FAQ about UE4

Kinxya

Hi guys,

ive heard about UE4 and in game people saying that once UE4 will be released you will be able to choose if stay in UE3 or change to UE4... That means the actually server will be not avaible in UE4 ? Or just that with the release of UE4 they will make another server but both will be upgrated to UE4 graphics? I just want to understand if i should continue invest time in my current account or just wait for UE4 release. Can someone explain me about it? Thx

Ah you got it all wrong. Since i was one of the people who wrote that i have to say again: "theese are just speculations" since they didnt announce anything for our server yet.

Everything you hear about UE4 yet are either speculations or it is for KR/RU/TW/CH Server. EU/NA currently has no plan to release UE4 at all so even if its unlikely they could just not give us UE4 at all even tho i am 100% sure they wont do that.

44 minutes ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Everything you hear about UE4 yet are either speculations or it is for KR/RU/TW/CH Server. EU/NA currently has no plan to release UE4 at all so even if its unlikely they could just not give us UE4 at all even tho i am 100% sure they wont do that.

False. In yesterdays stream they clearly said we will get UE4 in 2020, shortly after KR gets it, they do not want to push it out or wait with it.

49 minutes ago, Kinxya said:

Hi guys,

ive heard about UE4 and in game people saying that once UE4 will be released you will be able to choose if stay in UE3 or change to UE4... That means the actually server will be not avaible in UE4 ? Or just that with the release of UE4 they will make another server but both will be upgrated to UE4 graphics? I just want to understand if i should continue invest time in my current account or just wait for UE4 release. Can someone explain me about it? Thx

No. The entire game is being upgraded to UE4. There is no possibility to choose anything.

The rumors you hear about a new server is purely KR only untill there is an official announcement for NA, you can safely assume we will not be getting any additional server.

It seems like, even the developers at Team Bloodlust are unsure of what's going to happen. I think they mentioned more concrete information would be given next week. Either way, I doubt NCW will cover any details regarding our region's engine transition until around March/April.