Yay another complete trash event to skip

PetPuggi

On 11/12/2019 at 12:58 PM, Grimoir said:

I mean they can acknowledge it but bottom line is as far as balancing goes its all what devs and KR decide, it doesnt matter what you write there anyway since we are following KR balance patches and not our own xD

They don't ever say ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ about pvp....Its all pve.

Am 7.11.2019 um 19:58 schrieb Cyan:

The gear required to complete floor 8 is pretty low. A boosted level 60 character could likely finish it, so anyone higher should not have any issues!

"since floors 1–8 of Mushin's Tower have been re-balanced to match current content difficulty" 

so u multiplied the HP of each Mushin stage by 2 .. a boss back from lvl 45 content .. and call that a "re-balance". U brought a piece of content back into these days that, back then, got one of the worst feedback bcs of its doorlock mechaniks, which ofcourse got fixed later on the higher tower stages. U did it once? jeah the event wants u to do it twice a day. u stay there and wait either for a door to open a boss to spawn or a oneshot lock to expire ... rly a funny thing .. 

doesnt even matter what "maybe rng loot" could be in the pouches .. whatever the rng loot isnt even existing anymore the extra rng posibillitys arent giving ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ since a year means is there a % behind it dont even hope ... (except its something out of a cash event of course that is another story)

The event isnt crap bcs of its "loot" its crap bcs it is simply no fun at all to play it day for day .. its just a dumb thing u have to do if u want the event currency .. same as Candycloud Park the probably less played event dungeon at all bcs ontop of not being fun it doesnt even give ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ... or the frozen yeti one .. yeah sure .. experience is always good .. but year over year the same awful events .. if u get awesome feedback for an event sure why not bring it back .. but no, give us always the same ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ over and over again year for year, i mean hae mujin and the turtle were nice, not atleast because they were new, but it gets simply boring to get the same events over and over and over and over again ..... especially if they are not even fun ontop. And pls dont call mushin a new event .. in my eyes it is a shame to call HP multiplied by 2 a "re-balance" .. game back then was not divided by 2 in HP ....

Why not give us some PVP Events ? (cause NC dosent care about PVP)

Why no turtle event where you need xxxx dps to beat it ? (Cause some nubs cryed cause of this "wah i cant do 500K wah")

Why not give us a bigger ammount than 2 casher keys if we have to do something as boring as this ? (less F10 money)

Why not asking players what kind of events they want ? (cause they would have to programm some new events if they did)

What about an event which takes place outside of BNS and can be done by anyone ? for example with some mobile app ? (BNS 2 or whatever thoose apps are called)

What about an event without the need of running dungeons you are not able to run if you have story gear ?

vor 31 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Why not give us some PVP Events ? (cause NC dosent care about PVP)

You mean something like the PVP Event on Battleground like 2016?
Where PVP-Players cried cause they where matched with some PVE-Noobs with no gear who ruind their ranking and PVE-Player cried because they where forced to do Battleground?

Or do you mean an event like the Vallentine Event 2018 where full PVP-equipped trolls thought it would be fun to troll the players by hiding behind the wheel, wait for their ultis to be up and smash their ulti in the group waiting to spin? Pissing of the players even more, who already have been pissed to wait hours to spin the wheel and to even make it more worse, spin the wheel for 15 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ seconds and also got trolled by "funny" noobs throwing pinchies bombs at them, when they finaly could spin the wheele?

Yeah great idea :/

vor 39 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Why no turtle event where you need xxxx dps to beat it ? (Cause some nubs cryed cause of this "wah i cant do 500K wah")

Realy?

1. you needed way more than 500k, as far as i remember you needed over 1 mio to kill last stage of the turtle and estimated 60-80% of the serverpopulation wasnt able to do this event.

2. Events should be independet from your gear and should be fun.

The best event ever was the Poharan event with equalized stats for everyone. But people cried because they couldnt just burst the bosses down and had to do some easy mech.

Well admittedly it took to much time and the rewards wasnt realy worth the efford, but it was fun. Personaly i would like to see much more of those events in older dungeons. There are so many unused dungeons which where so much fun back in time when they where actual and you had to do some mech. But then with some valuable rewards making it worth the time you spend in those dungeons.

vor 50 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Why not give us a bigger ammount than 2 casher keys if we have to do something as boring as this ? (less F10 money)

Let me answer this with some lines from an old song ;)

Zitat

Can you hear it ring
It makes you want to sing
It's such a beautiful thing, ka-ching
Lots of diamond rings
The happiness it brings
You'll live like a king
With lots of money and things

Let's swing
Dig deeper in your pocket
Oh, yeah, ha
Come on, I know you've got it
Dig deeper in your wallet
Whoa

(2002 Shania Twain -  Ka-ching)

vor 57 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Why not asking players what kind of events they want ? (cause they would have to programm some new events if they did)

Well a Network administrator would describe it like: We have some serious packet loss and CRC-Errors on our communication line between Community <--> Communitymanagers <--> Publisher/Developer
Or a little bit nicer formulated: Either the "Communitymanager"  or the "Publisher/Developer" switch/firewall drops all packets comming from "Community" cause they dont give a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

vor einer Stunde schrieb ImoutoMaster:

What about an event which takes place outside of BNS and can be done by anyone ? for example with some mobile app ? (BNS 2 or whatever thoose apps are called)

I can remeber one such event, didnt end well, at least for Master vs. Master (MxM)  ;)

vor einer Stunde schrieb ImoutoMaster:

What about an event without the need of running dungeons you are not able to run if you have story gear ?

Something like fishing? ahhhh no thanks...

vor 50 Minuten schrieb Merlin DE:

1. PVP Topic

Yeah great idea :/

Realy?

2. DPS Events Topic

1. you needed way more than 500k, as far as i remember you needed over 1 mio to kill last stage of the turtle and estimated 60-80% of the serverpopulation wasnt able to do this event.

2. Events should be independet from your gear and should be fun.

3. Outside of BNS Events

I can remeber one such event, didnt end well, at least for Master vs. Master (MxM)  ;)

We had one Event where you had to play 1v1 and 3v3 just one match. It was really fast so i doutbt much PVE People cryed about it and the rewards where atleast as good as today.

I am talking about the second DPS Event. I agree that turtle was to much but 500K was even at that time really low and everyone who didnt manage to get 500K DPS cant be playing more than 1 week.  It was an event for players who didnt just started the game. It was an Event for people who actully play the game and enjoy it that much to kind of be active. Plus while we had this event we had a second one aswell for Twinks, alts and new players.

3. Master vs. Master was a bad game itselfe and i tryed to compete with League and Dota of course it couldnt its the wrong dev for something like that.

Just imagine a Moba where something is unbalanced af and it will never get fixed that was the future of Master X Master so no one wanted to play it anymore.

My favourite event was the one where you earned some fish fooder in a dungeon and went to jadestone to fish a bit. You got alot of oils, pet pack and divine grace stones this way.

Edited by ImoutoMaster