Can you please stop doing livestreams ?

ImoutoMaster

I just watched your newest livestream and i got to the conclusion you should just stop cause: 

1. Its obvious you guys dont play the game (the guy said he plays it and his main is Aransu 3 thats litterly gear you have after 2 weeks or even faster)

2. The Informations you give out are mostly wrong or just give no information at all or totally different to what you are giving us in text form. 

3. you actully said you couldnt test UE4 when you where in KR. Why ? This means you either dont care to know or they dont trust you to test it. Which reduces your trustworthyness even more. 

4. Why the hell does anyone care if the woman in the stream got BBQ in KR ? (Who watched NeroKoso knows what i mean)

Anyway it annoys me you let people on ur livestreams who have no idea about the game which give out informations which are either wrong or say nothing. They are even talking like Esports is a big thing. How much viewers you think would have watched the World Championship if you wouldnt have given out free outfits ? 300 maybe ? 

• Like 1

You forget that the stream today was not a news stream, not a announcement stream and not a preview stream. It was simply a social stream, the fact they even answered some of the questions or gave comment on them is a nice to have they did not have to do it.

Free items or not theere are actually people that are interested in the championships. 300 or not they are still part of the community.

As for testing the UE4 engine, it all depends if they get permission from the devs and if they have it available. Has nothing to do with trust.

The problem is very apparent if you compare our streams vs RU's weekly(?) streams. RU's GMs seem to have much more info on future game updates along with a timeline of what's to come. Ours will only tell us about updates 5 days before patch hits while RU discloses big changes coming up months in advance. For example: RU's stream announced that korea is getting UE4 in December (and the west is getting it in spring of 2020) like a month or two before KR's official announcement while our gm was still telling us that UE4 was "not a thing." The newest RU stream announced the release dates of des and sin 3rd specs. I haven't even bothered watching our stream because it's so uninformative.

Why is there such a huge difference in information being presented to the NA/EU players vs the RU players? Are our GM's not kept in the loop or are they just not asking the right questions to the developers? Or do they just not know what's important to us as players so they think the information is irrelevant? Help us help you guys out. Ask us questions. Find out what is important to us so you know what to talk about in future streams. BnS is a great game with great potential, but with the lack of update news or the sudden increase of incorrect game-changing information being presented, the game is slowly losing players.

The differences:

1. There are no GMs in NA/EU (which is honestly a first I've heard in any MMO)
  2. CM's don't play the game, they probably play black desert or games from other competitors :giggle:
  3. CM's really don't give a crap about anything in this game or its players. They're just a copy/paste messenger for whatever lies and scams NCS feeds them. You could probably program a bot that auto-posts to forum/website/twitter and it'll do the exact same thing

That's why it looks like streams are done by someone who just heard of BnS a day before the stream. It would be like me hosting a stream about Fallout 76 when I haven't even played it, and just going in with info I googled.

Streams for us are mostly a waste of time don't bother with them, honestly you are better off getting info from the RU streams they usually drop good info and keep their community up to date with accurate information majority of the time unlike ours...

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

You forget that the stream today was not a news stream, not a announcement stream and not a preview stream. It was simply a social stream, the fact they even answered some of the questions or gave comment on them is a nice to have they did not have to do it.

It dosent matter if its a social stream or a news stream if they give out any information as NC employees they are responsible for it. So they should either shut up about any kind of information or give out the correct information.

As Community Manager they should also actively discuss what people dont like about the game instead of reading something out and say "yeah that sucks and we are working on it" they should ask why we dont like it or why its a problem to us.

I just dont see a reason for them to stream if the people behind it obvisously dont like the game and are not interested in doing their jobs.

Atleast play the game active or ask people who play the game active what they think about the changes ! or maybe they would even stream in their place. I mean keropoppi, eckogen etc. do a way better job as community manager even tho they are no community manager. They get not paid and do a way better job !

• Like 1

well i realy no blame cyan cause he is on linage2 and blade and soul forums i think is on aion too  i remember him there before 4-5 years .so too much job for him

about information she give   it was ok...for someone who dont have a clue about the game ..  at least we know she is  animal kiler  (ty for sharing)

4 hours ago, Xzard said:

The fact that you are an antisocial person, doesnt mean that others can't enjoy streams like this, IGNORE them if you don't like them.

Interested in knowing which universe you come from where dislike of irrelevant, pointless, inaccurate and complete waste of time streams = antisocial, or actually equating the useless garbage they spew out with a "stream". Have you actually seen a proper MMO stream before? Are you the type of person who spends 2 hours a day watching "2hr nonstop loop of spongebob giggling" on youtube and get your entertainment value from that? Cause that has about the same entertainment value as NCW's streams, objectively speaking. Maybe it's a lightbulb moment for you but most people actually want to see streams that aren't a complete waste of time, and at least has a 50% credibility in what they're blabbing about, something that NCW's streams can only dream to achieve once their credibility goes above zero.

Edited by PetPuggi

30 minutes ago, PetPuggi said:

Interested in knowing which universe you come from where dislike of irrelevant, pointless, inaccurate and complete waste of time streams = antisocial, or actually equating the useless garbage they spew out with a "stream". Have you actually seen a proper MMO stream before? Are you the type of person who spends 2 hours a day watching "2hr nonstop loop of spongebob giggling" on youtube and get your entertainment value from that? Cause that has about the same entertainment value as NCW's streams, objectively speaking. Maybe it's a lightbulb moment for you but most people actually want to see streams that aren't a complete waste of time, and at least has a 50% credibility in what they're blabbing about, something that NCW's streams can only dream to achieve once their credibility goes above zero.

He is talking about the fact that its a social stream thats being commented here, not a patch preview or information stream.

If people complain so much they should simply stop providing any information in the blade and social streams and not even answer any questions, maybe then people can just enjoy them for what they are meant to be: social streams to just interact in game with the playerbase.

I have said it before.

1) Your guys doing streaming are not funny, so the streaming is NOT FUN

2) the streaming feels so dull

3) many information are wrong OR INCOMPLETE (not all that are changing are shared in the streaming, which is very bad and unfair to players). We had gone through this so many times and we had to deal with the mess they caused during streaming