the game won't download -.- help please?

Kayato00

14 hours ago, Kayato00 said:

i contacted the support  still waiting for a reply 

and these threads did not help 

but hey ty for replying ^^

If you want, i can upload the UPK file mentioned in the error, then you can copy it to the game directory and start the launcher, perhaps if it doesnt need to download that file it will go further.

• NCSOFT

Greetings Kayato00,

If the listed file is not the same each time and you are still making increased progress each time you try again, continue trying over and over. Eventually you will reach the 100% and will be able to access the game. At least that is what we hear from some players.

Good luck!

On 11/3/2019 at 6:58 PM, Kayato00 said:

i contacted the support  still waiting for a reply 

and these threads did not help 

but hey ty for replying ^^

that would be actually nice since even the support couldn't even help me :( 

6 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Kayato00,

If the listed file is not the same each time and you are still making increased progress each time you try again, continue trying over and over. Eventually you will reach the 100% and will be able to access the game. At least that is what we hear from some players.

Good luck!

the thing is that its completely stuck at the same  file that is listed in the picture above... its true it used to get stuck before and just keeps going when i restart the launcher ... that's actually how i got to 58 % ... but not its just completely stuck   and it've been like that for at least 3 days