Forums

Best way to increase AP

Hello new player here. It seems that even for low dungeons people want at least 1.5k ap. I have BT ring, earing VT neck and badge and aransu 3 weapon and still lacking 200ap for that minimum 1.5kap. Whats the best way to increase AP? What items i should focus first on upgrading or buying?

1. Pet Gems

2. Gems

3. Weapon

4. get the current legendary accesories

5 If you are in need of ap dont play raid accesories cause they give way lower ap but exp players may kick you then even with the correct ap.

I recommend find someone who runs the stuff with you since you can pretty much solo every dungeon nowdays.

People like me run most dungeons solo and atleast i dont care if there is a newbie who comes with me aslong as i get the endgame gear loot like Outfits/Psyches. So if you are EU and interested i just carry you through the dungeons expect for Cathedral Cliffs.

I don't want to make another Thread so gonna ask Here.

I am returning player, and i am confused how to get at least 1.5k. This game always been full of Elitist players, and it makes game harder for newbies.

Anyway, I don't know where to start...

Where to get Pet Gems?

Where to start with current Accessories?

How to farm Gold? since you need tons to upgrade..

BTW, can't you change skill sets how it used to be, to fit your style? now i have 2 skill trees with few option...

wSN6tSa.jpg

Edited by Kairiozeki
5 hours ago, Kairiozeki said:

I don't want to make another Thread so gonna ask Here.

I am returning player, and i am confused how to get at least 1.5k. This game always been full of Elitist players, and it makes game harder for newbies.

Anyway, I don't know where to start...

Where to get Pet Gems?

Where to start with current Accessories?

How to farm Gold? since you need tons to upgrade..

BTW, can't you change skill sets how it used to be, to fit your style? now i have 2 skill trees with few option...

You get pet gems by transmuting (open your inventory (I) and click on Transmute icon at the bottom to access).

Once you get your story quest and side story quests to the latest, go farm Moonlight Bud at Moon Refuge and trade them for higher accessories from a merchant there.

As for gold farming, best I can recommend for newbies are completing min. daily quests, possibly Cold Storage + Heaven's Mandate daily, Moon Refuge (you want to get the Star Crates which may grant gold nuggets you can sell for 5g each), and also Skybreak Spires once a week.