Plz add more PVE ways to get moonstone

Aulann

3 hours ago, Merlin DE said:

SSE was always 24/7 full of people,at least untill they reduced the prestige point from monsters. After the have nerved MSP to the ground it was almost fanished, but only then and not before.
BTW: with the nerf of prestige you could get from monsters they also reduced the available soulstones (Less prestige available for same amount of people resulting in less chest to be bought) and later they nerfed it again by replacing most of soulstones with soulstone crystals.
So in fact NC-Soft deliberatly nerfed a lot of material supplys on purpose making things more expensive so stop finding any stupid excuses  or invent any funny reasons like SSE to less people farmed SSE so thzey had to reduced times where you can get moonstones to keep them farmable. thats the biggest BS i ever heard.

Befor they limit the time where you can get moonstones to Sat. / Sun. 1 PM to 1 AM we had up to 4 channels  full with people doing SSE. Even after that we had 2-3 channels people farming prestige for soulstones. Since they reduced prestige and even reduced the amount of soulstones we only have 2 channels but now realy alomost vanished except for 1-2 high geared who do mining solo.

Maybe in NA you couldnt farm properly but on EU servers SSE always was full with people, and we originaly had 4 DE, 4 FR and 4 UK/EN = 12 Server overall. After the first servermerge we still had 2 DE, 2 FR and 2 UK

So if NC-Soft realy justified the time limit with "Not enough people to farm in SSE" NC-Soft bloddy lied and dont know their or even checked their gamestate before doing randomly changes.

The supply was nerfed mainly due to bots. And ofc prestige were nerfed over time due to gear being much stronger. Makes sense, peopel arent supposed to go there one shot a mob and get maximum profit.

Bottom line it doesnt matter at all whether its NA or EU, any changes are done for both regions not just one. Doesnt matter if EU SSP was full or not. If NA wasnt and they decide to change it, it changes for EU aswel since its the same publisher and client.

On 10/30/2019 at 8:53 PM, Aulann said:

yes but unlike the raw ones you can still farm the crystals from dungeons and MSP. They drop in Mushin's tower floor 12-16.

"Farm" is an extremely strong word to use here. If you're EXTREMELY lucky, you'll get one crystal from each material box you get from a dungeon train. Problem is, the overall turnover is roughly 1 moonstone crystal out of 4-5 boxes (my test was done by using the boxes out of 7 separate dungeon trains from EL up to CC, so it might not be the most accurate thing in the world).

So all in all, very mistable turnover, when you consider how each dungeon yields one material box and how a full train takes a long time to do, even in potato mode.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:24 PM, Aulann said:

outside of doing Weekly/Daily Challenge and other miscellaneous things (Which really doesn't give much). The only way to really farm Raw Moonstone is to do PVP. I've never been one for PVP. I'll admit, I'm bad at it and I'll never really 'git gud'. Especially in this game were it's unbalanced and P2W for PVP over PVE. With the recent change to the profession system and gold getting nerfed while prices on the market go higher ever day it makes it hard for not only new players but current to craft and upgrade gear.

Please provide a non-PVP way to get raw moonstone. Maybe having the fish vendors sell them for pearls? idk, just anything that isn't PVP.

Yea and add more ways for pvp players to get more sacred and elysian orbs

21 hours ago, Grimoir said:

The supply was nerfed mainly due to bots.

That's right, but what they did over the years is to make a mmo, a game concept that relies on the interaction between players, to a group and single player game by adding more and more account bound items. In every mmo bots are a problem, but to make most farmable uprade materials account bound is not the answer. It restricts players interactions and makes the game to what it is now for me: A single player game with a weekly multiplayer raid.

21 hours ago, Grimoir said:

And ofc prestige were nerfed over time due to gear being much stronger. Makes sense, peopel arent supposed to go there one shot a mob and get maximum profit.

You're totally right, but players came up with a different idea: Increase the mob lvl and hp and let the pp at the same level. With the reduction of the pp this zone has been made to a single player farm spot for the good geared ones. There is no incentive for a party play or even parties to farm this anymore. With that decision another multiplayer aspect has been reduced to single player.

It is also okay that they remove moonstones from naksun, but why haven't they already removed moonstones from ssp? The boss you have to kill lives 2 seconds and is so outdated as naksun was by the time they removed the moonstones. Where is my new faction farming area, where I need a party or even a whole clan to stay alive and farm moonstones in an enjoyable way?

2 hours ago, Nemises said:

That's right, but what they did over the years is to make a mmo, a game concept that relies on the interaction between players, to a group and single player game by adding more and more account bound items. In every mmo bots are a problem, but to make most farmable uprade materials account bound is not the answer. It restricts players interactions and makes the game to what it is now for me: A single player game with a weekly multiplayer raid.

Yes, but the biggest issue here was if i am recalling it right, we didnt get the next replacement area for SSP. We get an updated MSP but SSP was never brought up to date so to speak. If it was, moonstones would have been cheaper.

Am 3.11.2019 um 19:11 schrieb Grimoir:

The supply was nerfed mainly due to bots.

Yeah thats NC-Soft, oh bots farming outfits to salvage them for fabric, lets remove them and offer them only in F10, problem solved.

Bots farming moonstones, lets remove them bla bla...
But doing something against bots, nope why they should bother? doesnt bring money.
We have reportet speedbots with video evidence nearly every day, support just said oh thanks we check this.

8 weeks later same botsstill ran around SSE collecting meteors and inured...

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Nemises:

by adding more and more account bound items.

Without accountbound items the game would already be dead cause NC-Soft force you to play multiple chars when you want to progress cause without alts its even harder.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Nemises:

You're totally right, but players came up with a different idea: Increase the mob lvl and hp and let the pp at the same level. With the reduction of the pp this zone has been made to a single player farm spot for the good geared ones. There is no incentive for a party play or even parties to farm this anymore. With that decision another multiplayer aspect has been reduced to single player.

It is also okay that they remove moonstones from naksun, but why haven't they already removed moonstones from ssp? The boss you have to kill lives 2 seconds and is so outdated as naksun was by the time they removed the moonstones. Where is my new faction farming area, where I need a party or even a whole clan to stay alive and farm moonstones in an enjoyable way?

And thats the problem.  They intentionaly decreases material supplys over time. It nothig to say agains "nerfing" outdated contend as ong as there would be new contend replaceing the outdated. If they now remove moonstones completly from SSP the price will rise even more. Even you could get a max of 6 MS per mining people still farm it to craft their stuff.

Naksu was outdated so why they didnt add moonstones to 20th floor or later ot outlaw island, master Hong or now Mao?
They know the more they limit a ressource the more likly at least some players will buy them in F10.

But one thing they dont considder, the more free players leave the game because of things getting more an more expensive, the more problems raise for those who are willing to pay cause its getting harder and harder to find groups. You alread notice it with waiting times in F8 even daily dungeons can take up to 1 or 2 minutes to find a group. For dungeons not on the daily rotation it can even take much longer and finding decent groupmembers for a raid, well lets not talk about that, next raid is already comming up while most players dont even run TT.

Edited by Merlin DE
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

They intentionaly decreases material supplys over time. It nothig to say agains "nerfing" outdated contend as ong as there would be new contend replaceing the outdated. If they now remove moonstones completly from SSP the price will rise even more. Even you could get a max of 6 MS per mining people still farm it to craft their stuff.

I agree with this. We should definitely get a new SSP like area scaled for current gear to farm moonstones. I am all for it.

9 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

You alread notice it with waiting times in F8 even daily dungeons can take up to 1 or 2 minutes to find a group. For dungeons not on the daily rotation it can even take much longer and finding decent groupmembers for a raid, well lets not talk about that, next raid is already comming up while most players dont even run TT

I actually have no issues finding groups for dailies in f8. Maybe it depends on the time of day you do it. As for raids, personally i think running raids has generally no value because:

1. Why invest time into finding a group if you can just buy what you need a few weeks later anyway and get carried

2. Everything raid gives will just become freebies anyway so why bother now, when you can wait a bit and everything will become basically free.

Then you have those that do not want to invest time into learning but thats another story. If raid gear would actually be worth for what it is more players would be running it if they wouldnt be able to just buy it or get carried for it.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

1. Why invest time into finding a group if you can just buy what you need a few weeks later anyway and get carried

Maybe because Raiding is the only challange left in this game after they nerfed all dungeons into a "kindergarden" no mech hack n' slay BS?

TBH at the moment my raid is the only thing that keeps me playing and most days i dont even bother to start the game when it is not a raid day

20 minutes ago, Merlin DE said:

Maybe because Raiding is the only challange left in this game after they nerfed all dungeons into a "kindergarden" no mech hack n' slay BS?

TBH at the moment my raid is the only thing that keeps me playing and most days i dont even bother to start the game when it is not a raid day

Same, o am usually on for raid, daily challenge then PVP and thats about it.  We should go back to the days where we had the normal modes as they were and 4 man hard modes.

All you pve players care about it getting all the moonstones to yourself. But remember that the only way to obtain sacred orbs and elysian crystals is from pve? And the only way to obtain soulstones and moonstones is through pvp? By moving soulstones and moonstones into pve you will literally defeat all the rewards people get for pvping. If thats the way you think, then ncsoft please remove sacred and elysian orbs for pve dungeon chests or just delete bg and arena since those will be a waste of time for no rewards

Ill tell you what, why dont you sell all your elysian orbs and sacred crystals and buy moonstones instead so pvp players dont have to get their rewards removed because you cant even be bothered to think that you might be forced into doing pvp for materials while pvp players must pve everyday for events or gold since the pvp lobbies arent even open 24/7 like the pve ones.

vor 57 Minuten schrieb i wanna die:

Ill tell you what, why dont you sell all your elysian orbs and sacred crystals and buy moonstones instead so pvp players dont have to get their rewards removed because you cant even be bothered to think that you might be forced into doing pvp for materials while pvp players must pve everyday for events or gold since the pvp lobbies arent even open 24/7 like the pve ones.

Nowdays i am mostly a PVE Player but i still play PVP for the season rewards. My oppinion is the same as urs but i would prefer them removing PVE completly from PVP and PVP from PVE cause PVE Players feel the same as PVP Players when they are forced to do stuff they dont want to do but their progression is either cut or not existent at all.

While sure PVP Players have no way of not doing PVE and PVE Players have no reason to PVP since they can just buy the mats from F5 it would still be better to play only the part of the game which you enjoy.

Unfourtunetly NCsoft will never do such thing cause BG is the second biggest reason people upgrade stuff and upgrading stuff is not free its actully pretty expensive but less mats and less gold = bigger need for F10 and F9.

P.S for every PVE Player before you complain about not having Moonstone farm spots just think about it what would this mean for other people in the community ? The Price of Moonstones would decrease alot i think like 3 gold maybe. How long do you think someone has to PVP to get max PVP gear then ? Even with a avg. price of 9 Gold it takes ages.

• Like 1