JP Launcher error extract (New Launcher)

I'm getting an error after downloading files.. error ocurred while extracting the CookedPC folder. Before when i played I had completly no issues with it but haven't played for long planned to go back it seems they changed the launcher now.. It's worse so much worse can't instal it anymore u.u

Please somebody nice help me or send me the old launcher >.< 

https://imgur.com/a/Gu8hoXG

Are you sure you are wanting to play the japanese version of the game and not the european or US ?

For the error you would need to have someone send you a link to the UPK file itself, and after you copy it to the folder and restart the launcher it will go over to the next one.

Yes ..but now I see it is harder than I thought. When the instalation started and attept to create bns icon on desktop I copied it and force started launcher from it since the other was failing on CookedPC. So after a while it finally patched and worked right after but today when started pc I decided to launch exe file from folder and it tells me to use the launcher.. but when I tried the launcher it told me that can't launch. -.-It's stupid.

Well been playing on NA for a long time (when used to be more servers) now when came back saw it crowded with only one server... Not to mention that people keep saying on chat how the game is being ruined or dead. This really disappointed me a lot thus lag got much worse. At this rate might go to korean, chinese version was first i played probably the longest time but bcuz of Tencent and viruses had to stop.

25 minutes ago, ShirasakiKujo said:

Well been playing on NA for a long time (when used to be more servers) now when came back saw it crowded with only one server... Not to mention that people keep saying on chat how the game is being ruined or dead. This really disappointed me a lot thus lag got much worse. At this rate might go to korean, chinese version was first i played probably the longest time but bcuz of Tencent and viruses had to stop.

Compared to KR / JP and CN version, the NA one is still better as the others are far more p2w.

On 8.11.2019 at 2:04 PM, Grimoir said:

Compared to KR / JP and CN version, the NA one is still better as the others are far more p2w.

I think you misunderstand things. :) Compared to any english servers that usually are greedy, end up closing the servers on any reason asian people actually do care about players especially Japan :) I know bcuz been playing on japanese servers for years. I didn't found them pay2win either maybe you have different experiences then. Also I noticed that Japan has currently 4 servers which only confirms what I mentioned before. Many people play on asian servers bcuz they are always alive for some its sentimental only. Don't understand me wrong its good that bns came to NA but at this rate is slowly going down. 

Edit.

Since nobody cares about my problem I'm leaving, typical for english community server who is already long dead.

Edited by ShirasakiKujo