Forums

All mats are now 50-100% more expensive while requiring more than ever, great job

PetPuggi

On 11/1/2019 at 6:05 PM, Grimoir said:

Players. they are the only supply and demand in the game. Not the publisher and not the devs.

This has the potential to become the dumbest statement of the year.

Is like saying "only workes are responsible for the economy, government has nothing to do with it".

I do know some politicians who think the same though :D:

Edited by Backstabpuss
  • Like 2

Ah, well I see the game is still pay to win.   Nice to know nothing has changed in two years I have been away.  I love the "farming" replies.  This isn't a cryptic game, trying to farm BnS is like having your teeth pulled without anything for pain.  Even if they fixed every issue with the old "farming" dungeons and raids, it would still take you forever to get enough to get upgraded to run the dungeons and raids you need to be running to get the gear to be ready to get the gear you really want.  That isn't farming, that is pay us or give up.

On 01/11/2019 at 6:05 PM, Grimoir said:

Players. they are the only supply and demand in the game. Not the publisher and not the devs.

Now that's a whole new level of brainless white-knighting. Cause players are the ones who decided that GC 3-9 should cost 500 Transfo stones, right?

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rysa said:

Now that's a whole new level of brainless white-knighting. Cause players are the ones who decided that GC 3-9 should cost 500 Transfo stones, right?

whether its 500 or 1000 doesnt matter. Players set the prices on items, players farm them to sell them or craft. Since players want to get every bit of profit for everything you will see prices rising higher and higher the more players decide to take the easy road and buy materials instead of farming the higher the prices will be.

Given i agree some of the upgrade changes are quite ridiculous.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

whether its 500 or 1000 doesnt matter. Players set the prices on items, players farm them to sell them or craft. Since players want to get every bit of profit for everything you will see prices rising higher and higher the more players decide to take the easy road and buy materials instead of farming the higher the prices will be.

Yeah for you its always players fault, players are lazy as hell dont want to farm blabla.
Did you ever asked yourself why the hell oil price continusly is raising?

just a little hint, Crude oil slowly is running out, the the efford to find new oilfields and to extract oil is raising what will result in more work and therefore higher prices. Higher demand for crude oil is doing the rest.

NC-Soft continusly decreased farming spots for materials, especialy for moonstones.

So its not that Oil companys are to lasy to extract oil  or players are to lasy to farm, its the shortage of ressources and the higher demand that increases the price.

Create more spots for effectivly farming materials and prices will decrease.

Or another example: As a craftsman you wouldnt sell something that took 200 hours to produce for the same price as something that only took 10 hours right?
Easy laws of econemy ;)
But hey, just take the easy way and blame the players to be to lazy and everything is fine...

:thumbsup:[/zynism]

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

not wanting to attack NCSoft or cause harasm but poor management at B&S in latest patches that we received will clearly negatively affect the relaunch of B&S in the U4 engine ( maybe in next year)as it directly affects NCsoft's credibility, I really don't understand how a big company with years working with games can't have the slightest  idea how deal with market and consumers, 
any publisher as to keep in mind as not attracting players to the relaunch when it come online will dramatically decrease the financial return of investment to change engines, publish and keep servers online as any company know keep servers with low population like B&S isnow with worst changes are expensive too

best regards

p.s

english is not my main language sorry if you can't understand what i want point here