to somewhat keep up with whales if you dont PVE 24/7 and i dont see anyway how less player would increase the ammount of new players. 

What we need to punish is losing on purpose cause some top players do this to get low rank with their classes. But this Problem would also be solved with a class wide ranking cause they dont want their main to be silver too. 

Again i want ways to increase the population not decrease like you guys always ask for. Sure it could be more fun for new players if thoose alts are no longer in there but on the other hand if you cannot reach gold which is really really easy you just dont belong there. If you have problems playing after 1600 well its cause there is no way for new players to improve. 

Reducing the alts people play would kill of the que even more and most people would stop playing PVP even before the que starts instead we need for example Bots in low ranking like we had in lvl 45. 

But i have to ask you "what is so offputting about a class ranking ?" Like i mentioned multiple times already it would remove the abuse of having 20 chars in top ranking opening thoose spots for new players and it would increase them playing their alts. Difficulty should decrease too since you cannot tell me all thoose top players are 100% as good as on their main class with every class from day one. 

Less Difficulty means better ways to learn actual PVP instead of just hoping in cause you want some Soul stones or whatever which is sadly the mindset of like 80% of PVE Players about PVP. PVP was and is never meant to be easy you need to learn and everything till 1600 is just easy af. 

41 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I am not defending anything i just see no reason to reduce the only way ingame to somewhat keep up with whales if you dont PVE 24/7 and i dont see anyway how less player would increase the ammount of new players. 

If you dont want to give up some rewards, then wait in queue. Dont think that devs will rewrite the whole system from the ground, because there is a low population region, who likes abuse its low pop status. If you broke it, enjoy it. I dont have even the royal zen bean unlocked on any of my new chars because of sealclubbers.

And pls, drop this bot idea already. If someone want to fight with bots, there are game modes for it.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb KzE:

If you dont want to give up some rewards, then wait in queue. Dont think that devs will rewrite the whole system from the ground, because there is a low population region, who likes abuse its low pop status. If you broke it, enjoy it. I dont have even the royal zen bean unlocked on any of my new chars because of sealclubbers.

And pls, drop this bot idea already. If someone want to fight with bots, there are game modes for it.

1. If you dont even PVP i dont think you are in a position to talk about it much.

2. I dont think you have played pvp in lvl 45 cap theese bots back then where illegal and it was totally different to toi etc.

Bots would be a great way for new players to learn the basics of PVP before getting matched with good players.

5 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

1. If you dont even PVP i dont think you are in a position to talk about it much.

2. I dont think you have played pvp in lvl 45 cap theese bots back then where illegal and it was totally different to toi etc.

Bots would be a great way for new players to learn the basics of PVP before getting matched with good players.

1. I told you why new ppl dont play, then you get mad about it.

2. I played. It was bad, especially at the end, where bots had immortality. You will cry then again, when first 200 spot at every class will be immortal bots. And botting is again rules. But i know and see, pvp abusers dont really care about rules anyway.

Want a class ladder? Do it yourself. Its just a decision from every top rank, just start only one char / class and its done. Dont be greedy.

vor 49 Minuten schrieb KzE:

1. I told you why new ppl dont play, then you get mad about it.

I see then your viewpoint might be wrong cause of low experience. New players start with Bronze or Silver and you will not find alot of top players in this ranking. Thoose players start at 1600. You may see people with low exp, people who are litterly garbage but since you dont know PVP you think thoose are high people with some alts ?

And i didnt go mad about it i just try to explain that i dont think decreasing the population will increase the new players. Since thoose new players need to reason to start in the first place and in my exp its usually HM coins. Ive seen 1 player since 2018 who actully said its cause PVP is fun. People wanna farm and they cant do this if they cant find any players.

Zitat

2. I played. It was bad, especially at the end, where bots had immortality. You will cry then again, when first 200 spot at every class will be immortal bots. And botting is again rules. But i know and see, pvp abusers dont really care about rules anyway.

I hear this story alot of times. PVE People join into PVP spam their buttons thinking they can win this way but very fast they encounter someone who actully uses their skills with brain and "gone" the PVE people say "i am bad i dont like PVP so i wont play it". People need to learn PVP before it might be fun ! And like i wrote multiple times its not gonna happen without players or "Bots" thoose bots back then had no immortality or good PVP skills. They had a skill level just slightly above 1400 Id say. Thats why i recommended putting bots in or atleast some kind of mentor function which allows you to train people and get rewards if they reach a certain rank. Having Bots would also make it easyer to reach gold so even bad people will reach Gold this would increase the population since its easy to get HM coins then.

Zitat

Want a class ladder? Do it yourself. Its just a decision from every top rank, just start only one char / class and its done. Dont be greedy.

Its not about being greedy its about being able to farm which is simply not possible in PVP without HM coins. As a PVE Player wouldnt you take all possible ways of farming too ? Its not like the PVP community didnt ask for changes but NC does not deliver.

Edited by ImoutoMaster